Page 112 of 178 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 2668

Doing a replay of Dragon Age Inquisition. Before starting though I went to the Dragonkeep site to precreate a beginning world state to some extent. I decided to *** up the world from Origins as badly as I could making my "hero" of Ferelden basically evil. Let Loghain live, killed Leiliana, and made every other evil choice I could. So I was very surprised in Inquisition when midgame suddenly Loghain was the warden that you recruit as an ally. I didn't even realize it was possible. Apparently this can also be Alistar from the first game if certain choices are made. First time I played the game years ago I got some generic Warden. Its also funny when talking to Leiliana (who magically got better despite being killed in the first game in the world I created) when she refers to events from that game as she doesn't have a lot good to say about the Hero of Ferelden and she is as confused as anyone as to how she got alive again.

Quote Originally Posted by TriggerWarning View Post
    Doing a replay of Dragon Age Inquisition. Before starting though I went to the Dragonkeep site to precreate a beginning world state to some extent. I decided to *** up the world from Origins as badly as I could making my "hero" of Ferelden basically evil. Let Loghain live, killed Leiliana, and made every other evil choice I could. So I was very surprised in Inquisition when midgame suddenly Loghain was the warden that you recruit as an ally. I didn't even realize it was possible. Apparently this can also be Alistar from the first game if certain choices are made. First time I played the game years ago I got some generic Warden. Its also funny when talking to Leiliana (who magically got better despite being killed in the first game in the world I created) when she refers to events from that game as she doesn't have a lot good to say about the Hero of Ferelden and she is as confused as anyone as to how she got alive again.
    I've played both Origins and DAI a lot ... I've gotten King Alistar before. He cameo'd with Fiona. How do you get Loghain?
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Got Division 2 over the weekend but only was able to get about 2 hours in.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    I've played both Origins and DAI a lot ... I've gotten King Alistar before. He cameo'd with Fiona. How do you get Loghain?
    Basically set the world state so he lives in Origins and becomes a Grey Warden. That by default pushes Alistair into being a drunk who then only appears in small cameo role in DAII. I'm not sure if any DAII settings matter as I basically left them alone from an actual game import I played. Some might have gotten changed by the changes I forced onto Origins. I like my DAII character so I didn't want to mess her up too badly.

Basically set the world state so he lives in Origins and becomes a Grey Warden. That by default pushes Alistair into being a drunk who then only appears in small cameo role in DAII.
    The only thing Alistair can't be if Loghain becomes a warden, is a warden. He can still be king, dead, or a drunk.

Devil May Cry 5. Its actually the first DMC game I've ever played, it was part of the deal when I got my new video card in December along with RE2. Gave myself a crash course in the lore then started her up.

Nero's battle theme is instant hype.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 03-25-2019 at 07:23 PM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Ronin View Post
    It it any good? That is the only one that I've not played. I've trapped myself playing Elder Scrolls Online but I loved AC Origins but have been some what hesitant to play Odyssey
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    If you liked Origins you should like it, as long as you go in playing it like Xena fanfic and not expecting Ubisoft to attempt even a fig leaf of accuracy anymore.
    It's good if you ignore the "Assassin's Creed" part of the title. Very good, actually. It's almost like a spin off to me.

Basically set the world state so he lives in Origins and becomes a Grey Warden. That by default pushes Alistair into being a drunk who then only appears in small cameo role in DAII. I'm not sure if any DAII settings matter as I basically left them alone from an actual game import I played. Some might have gotten changed by the changes I forced onto Origins. I like my DAII character so I didn't want to mess her up too badly.
    I noticed it changed the dialog options for the Inquisitor and the quartermaster in Haven. And an extra option for Loghain support shows up if you're a rogue and a special shows up if you're a Qunari (I was using a newly created female Qunari archer first and then a female dwarven rouge).
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Lot of rome 2, wrath of sparta mainly cause i love that dlc. (with a factions unlock mod)

Corinth for eva!!

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

NBA 2k19
    Madden 19
    Phantasy Star Online 2
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

Finishing up Dragon Age: Inquisition. I've liked it a lot but Origins is still aces in this series for me

Just jumped back in DCUO on Xbox 1. Was maxed CR when I quite but that was almost 2years ago. They made some changes that piss me off but for the most part still a solid game. I was playing this on PC for what feels like 10years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    Finishing up Dragon Age: Inquisition. I've liked it a lot but Origins is still aces in this series for me
    Interesting. I'm finishing up Inquisition right now for the 3rd time and am halfway through the Trespasser DLC. Absolutely love this game.

I couldn't stand Origins though. I loved the Baldurs Gate series so I thought I'd like Origins but hated it with a passion and quit very early on. So I never even tried DAII when it came out. Then I saw reviews and videos of Inquisition and could see that it had morphed into something similar to Mass Effect and gave it a try and loved it. Played it two times in a row right after it came out.

So then I decided to give Origins another try for the story and I found I still hated it. Good story but I don't like the game play as its just clunky to control. Finally set the difficulty to easy just to make it go faster and powered through it for the story. Never played it again and never will.

Then of course I had to play DAII which I'd skipped the first time around. I'd heard bad things about it but I actually really like it. It has a great story and is closer to Inquisition in gameplay than Origns. It definitely has some flaws in how it reuses the same areas over and over and over again but the story and combat were good so it kept me going. I've sorta thought about going back and doing it again but I think more likely after finishing Inquisition I'll give DA a rest for a while and consider it when DAIV is closer to coming out. Still won't do Origins again though.

Finished Inquisition. I ordered Far Cry New Dawn last week when it was on Amazon for $19.99 but it was out of stock, though they let me order it at that price, so I'm not sure when I'll get it. Decided to go do replay of The Dying Light in meantime since part II hopefully is coming in the next year.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Finished Arkham City. Definitely enjoyed it more than Asylum and the open world aspect is a lot of fun. Only thing left is Riddler's revenge stuff but doubt I'll ever go through it all.

Not sure what I'll do now, will probably finish my ultimate new game+ run on Spider-Man or The Last of Us unless I decide to pick up a new game.