Page 139 of 179 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143149 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 2679

I am rotating games. Right now I am super heavy into Pokemon Sword. I am also playing Legend of Zelda (NES Version) when I have a few free minutes. That 5th dungeon is a pain in the ass.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Currently:

Langrisser Mobile
    Gladiator Heroes
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Currently Replaying Spider-Man PS4 only this time with the Raimi Suit. It's like playing a newer and better version of Spider-Man 2 the movie for PS2. I love it.

Just finished Wasteland 3. Not bad. Wears thin by the end though.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 11-06-2020 at 07:13 AM.

Back on Battlefront 2 but on steam this time and i must say, i'm quite impressed with how retarded the whole process is.

You download the game on steam, so far nothing special, but then you have to download and install freaking origin lol.

Isn't that just beautiful?

King of Fighters XIV

Just started Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Awakening. Its a blast from the past. A very underrated game in its time.

Playing Surviving Mars right now and having a blast with it. Less than $17 for the complete edition with the current sale on PSN.

Bought Call of Cthulhu for 8 bucks on Steam.

And man, it isn't a worth a penny more.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Oh ok so it will start to make sense eventually?
    Yes lol, it will. I don't know if i would call death stranding a game though.

I mean, the long walk you have to do have no purpose beyond adding game time between two cutscenes. There is literally no gameplay to speak of.

Kojima wanted to make a movie but didn't have the money and/or the experience to do so, so he made the closest thing he could.

Quote Originally Posted by Starter Set View Post
    Yes lol, it will. I don't know if i would call death stranding a game though.

I mean, the long walk you have to do have no purpose beyond adding game time between two cutscenes. There is literally no gameplay to speak of.

Kojima wanted to make a movie but didn't have the money and/or the experience to do so, so he made the closest thing he could.
    Yea I couldn't do it. The story wasn't my cup of tea and the going from point a to point b stuff was beyond boring. Gave up on that

Wasteland 3
    Fallout: New Vegas
    Darkest Dungeon

Some Path of Exile and Black Desert thrown in for when I just wanna punch things while listening to creepypastas/SCPs or something. Bought Hades since it's out of Early Access but I haven't played it yet.

Trying my hand at Jump Force. An interesting game, with some very altered power levels. Like Blue Goku clashing with Boa Hancock of One Piece. It is a cool collection, but does require not taking it overly serious. Could have used more female characters though.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Just started The Council Monday night since it’s on offer on PS Store and some bad acting aside I am loving the conversation system and range of characters and setting. Plus for once I didn’t pull a Life Is Strange (COUGHKateMarshCOUGH) and actually remembered something I read with a character and saved the conversation. Best feeling ever.

Also picked up the complete Walking Dead collection to play over October/Halloween, well it's either that or the original Resident Evil (so I can pick up the re-mastered 2 and 3 when they're cheaper). I suppose there's 0 as well but I don't know how good that actually is... Got RE1 for free ages back.

Tales of Berseria
    Rochard

ToB is great so far, though the battle system is a bit confusing. Rochard is a bit boring, but I'm going to try to finish it anyway.