Page 124 of 179 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134174 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 2679

I got a PS4 pro for the holidays after being AN Xbox guy since the 360. I burned through God of War, spiderman, Horizon Zero dawn, Uncharted 4, Last of us remastered.

I've played the older God of war games and always enjoyed them but I cant think of a single game that had as drastic a jump in story quality then GOW 3 to The newer God of war. I mean it wasnt just the written story of God of war it was the nuance in the acting and animation. Small things like early in the game Kratos reaching out to comfort Atreus and pulling his hand back before he can do it. These little Gems of story telling. Where the previous God of war games were as subtle as a sledge hammer. Also despite the voice actor looking like hes morphing into Michale Jackson in real life. He just brought so much to the role. Anyway it's an old game, nd I'm not saying anything yall dont know. Just loved it. Spiderman was great aswell and legit made me cry at the end. Horizon Zero dawn was good too.

Any other Ps4 exclusives you guys would recommend?

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    I got a PS4 pro for the holidays after being AN Xbox guy since the 360. I burned through God of War, spiderman, Horizon Zero dawn, Uncharted 4, Last of us remastered.

I've played the older God of war games and always enjoyed them but I cant think of a single game that had as drastic a jump in story quality then GOW 3 to The newer God of war. I mean it wasnt just the written story of God of war it was the nuance in the acting and animation. Small things like early in the game Kratos reaching out to comfort Atreus and pulling his hand back before he can do it. These little Gems of story telling. Where the previous God of war games were as subtle as a sledge hammer. Also despite the voice actor looking like hes morphing into Michale Jackson in real life. He just brought so much to the role. Anyway it's an old game, nd I'm not saying anything yall dont know. Just loved it. Spiderman was great aswell and legit made me cry at the end. Horizon Zero dawn was good too.

Persona 5 I have heard is a good one. So you should try it. Ni No Kuni : Remastered (the Wraith of White Witch on PS3) is also a good one as is Ni No Kuni : Revenant Kingdom.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

I finally got around to playing Homesick. It was a beautiful little exploration, especially given that I got it on steam sale as usual. I love these storytelling games when I just need to relax.
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

AlbrechtMyers

Lightmatter

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post

Bloodborne is one I would recommend

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    Bloodborne is one I would recommend
    Actually downloaded this gonna give it a go next. Persona 5 I tried but not really my type of game. Not huge on anime outside being a huge dragonball z fan in the late 90s as a kid.

I just finished F.E.A.R. I am not normally affected by horror in any format, but this did get a couple of jumps out of me in the latter third, and those nightmares that rush you are freaky as hell. I'm really starting to enjoy playing horror games at night with the lights off. Resident Evil I remastered up next, the nostalgia is going to be amazing
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Playing Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order. Good game so far. Some parts though, kind of a pain to figure out the puzzles. Not to mention its kind of easy to get lost at times (even with the map).

Its kind of like, at the core, a much more leveled down version of Force Unleashed. That said, there's also notable differences. Like in Force Unleashed, its basically playing as an OP character and getting stronger (moreso in FU2). And a slight deviation, you can defeat most enemies quite quickly. Fallen Order though, heh. Not a power fantasy at all. You play as a Padawan survivor of Order 66, and while vanilla Stormtroopers are canon fodder, other enemies can easily wipe you out. But you do gradually get stronger, and the characters are interesting too.

My issues, I just have poor directional sense inside such big games is all. Plus, its filled with various puzzles you need to solve in quite a few ways.

Amazing Member

Been playing FFXIV as a white mage, being a healer is fun though it can be stressful at times. Another game I've been playing is Resident Evil 2 Remake, one game I've been waiting for but has been pushed back to september is cyberpunk 2077

I have been playing a god awful (but so good) idle game called ngu idle....DON"T JUDGE ME! I also have been playing Victoria 2 and crusader kings 2 by paradox interactive. These games are a nice departure from total war games which quickly turn into a map painting exercise.

Dead by Daylight. Doctor's pretty fun after they buffed him.
    Reimagined public domain superheroes in a 1945 that never was!
    Read the superhero webcomic THE POWER OF STARDUST!

Amazing Member

FFXIV playing a white mage as main healer, its fun but can be stressful especially when dealing with people who just stands there and doesn't bother to get out of the way of an attack when they can

monster_hunter-_world_iceborne_-_publicity_-_h_2019.jpg

Monster Hunter World: Iceborne! I play most evenings and I love it! On my lunch break I play Breath Of The Wild on the Switch, it's rad too.
    Last edited by Odd Rödney; 02-19-2021 at 08:49 AM. Reason: Bye, bye blue!
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Some WOW, demon hunter. Pretty cool lore.

I know it is not very current but I finally got around to Wolfenstein 2 (on ps4), so good.