Page 128 of 180 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138178 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 2688

Quote Originally Posted by YounG03 View Post
    Not yet but i downloaded part 4 and is in my schedule. How ya feel about the NBA games
    Had to look up NBA Playground.

Reminds me of NBA Jam. That game was fun. I might take a look.

alirafami

Playing Batman: Arkham Knight and i think this game is epic and smooth as hell. Not a single loading screen. Improved combat and flight. Huge map really detailed.
    Again this game is awesome from everything to the graphics to the Arkham Knight and Scarecrow, to the improved combat, animations, sprawling open world, amount of detail, boss fights, ending, relationships and characters and freaking BATMOBILE, this game is everything that you would want from a Batman game and more!

It's kind of interesting how the Templars AC games sort of go back and forth between being super-evil "Cartoon villains" (Such as in the Ezio stuff, Vidic in the modern day stuff)and I think a lot of Origins and Odyssey as well) to being sometimes not-so-bad (Elise, Shay etc.).

Kind of reminds me a bit of Metal Gear (Well that and the conspiracy angle, although AC goes WAY further with that), it's a sort of ideological war at it's core, with a few bad apples messing things up (pun not really intended).
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Star Wars Empire at War : Gold Pack. (steam) I also have Rebellion on Steam but damn man, i don't mind the graphics at all but the interface is too old school so i switched to EaW.

And some Battlefront 2 actually cause i kinda need some Star Wars right now.

It happens, don't judge me.

Quote Originally Posted by Starter Set View Post
    Star Wars Empire at War : Gold Pack. (steam) I also have Rebellion on Steam but damn man, i don't mind the graphics at all but the interface is too old school so i switched to EaW.

And some Battlefront 2 actually cause i kinda need some Star Wars right now.

It happens, don't judge me.
    I have KotOR, the firt maybe (is there multiple? xD) sat in my Steam library with 100 other games I haven't gotten around to playing yet. I really need to play it...
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Extraordinary Member

Was playing MW season 3. Wow wish I would have done my research the game is tailor-made for campers. With dim-lighting and safe spaces...sucks, waste of money. Total bait and switch with the bootcamp map which is close quarters no camping map. This is like the new trend in pvp to promote lower skilled gameplay. For what reason I don't know. If everybody camps there's no game.

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Was playing MW season 3. Wow wish I would have done my research the game is tailor-made for campers. With dim-lighting and safe spaces...sucks, waste of money. Total bait and switch with the bootcamp map which is close quarters no camping map. This is like the new trend in pvp to promote lower skilled gameplay. For what reason I don't know. If everybody camps there's no game.
    I will say, games like Mass Effect 3 multiplayer, where players are on 4 man squads against horde mode, camping will only go so far. Especially in higher difficulties. There are some units made for breaking up camping (though areas are more defensible than others).

Anyway, been trying to play Fallout New Vegas on PC. On console, its good. But could use some mods. So I try a few standalone mods (basically a weapon mod or two and an armor mod or two), and go in. And maybe 1 in 3 start ups it doesn't crash immediately or have endless loading. Bethesda, if they want to earn back come goodwill, should REALLY look into an updated release, like the Call of Duty Modern Warfare games or Resident Evil games have done. If nothing else, to release a more stable version of the game. If they update the graphics, all the better. But as it is, its rather infuriating to play it on PC at the moment. On Xbox One, at least, it seems far more stable overall.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    I will say, games like Mass Effect 3 multiplayer, where players are on 4 man squads against horde mode, camping will only go so far. Especially in higher difficulties. There are some units made for breaking up camping (though areas are more defensible than others).

Anyway, been trying to play Fallout New Vegas on PC. On console, its good. But could use some mods. So I try a few standalone mods (basically a weapon mod or two and an armor mod or two), and go in. And maybe 1 in 3 start ups it doesn't crash immediately or have endless loading. Bethesda, if they want to earn back come goodwill, should REALLY look into an updated release, like the Call of Duty Modern Warfare games or Resident Evil games have done. If nothing else, to release a more stable version of the game. If they update the graphics, all the better. But as it is, its rather infuriating to play it on PC at the moment. On Xbox One, at least, it seems far more stable overall.
    Yeah I played Mass Effect 3 it was okay. Kinda clunky compared to BF2 but I'd take that any day over a game tailor-made for camping. I mean BF2 has it's own problems. They've kinda balanced the game now to make Heavy Gunner the most op trooper can even nerf enforcers. Which doesn't make any sense, I mean a char with a shooting shield being op is really pandering to low skill.

I've heard a lot of complaints about Fall Out (mostly on youtube) but ppl seem to have fun playing it. Maybe I'll download ME3 again and give it another try lol.

Yeah I played Mass Effect 3 it was okay. Kinda clunky compared to BF2 but I'd take that any day over a game tailor-made for camping. I mean BF2 has it's own problems. They've kinda balanced the game now to make Heavy Gunner the most op trooper can even nerf enforcers. Which doesn't make any sense, I mean a char with a shooting shield being op is really pandering to low skill.

I've heard a lot of complaints about Fall Out (mostly on youtube) but ppl seem to have fun playing it. Maybe I'll download ME3 again and give it another try lol.
    Fallout 4 is okay. A lot of customization compared to previous games, and even the console versions can get mods (though sometimes mods can crash a game). Fallout 76 though, talk about a drastic shift. They took a single player RPG and turned it into an MMORPG with tons of bugs, and until recently, no actual human NPCs. Haven't played it myself (MMORPGs aren't my thing), but talk about a swing and a miss.

But, last I played (a few weeks back), ME3 still had an alive and kicking playerbase. At least on Xbox 360 (I really don't want to farm for weapons and characters all over again on Xboxone).

Ultimate Member

Fallout 76 started out as the multiplayer bit for Fallout 4 that they then just made into its own game and really messed it up...

Was playing MW season 3. Wow wish I would have done my research the game is tailor-made for campers.
    Welcome to every CoD ever made.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Fallout 76 started out as the multiplayer bit for Fallout 4 that they then just made into its own game and really messed it up...
    See, a multiplayer like how ME3 did it (and eventually made it not a requirement for the story mode) is how it should be done for RPGs like that. Added on, optional, and ways/foes specifically designed to break up camping.

Just not the Praetorians. Those things are broken as hell.

PS4 - started playing Lego DC Super Villains today. Downloaded Uncharted 4 but haven't finished the others yet.

XBox One - been playing a ton of State of Decay 2 lately.
    DC: Aquaman, Batman, Harley Quinn, Wonder Woman

Marvel: Ms. Marvel, Punisher, Daredevil

Image: Outcast, Bitch Planet, The Autumnlands, Black Magick, The Goddamned

Indies: Black, Insexts, Animosity, Alters, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Red Sonja

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Xero Kaiser View Post
    Welcome to every CoD ever made.
    Ah I played a few way back in the day they didn't seem as bad as this. The maps were all so dim I thought something was wrong with my settings. The bootcamp training map was so fun. I'd be happy to just play that but can't access it once the game fully downloads.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BaneBreaker View Post
    PS4 - started playing Lego DC Super Villains today. Downloaded Uncharted 4 but haven't finished the others yet.
    This is a solid Lego game. I got a platinum on it when it came out.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.