Page 133 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136 LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 2029
    Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Yeah massacring named NPC's in cities is not good, lots of them have stuff for you to do, lol. But they shouldn't be attacking you unless you're the agitator inside the hold.
    I mean, one of the guards had the audacity to suggest that I turn myself in for a crime I don’t remember committing. It was an insult that couldn’t go unpunished.

Eventually, though, I just turned myself in before I ended up accidentally killing the whole city.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    The Last of Us (Remastered).

A refresher before the sequel releases (no, I haven't looked up the spoilers, nor do I want to see them).
    I finished this a few weeks ago for the first time. I'm not usually into these type of games (survival horror or games with guns, really), but I really enjoyed this one. The characters were great and the game is not overly complicated story-wise. I'm used to playing either sports games or RPGs, so this game is really different than what I've been used to, which was refreshing.

I am playing two games. Going between one and the other. Civ 6 and Catan on The Switch Lite. I am loving this system.
    Favorite teams. Alpha Flight, Avengers, Fantastic Four, West Coast Avengers, Justice Society of America, Legion of Superheroes.

Extraordinary Member Jackalope89's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Started Skyrim this weekend. I have no idea what I’m doing.

You happen to run into ONE skirmish and next thing you know you’re in the middle of massacring an entire city (Winter something) because people want to attack you on sight. Hopefully I’m not screwing myself out of important stuff because I see quite a few named bodies and not sure how to feel about it.
    Depending on what console you're playing on, you could also play with mods. PC and Xbox One being the best for that.

As for killing half a city... Yeah, that not good. It won't necessarily interfere with the main quests, but side quests that tend to build the lore of the world are probably gone forever.

Incredible Member TriggerWarning's Avatar

Going old school and redoing the Baldurs Gate games on the PC. Forcing myself to use different NPC's than I ever did before as well just to mix it up.

Found a dirt cheap copy of Pokemon Moon (3DS) in a local shop so i took it.

Played for a couple of hours and so far so good.

Mighty Member

I'm playing Story of Seasons on the 3DS. It seems everyone else has been going for the new Animal Crossing as their laid-back quarantine game of choice. But I already had Story of Seasons and hadn't played it much, so I went with that rather than spend money on a new game.

I also just bought Clubhouse Games. So, I've got some video board games to play. I wonder if I can get anyone to play against me.

Incredible Member

I finally played Horizon Zero Dawn and the DLC Frozen Wilds. Due to what people had told me about the game, I had been holding off on playing it as I didn't think I would get that invested in it. I was proven wrong about this fairly quickly into the game as I absolutely loved it. I thought the story was fantastic and loved how the mystery of what happened to the "Old Ones" unfolded throughout the game. I also loved Aloy as a character and several of the other characters you encounter throughout the game. The game is also stunning to look at and the machine designs were amazing. Based on how the game ends, I really hope we get a sequel to this at some point.

SPIDER-MAN: WEB OF SHADOWS (PC)

Finished an all black suit run save for the part where I save Felicia, and I think the new PC decided to do me a favor by bypassing the "Watch the end credits a second time from start to finish so the game would shut itself down automatically a second time in a row before you start a New Game+ by clicking Continue".

How does it work for you on a console? The game shutting down probably doesn't happen.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Call of duty WW2 and Injustice 2. Both are ok. I'm just bashing buttons.

Spectacular Member

On the Switch: Shantae and the Seven Sirens. I'm at the "searching the map square by square for collectibles" phase right now. Fun game, but maximizing your percentage is a bit dull. They really need some feature to mark your map for these collectibles.

On Skype: Keeper for a game of Monster of the Week. Only just moved off of the premade mysteries from the Tome of Mysteries and into ripping off Stephen King wholesale.
    Also playing Masks: A New Generation as a player. I've got a Doomed whose the daughter of a predator god and who I only realized when I started playing her that she was way more grim than I wanted to play so now she's also a wanna-be Batman who speaks in a Christian Bale voice. Only one adventure so far but we'll see where it goes.

On the Table: Pulled out Space Base yesterday. Fun engine-building game. One day maybe I'll win it on points instead of the instant win card

Just renewed my PS+ membership after allowing my PS4 to gather dust (literally) for the past year. Jumped back into ESO, which I'd only casually played a few times before, for some reason now I'm hooked. Level 24 High Elf Templar, I've been re-acquainting myself with all the options you have in this game and running a few random delves. I'll begin working on researching traits in the morning after work (with a cold Coors in hand).
    Read my free superhero webcomic, The Ill!

http://theill.thecomicseries.com/comics/540/

On the PS4, recently finished Sniper Elite 4 and Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (the 2nd of the Nonary Games trilogy).

I have now started Shadow of the Colossus.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

So, while I was waiting for Persona 5 Royal (a game about masked Gen Z-ers protesting against a corrupt society, which has an opening framework of the main character being interviewed by an aggressive government attorney after being tortured by blatantly corrupt police) to update, I decided at random to try out inFamous: Second Son for the first time, and it turns out to be a game about a racial minority (technically 2 different racial minorities, if you count Conduit/Mutants under that umbrella) Gen Z-er protesting against an overly militarized police force and opens with said police force suspending the rights of a group of said racial minority society and publicly torturing them with lethal force before enacting martial law on a major US city.

I'm planning to get a new model Nintendo Switch (not the lite version) as soon as I can find one for something even vaguely resembling a decent price, but can anyone tell me if Breath of the Wild opens up with Ganon waterboarding Link during an outbreak of Poe-rona virus or something? I'd still play it cause that's kinda interesting, but I'd like to not get caught too much off guard.

Actually, now that I think of it, the upcoming (localization of) Ys 9 which is probably going to be a Day 1 purchase for me is supposed to start with Adol getting arrested by the traditionally corrupt/hyper-aggressive Romun Empire for crimes he didn't commit, isn't it?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    I'm planning to get a new model Nintendo Switch (not the lite version) as soon as I can find one for something even vaguely resembling a decent price, but can anyone tell me if Breath of the Wild opens up with Ganon waterboarding Link during an outbreak of Poe-rona virus or something? I'd still play it cause that's kinda interesting, but I'd like to not get caught too much off guard.
    No.

It opens with you waking up in a cave and wandering around until you get bored or, presumably, stumble upon something that tells you what you're actually supposed to do. (I chose "bored," so I have no idea what the actual story is)
    Last edited by Thezmage; 06-10-2020 at 05:28 PM.