Page 107 of 179 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 2679

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78XT9QweNPA

One of the greatest early PS games, the obscure Mad Panic Coaster. You're basically tasked with braving a series of insane rollercoasters while shooting enemies, avoiding obstacles, and trying to stay on the track (you're not attached to it, you have to avoid falling off). The graphics, music, and speed are all great, shame there was never an arcade cabinet.
    Read my free superhero webcomic, The Ill!

http://theill.thecomicseries.com/comics/540/

Spider-man. Quite a lot actually those past two days.

I don't know, it's obviously not a bad game, far from it, but it doesn't work for me all that much. What surprises me the most (negatively) is the gameplay itself. The story is enjoyable enough though and yeah, looks like the game can keep you busy for a while.

I just bought an X-Box One S- I have never owned a "modern" system beyond the Playstation 2. Somebody help me out with how to approach this--- what games are good if you're into sports and action? (not too complicated, and I'm not hung up on super-realism/simulations)

At the online stores, are there any collections of 1980s era stuff? Anything to hold Gen-X gamers' interest?

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    I just bought an X-Box One S- I have never owned a "modern" system beyond the Playstation 2. Somebody help me out with how to approach this--- what games are good if you're into sports and action? (not too complicated, and I'm not hung up on super-realism/simulations)

At the online stores, are there any collections of 1980s era stuff? Anything to hold Gen-X gamers' interest?
    Honestly I have no clue what would be good for an X-Box One. I mean the exclusives suck for the most part this generation for the system. Almost all the good games are on PS4. The last 2 exclusives they released was such a **** storm (Sea of Thieves and State of Decay 2) I can't name one. My advise go trade the console in for a PS4 and I can rattle off a lot of games there lol
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I'm playing Persona 5 and I'm following a spoiler free guide to see as much as possible from the game.

The problem is that the guide asks you to finish the first palace in one go and I'm REALLY low on resources.
    Phew, I managed to claw my way through it with tons of save-scumming, which is ok because the game requires it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcinkow View Post
    Not familiar with Persona 5 resources mechanics. Are you able to go elsewhere and "grind" for what you need a bit?
    Nope, there were no places to grind.

Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marcinkow View Post
    Not familiar with Persona 5 resources mechanics. Are you able to go elsewhere and "grind" for what you need a bit?
    Once Mementos is open to you, you can go there as your daily task and explore randomly generated dungeon floors, with the further you go scaling to higher levels. Fighting monsters in there can be used to grind for exp or obtain Personas.

Each of the main palaces also has to be completed by a certain deadline, so you technically could farm the enemies of a palace by intentionally not finishing it. Spending a lot of days in Mementos or the palace may take away time from doing subquests and developing Confidant storylines.

Orochi Warriors 4
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

I Platinumed God of War 4, which was not as hard as I feared, though the last Hidden Boss took me a few days to eventually defeat. Once I did that, though, the rest of the game was trivial to stomp, especially whenI decided that there was no point in not trading Niphelheim materials for Mist Echoes instead of saving them up to upgrade my Mist gear since nothing else I was going to face was likely to be even remotely as tough as that Boss.

I am embarrassed to admit that I didn't realize that you can shield against the beam weapons of Ancients/Soul Devourers until the post-game, as that would have made the Forest Ancient trivial.

I'm also trying to finish Tales of Bersaria before the Tales of Vesperia Complete Edition gets released, and it's really good so far, though I can't help but wish the camera could zoom out a lot more in battle, ala Tales of Graces f. I also want to clean off Kingdom Hearts 2.8 before KH3 gets released.

I'm also trying to finish Persona 3 Dancing in Moonlight and Persona 5 Dancing in Starlight on my Vita during my commute before going back to Trails of Cold Steel 1 (then ToCS2). I keep forgetting how much a few rounds of the Persona Dancing games rev up my concentration for the next few hours.

Icewind Dale and Red Dead Redemption II.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Fantastic Member

Lots and lots of Warframe. Can't seem to get into anything else.

Super Mario Odyssey
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Santa got my kids a Nintendo Switch for Christmas, so I've been playing Mario Kart 8 with them. I've also tried their Splatoon 2, but no local multiplayer is a bummer.

I was lucky enough to get The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition and have played it a few hours - so really just getting started, but I like what I've seen.

I've also been slowly working through Final Fantasy 13. I really don't have a lot of time to play a lot of games, but for some reason I really get excited about Final Fantasy games and want to play them. I've played through the first 6, never played 7, played 8 and 9 a little bit, played through 10 and some of 10-2, own 12 but never played it, and have started 13. If I can get through 13 and possibly it's sequels, then my plan is to go back and try to finish 10-2 and 12 before I tackle 8 and 9. By then the remake of 7 may be out (2025? 2030?) Oh yeah, I also got Type-0 for Christmas, and that reminds me that I own and have never played Dirge of Cerberus either.

If I only have 30-45 minutes to squeeze a game in, I usually play NBA 2K18. I don't really enjoy the MyPlayer mode, so I stick with MyLeague and play with All-Time rosters which go crazy after the first year. I only end up getting a new NBA 2K game every 3 or 4 years.

On my phone I play Clash of Lords 2 and Final Fantasy Brave Exvius. I play CoL2 daily, but FFBE only every now and again. I enjoy collecting characters in FFBE, and it feeds my irrational Final Fantasy love. I'm totally Free to Play, but I still have fun.

I am going old school and am playing mario rpg on the snes
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

I was pretty stunned to receive six games for Christmas and Birthday, which includes Witcher 3, AC Origins and RD2, alongside Watch Dogs 2, LA Noire and Prey. Honestly I think I might not bother getting an new games this year since those and others I haven’t started yet like Fallout 4 and MGS V are probably should get my attention. Still have to decide which of those three open world games I should get lost in first though...

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

After 2 months (give or take a week) I finally finished my first playthrough of the Witcher 3 (+ DLC) and started God of War.