Page 109 of 178 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119159 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 2668
    mikkelkasper

Going through the posts here and i can not help but wonder if am the only wired gamer who is into soccer!!!
    i enjoy FIFA games..right now am doing managerial career FIFA 19 pro...
    the slashing and shooting am not so good at.
    https://www.gsf-promounts.com/extrem...-steel-slides/ | https://www.gsf-promounts.com/full-e...drawer-slides/ | https://www.gsf-promounts.com/pac-to...nts-clearance/ | find out about heavy duty drawer runners here | gsf-promounts.com | guidomaggi | GuidoMaggi | www.downloadtexasgisdata.com | https://minotaurfightstore.co.uk/men...rotection-men/
    Last edited by mikkelkasper; 08-23-2020 at 12:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mikkelkasper View Post
    Going through the posts here and i can not help but wonder if am the only wired gamer who is into soccer!!!
    i enjoy FIFA games..right now am doing managerial career FIFA 19 pro...
    the slashing and shooting am not so good at.
    Oh, i enjoy football quite a bit. Played in a team myself for 15 years. (from 6 to 21)

Fifa now? Not so much. It has the be one of the most disgusting economic model for a game i have ever seen since Battlefront 2.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Finished Tales of Berseria's main story, and will go back and complete the Post-Game stuff after I finish the remastered Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Finished Tales of Berseria's main story, and will go back and complete the Post-Game stuff after I finish the remastered Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition.
    Just curious have you played Tales of Zestiria yet? I had no idea Beseria was sort of a prequel being set in the same world when I started playing it.

Finally, after almost a year, finished Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology.

Currently making my way through the Mega Man X Legacy Collections. Finished Mega Man X1-3 already.

I'm just waiting for Kingdom Hearts III.

Darksiders 3.... didnt even know it came out. Paid 60 bucks for a game that barely looks better then the Remastered original. That said I love the world Darksiders created and I hope this game sells enough to get us the Strife game and then hopefuly finaly the 5th game that takes places after War breaks the 7th seal where u play as all of them

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Finished God of War.

Thinking of picking up Batman: Return to Arkham or Horizon Zero Dawn next.

Torment: Tides of Numenara on PC and Shenmue on XB1
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    Just curious have you played Tales of Zestiria yet? I had no idea Beseria was sort of a prequel being set in the same world when I started playing it.
    I have it, but I haven't played it yet. I'll probably go to it after I finish Berseria's post-game, since I heard that the expanded lore and backstories that Berseria provides really improves Zestria a lot.

Well, thanks to Nintendo Online and save states, I have finally beat Metroid for the first time.
    Life is but a dream

Kingdom Hearts III.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Started Batman: Arkham Asylum and I’m honestly pretty underwhelmed so far. It’s only the beginning though so I’m hoping it’ll pick up soon.

Some Gwent. Finally have all the cards from the Scoia'tael faction. (my little favorite)

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Kingdom Hearts III.
    Playing this too but geezers way too many cut scenes and the cut scenes are way too long. Enjoy the game and the Disney inspired worlds but the I'm at the point where anytime an anime looking character pops up who ain't Sora I skip the scene too damn long

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Started Batman: Arkham Asylum and I’m honestly pretty underwhelmed so far. It’s only the beginning though so I’m hoping it’ll pick up soon.
    Asylum is fun but Arkham City was by far the best of the bunch. Hard to play Asykum after playing City. It's like playing Asassins creed after playing something like Black Flag. The controls got so much smoother that it makes playing the older ones annoying.