Page 125 of 179 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135175 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 2683

Quote Originally Posted by Otto Gruenwald View Post
    Dead by Daylight. Doctor's pretty fun after they buffed him.
    I like watching Achievement Hunter play DbD. Just so much entertaining comedy from them. Also, I don't think there's too many playing that game that can bully the killer.

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    Bloodborne is one I would recommend
    That game is freakin' awesome! I love the challenging nature of the game and just the Lovecraftian vibe of the whole thing.
    Last edited by Odd Rödney; 02-19-2021 at 08:48 AM. Reason: Bye, bye blue!
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

I currently divide my free time between Phantasy Star Online v2 (Sylverant servers), a heavily-modded GTA San Andreas, and the addictive and hunger-inducing Cook! Serve! Delicious! 2.
    Read my free superhero webcomic, The Ill!

http://theill.thecomicseries.com/comics/540/

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Playing Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order. Good game so far. Some parts though, kind of a pain to figure out the puzzles. Not to mention its kind of easy to get lost at times (even with the map).

Its kind of like, at the core, a much more leveled down version of Force Unleashed. That said, there's also notable differences. Like in Force Unleashed, its basically playing as an OP character and getting stronger (moreso in FU2). And a slight deviation, you can defeat most enemies quite quickly. Fallen Order though, heh. Not a power fantasy at all. You play as a Padawan survivor of Order 66, and while vanilla Stormtroopers are canon fodder, other enemies can easily wipe you out. But you do gradually get stronger, and the characters are interesting too.

My issues, I just have poor directional sense inside such big games is all. Plus, its filled with various puzzles you need to solve in quite a few ways.
    I enjoyed the puzzles but I agree about the Maps. The actual map gives you very little detail. It's easy to miss a diverging path your suppose to take and end up going I circles. I cheated and used a guide to go back and get all the collectibles later for alot of the levels

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    I enjoyed the puzzles but I agree about the Maps. The actual map gives you very little detail. It's easy to miss a diverging path your suppose to take and end up going I circles. I cheated and used a guide to go back and get all the collectibles later for alot of the levels
    I will say, I wish quick travel was put in for the various areas in each map. That way, rather then having to spend 15 minutes or longer making sure you're taking the right path back to an area, you can just go there. Especially on the other end of the map.

red dead redemption 2.

Lenny and Arthur getting drinks was a hoot.

Red Dead Redemption 2 and Ghost Recon Breakpoint

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

Started playing Final Fantasy X this morning. The HD remaster of X, and X-2 were on sale for PS4. It's fine so far, weirded by how everyone can hold their breath indefinitely but I'm having an alright time with it.
    Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Immortal X-Men - Once & Future- X-Cellent - X-Men: Red

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.

Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

Hopped back into Fire Emblem: Three Houses since the DLC added a whole side story with new characters. Finished the side-story, which unlocked those characters in the main story along with new quests and stuff, so went ahead and started a new route (Silver Snow, having completed Verdant Wind and Azure Moon previously) using the new characters.

Playing original FF7 on the Switch for the first time. I am aware of the characters and a number of stuff that happens in the game thanks to friends, pop culture knowledge, Kingdom Hearts, Smash, FF7MA and other stuff, but I never had any context for them. Playing the game for the first time, I can certainly see why it made such a huge splash back when it first came out. If I had a PS4 I would get the remake, but even then now that I'm more aware of the game I can properly follow news and development on the remake and be excited.

I've been playing a little bit of Path of Exile, but my interest in the end game is pretty much non-existent at this point, so I just play through the story with a new build once in a while. I'm considering a Diablo I playthrough at some point, and maybe a rerun of Torchlight I and II. I have a week of mid-March, so I will probably try and do a D1 run and maybe finally play The Witcher I.
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Let's see, Carcassonne and Onirim on steam and Power Rangers battle for the grid on ps4.

Carcassone is a pretty good adaptaion of the board game, same with Onirim. (which is a solo card game) Power Rangers now, well, it's not that bad but it is about as close to good as the last Terminator movie.

Somehow it still enjoy it though.

Ultimate Member

Right now Caravan Stories and Cryptact or however the second one is spelled, PS4 free to play games, the former is a crazy at times game with some of the characters and the latter is sadly ending in May...

My new addiction is Monster Hunter World: Iceborne

Kirby Star Allies
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.