Page 11 of 179 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast
    All-New Member

Diablo 3 time to time when I've time hehe and also in Mafia 2 because it was sale for it on steam!

Fantastic Member

The original Final Fantasy. I’ve recently discovered a love for JRPGs but I’d never played this game even though I owned an NES back in the day. Most of what I knew about this game came from the sequels and 8-Bit Theater so naturally my first party reflected the webcomic’s cast. After they got slaughtered I went with three Monks and a Red Mage and I’ve been a lot more successful. This game isn’t very good at telling you where to go after a certain point (and I thought Zelda II was bad at that) and I’ve mostly been grinding at the Peninsula of Power so I’ll be equipped to handle anything I come across while stumbling around aimlessly.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Child of Light plays really well on the Vita.

Beat Transistor. It was kinda short but pretty fun. The new game+ mode reups the difficulty pretty well and the combat system is so much fun I'll prolly play through it at least once more. Strider is basically Shadow Complex on crack, which i like so far. Picked up Steamworld Dig, it's pretty fun too, I like the way it's set up that you can only dig so far w/o having to go back to town.
    Peace, Love, and Tacos

Currently making my way through Persona 3 Portable.

Recently finished up Shovel Knight and Brothers: Tale of two Sons. Both fantastic games for different reasons. Next up on the list is to finish Dark Souls or XCOM.

BANNED

I've been having a blast with Wildstar lately.

After putting it off for awhile (man, time really does go by fast), I'm finally getting around to a full replay of Ghostbusters: The Video Game. I'd almost forgotten just how much fun it is running around blasting ghosts (and the environment) with a proton pack. Easily one of my favorite video games of all time.
    My Blog | Tumblr
    * Original Join Date: September 2010

Doki Doki Universe's psychological tests are surprisingly fun and seem to be fairly accurate, but that may just be it pandering to me.

I wonder if there's any people that get results telling them to seek counseling immediately, or has the game just hijack the wifi/3g to call the cops on them while keeping them distracted by telling them what a creative thinker they are.

Hopefully get The Wolf Among Us finished this weekend. Looking forward to how badly my decisions have affected things.

Ordered South Park and Batman Arkham Asylum for this week cause I'm off work.

Plus loads of other games for my 3DS, PS Vita and PS3 which I'll hopefully be able to work through.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    Hopefully get The Wolf Among Us finished this weekend. Looking forward to how badly my decisions have affected things.
    Guess I better replay all the episodes whose data got lost in my HD upgrade. Now if I could only remember all my choices.

BANNED

Concurrent second playthroughs of Pokemon Platinum and Soulsilver.

Got Papo & Yo and Wild Arms 2 from the PSN $0.99 Flash Sale, and I'm contemplating Legend of Dragoon, Twisted Metal Black, both Dino Crisis games, and maybe a Syphon Filter or two. Any recommendations?

Papo & Yo feels like a PS2 era game, and a bit of a clunky one at that, but that doesn't make it any less enthralling. My only real graphics gripe is that Quico's proportions vis a vis the enviroments, as well as things like soccer bslls and frogs, make him look like a toddler rather than a near/early teen.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Got Papo & Yo and Wild Arms 2 from the PSN $0.99 Flash Sale, and I'm contemplating Legend of Dragoon, Twisted Metal Black, both Dino Crisis games, and maybe a Syphon Filter or two. Any recommendations?

Papo & Yo feels like a PS2 era game, and a bit of a clunky one at that, but that doesn't make it any less enthralling. My only real graphics gripe is that Quico's proportions vis a vis the enviroments, as well as things like soccer bslls and frogs, make him look like a toddler rather than a near/early teen.
    A lot of people have fond memories of legend of dragoon. I've never played it and it didn't look interesting to me, but people seem to love it.

Loved Legend of Dragoon. If you were eating up PS1 RPGs left and right like I was at the time you'll prolly like it. I have no clue if it holds up at all though as it's been like a decade since I played it, but either way there are definitely worse ways to waste 99 cents. I wish they'd make it where you could download these on PS4 too since I had to trade my PS3 in to get it. I personally have been playing Blacklight Retribution alot, but it's being glitchy as hell right now so I'm gonna check out Warframe when this massive ass update downloads (why it didn't download that while downloading the game last night I have no clue).
    Peace, Love, and Tacos