Page 106 of 178 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 2668

RDR2.... To say this game is great is an extreme understatement.

Spider-Man: Web of Shadows

You can hurt innocents to help them, and I love doing that.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Quote Originally Posted by Lindsey View Post
    RDR2.... To say this game is great is an extreme understatement.
    It's a masterpiece.

Finished it a few days ago and I'm still mulling it. It's pretty much a playable novel.

(Sadie Adler is one of my all-time favorite game characters.)

Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna - The Golden Country

Field of Glory 2, with some dlcs. (rise of rome and legion triumphant)

Must admit that they improved a lot since the first.

• Sims 4
    • Red Dead Redemption 2
    • Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu
    • Civilization VI

I'm a mess

I'm finishing some final relics/gems for a complete perfect for the remastered Crash trilogy.

I've begun a new complete playthough of the Arkham games since I finally got Knight (for $5, all DLC). Finished up Asylum minus the challengers. I'm about 10% done with City right now.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I finished up Lego DC Super Villains today complete , gonna look to see what to move onto next.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Overkill's The Walking Dead - Despite the negative reviews I decided to give it a try since I've put over 600 hours into Payday 2 and I think I can safely say...definitely worst game of the year, maybe of the decade. They seemed to have learned absolutely no lessons from Payday 2 with a worse matchmaking/lobby system, an absurd amount of pointless systems that are explained in about 50 tutorial tips before you even start the first mission, worse stealth mechanics, and most egregiously of all infuriating difficulty. I'm certainly no pro gamer but I've beat all the Dark Souls games, and I've beat a significant chunk of Payday 2 on the highest level...with this? after 3 and a half hours I still can't beat mission TWO. The game is nearly dead at this point, not even a month after launch, so i'm stuck playing solo, which seems to have zero adjustments for not having 3 other people with you. Even with a full group though..I can't see it being much better. The main problem is the horde system, which is governed by a meter that gets higher the more noise is made. On the 2nd level, you'll get into at least 3 gun fights with humans, and both your fire and theirs contribute to the meter, so it's impossible to avoid it filling up. Once it fills up, more zombies spawn...infinitely, which is already annoying enough. The thing is...the horde walkers seem kind of...omnipotent, they don't just wander the map, they seem to always go directly toward you no matter if you've ran away and hidden or just re-spawned and weren't spotted...completely breaking the stealth system. I can go on and on but just...yikes, I'm not even sure if this game can be saved, it seems so fundamentally screwed up patches wouldn't be enough.

Some old LOTR game.

Extraordinary Member

I'm playing Persona 5 and I'm following a spoiler free guide to see as much as possible from the game.

The problem is that the guide asks you to finish the first palace in one go and I'm REALLY low on resources.

Marcinkow

Not familiar with Persona 5 resources mechanics. Are you able to go elsewhere and "grind" for what you need a bit?

Anyway, I'm currently enjoying my replay of Dark Souls 3. Love the Souls games.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I'm currently playing Ni No Kuni 2 and its been pretty solid as a sequel game. I do like how Level 5 mixed a number of elements for this game as we saw.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

As of late I've been bouncing between Spider-Man and Dragon Quest VIII on the 3DS. I've already given my thoughts on former but I'm really enjoying the latter. It's one of those games I regret not getting when it came out a lifetime ago.
    Somewhere, a nerd cries. I feel nothing.

Asterix & Obelix XXL 2, PC.

Man, feels good.