Page 121 of 178 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131171 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 2668
    oliver009

PUBG, Supermario Bros, and MGS

Empire Warriors: Tower Defense on ipad is my new obsession. Playing it every day, even at work.

2nd Bloodstained game that just came out on the Xbox Pass, going to play Jump Force after i've 100% BS.

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

Bought River City Girls for PS4 last night. Only a few hours in, but I'm having fun with it. Maybe it's just been a while since I've played an old-school beat 'em up, but it's a tough game. Ideally you have a friend to play local co-op with, but it's not unbeatable solo. Just more difficult.
    Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Immortal X-Men - Once & Future- X-Cellent - X-Men: Red

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.

Telltale’s Walking Dead (again)
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

XCOM 2, Wild Arms XF, Dragon Quest III, The Alliance Alive, Indivisible, World War Z.

Shinobi Striker, The Last of Us (remastered version), both on ps4.

Played Return of the Obra Dinn over the weekend. I've been playing a lot of Pokémon: Let's Go, Eevee and Hollow Knight as well.

I'm debating whether to get The Outer Worlds (XB1) or Luigi's Mansion this weekend.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    I'm debating whether to get The Outer Worlds (XB1) or Luigi's Mansion this weekend.
    The Outer Worlds, definitely.

But really, you can get the Xbox Game Pass (which includes TOW) for $1, so you could grab both without having to dig too far into your pockets if you wanted to.

Playing the new PvZ ... it's actually really good, complete with couch co-op this time.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Spectacular Member

I was going through "Mega Man: the Wily Wars" when I picked up my Sega Genesis Mini pre-order, but a couple weeks later, picked up "Dragon Quest IX" in a local vintage gaming store, so any spare gaming time has been on that.

I've recently been doing a Railroad playthrough in Fallout 4. It's been pretty interesting. As well as trying to get the new Overwatch Halloween terror skins. I've already got all the challenge skins.

Plowed through outterworlds and had a blast with it. But yea not gonna replay it with different choices. Maybe in the future though. Just bought withcer 3 wild hunt for like 10bucks on sale. Gonna play that again for now. I jump on and off of Destiny 2 all the time

Am currently playing Final Fantasy 3 on old school Snes

And Just got a new pc game I want to try out called Pillars of Eternity 2
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and Axiom Verge
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum