Page 115 of 178 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125165 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 2668
    All-New Member

World of Warcraft, Diablo 3 and Brutal Doom.

Lot of Tekken 7 and Mk 11.

My fingers are nothing but pain.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Currently playing Tales of Vesperia: DE with my son and oldest daughter.

Super cool way to play.
    I like RPG's ....I may get this one eventually down the road.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I like RPG's ....I may get this one eventually down the road.
    It's the best Tales IMHO. And the DE is the way to go, even if they didn't get the OG voice actors. It's a super fun JRPG. Making me want to get back into non-FF JRPGs ...
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

The drastic increase in difficulty between the deep roads & the rest of DA:I is nuts. Was easier to take down some of the dragons than it is to clear out the mid & upper tier enemies.

I'm playing "Quietly install Solitaire on your office PC" with the version from https://microsoft-solitaire.com/ and I hope my administrator won't notice that. While at home I play Monster Hunter World lately.
    Wut wut https://www.pcgamer.com/steam-sale-dates/ I'm gonna be broke again.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

I borrowed my cousin's Wii to fix the disc drive and play Xenoblade Chronicles, and had to stop and order some Component cables since playing the Wii with Composite cables on an HDTV looks terrible, especially with how the resolution kept shifting. It looks a lot more jagged now at 480p, but at least it no longer looks like I smeared Vaseline all over the screen.

Playing Madden 18 "Longshot" which is a weird change of pace for a Madden game. I kinda dig it thus far.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Picked up Persona 5. Was kinda skeptical at first but I've really enjoyed it so far. Seems kinda weird though that there's like 9 relationship options but not a single one directly impacts the main story. Apparently that's pretty standard with the rest of the series though so maybe it's just a studio thing. Doesn’t make it feel any less half-assed though.
    Last edited by Arsenal; 06-01-2019 at 06:49 AM.

Lately:

Treasure Hunter Simulator
    Ultimate Fishing Simulator
    TheHunter Classic
    Tomb Raider Legends
    Renowned Explorers: International Society
    Clue (not as much currently as the game has been broken since the last update)
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Picked up Persona 5. Was kinda skeptical at first but I've really enjoyed it so far. Seems kinda weird though that there's like 9 relationship options but not a single one directly impacts the main story. Apparently that's pretty standard with the rest of the series though so maybe it's just a studio thing. Doesn’t make it feel any less half-assed though.
    I've been debating whether or not to buy Persona 5 since Joker's release in Smash Ultimate. There is going to be a rerelease next year though so I could wait.
    Somewhere, a nerd cries. I feel nothing.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    I think that is less half-assed and more that the conflicts they are dealing with operate on a scale not particularly impacted by a teenager's love life.

Minor Kinda-Sorta Spoilers, But Not Anything Actually Specific:

spoilers:

That being said, getting to the point of Romance means that you've maxed out a Social Link/Confidant, which does have some small story effect in Persona games, whether that maxing out was as friends or lovers, but the effect is the same either way and doesn't really have much actual impact on the main story (not counting the ones that max out automatically, which is just part of the story). It's possible that Persona 5 Royal may add on some major (optional) story beats if you max out certain Confidants like Persona 3 Portable and Persona 4 Golden did, though.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by ZeonsSilverStar View Post
    I've been debating whether or not to buy Persona 5 since Joker's release in Smash Ultimate. There is going to be a rerelease next year though so I could wait.
    Well the re-release of Persona 5 will add another character and more things to the game. I mean its gonna be an almost complete different game like how they did Persona 4 : Golden. Where they added character and more story.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    MLB The Show got its hooks into me again. Mostly playing Road to the Show. My infielder went straight from AA to the majors, so that's new.
    Won a Gold Glove.

(I might be playing too much.)

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    I think that is less half-assed and more that the conflicts they are dealing with operate on a scale not particularly impacted by a teenager's love life.

Minor Kinda-Sorta Spoilers, But Not Anything Actually Specific:

spoilers:

That being said, getting to the point of Romance means that you've maxed out a Social Link/Confidant, which does have some small story effect in Persona games, whether that maxing out was as friends or lovers, but the effect is the same either way and doesn't really have much actual impact on the main story (not counting the ones that max out automatically, which is just part of the story). It's possible that Persona 5 Royal may add on some major (optional) story beats if you max out certain Confidants like Persona 3 Portable and Persona 4 Golden did, though.
    end of spoilers
    I meant half assed in the sense that the romance aspect of the game just kind of ... exists without serving any real purpose or bringing any unique in game benefit that wouldn’t of been acquired regardless. The game itself doesn’t even acknowledge the relationship exists except in optional interactions with that specific character which just seems odd to me. Given the plot I’d never expect romance to be a major plot point but I think some additional/alternate scenes and interactions could’ve helped tie everything together better to make it seem like it at least has some sort of impact. I guess what I’m saying is that, to me, it just feels incomplete. Does that make sense?