Page 14 of 180 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast

Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze

BANNED

I had a $25 Gamestop gift card I found the other day that I thought I had lost. So I used it to buy Diablo 3 for the xbox 360 and I picked up Fable 2 as well. I got Diablo 3 brand new too, if you are wondering how I got it under $25 it's because they recently slashed the price.

Anyways, I skeptical of playing Diablo on a console, but it is actually pretty fun. I have a 2 player game going now, I'm a wizard and my girlfriend is a monk.

Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    I had a $25 Gamestop gift card I found the other day that I thought I had lost. So I used it to buy Diablo 3 for the xbox 360 and I picked up Fable 2 as well. I got Diablo 3 brand new too, if you are wondering how I got it under $25 it's because they recently slashed the price.

Anyways, I skeptical of playing Diablo on a console, but it is actually pretty fun. I have a 2 player game going now, I'm a wizard and my girlfriend is a monk.
    Prolly cause there's no reason to sell it for full price with the Ultimate Evil edition coming out sometime next month for less than full price and it has the full game included.
    Peace, Love, and Tacos

As of now, I am playing Call of Duty Ghosts, Injustice, and South Park: The stick of truth.

I am playing Darksouls as well. The game is SUPER hard, but I am still able to find enjoyment from it. Good luck bud!
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 07-25-2014 at 04:18 PM.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Beat Uncharted: Golden Abyss yesterday and did the Story Mode of Injustice: Gods Among Us in one sitting, both for the Vita. Both are great games, but I felt the character models in Injustice were a bit drab in their color palettes, and Wonder Woman and Catwoman had weird looking faces.
    Last edited by The Drunkard Kid; 07-26-2014 at 12:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    On my Android tablet:

Elder Sign: Omens (Recently re-installed. I have the base game and the first expansion.)
    Aerena
    Star Realms
    Summoner Wars
    Talisman: Prologue

Can't decide which I want to put money into, Star Realms or Summoner Wars... Or should I get the next expansion for Elder Sign?
    Or perhaps get Mr Jack Pocket..?
    A few more Android games to add to my list as I re-installed these and played a bit the last few days:

Cabals
    Eredan
    Neurshima Hex (actually a new one for me since it was on sale)
    Galactic Heroes

Skyrim has enveloped my life. Again.
    Life is but a dream

I've finally decided to put in Tales of Xillia. It's a great game, so far. Easily one of the best in the whole series. Or maybe I'm just happy that they fixed Free Run. Plus, Milla looks great in the Stahn outfit. The Cless outfit for Jude kinda blows though.

Seeing Emerald and Ruby Weapon die is still one of the more satisfying feelings in gaming. Even if it does mean sitting through the dammed Knights of the Realm summons for what seems like 5 hours. I swear the steam version of FF7 could have desperately used the turbo option they included in the steam FF8 version.

BANNED

Anyone using Steam should use it to buy Anachronox, which I was surprised to see on there. I purchased it. Really great and underrated game, I hope putting it on Steam gets it out to more people. If anyone is looking for a final fantasy 7 type of battle system, but with a drastically different setting and tone(you get a mexican super hero in your party and also an entire shrunk down planet) this is the game to get.

Quote Originally Posted by gearsofcrabs View Post
    Prolly cause there's no reason to sell it for full price with the Ultimate Evil edition coming out sometime next month for less than full price and it has the full game included.
    Yeah that is probably correct. Me and my bro just beat "The Butcher" the other day, which is a pretty epic fight in Diablo 3 when compared to the other fights. I'm a wizard, he's a monk. I have to say I like this new diablo leveling system. Now you don't have to worry about maybe spending a skill point on the wrong power, etc. If something isn't working you can just change the power, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeP View Post
    Skyrim has enveloped my life. Again.
    I'm down this road again too. Just beat the "Dragonborn" expansion..and am on my way to beating Dawnguard.
    Last edited by Surtur; 08-01-2014 at 04:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    I'm down this road again too. Just beat the "Dragonborn" expansion..and am on my way to beating Dawnguard.
    I love Dawnguard, but I have to disable it until I'm ready for the quests. Otherwise, random vampires start popping up in towns, killing NPCs that would otherwise give me quests.
    Life is but a dream

where they filmed that one movie and half of that other one

My current gaming schedule consists of:

Grand Theft Auto Online
    Injustice Ultimate Edition
    Fallout New Vegas (mods make this last forever!)
    Team Fortress 2

a bit of other stuff like TLoU multiplayer, Payday 2, and Sleeping Dogs tossed in on occasional days.
    Last edited by Hilden B. Lade; 08-01-2014 at 05:48 PM.

My original model PS3--which allowed me to play PS1 and PS2 games also--has died, finally. I'll be getting a slim model soon, and I need to look at some Youtube videos to learn how to remove the HD and transfer my data to the new system.

At any rate, this has prompted me to embrace my hacked PSP for the moment...I'm currently playing Legend of Dragoon (a terrific PS1 RPG I never got around to back in the day), Castlevania Aria of Sorrow 0n a Gameboy Advance emulator, the PSP version of Gran Turismo, and a game of Aliens vs. Predator (capcom arcade version) every couple of weeks, or so.

Can't wait to get back into Skyrim, however, once the PS3 is replaced. :/
    Read my free superhero webcomic, The Ill!

http://theill.thecomicseries.com/comics/540/

Fantastic Member

Finally got around to Game and Wario. There are a lot of fun minigames in there. Unfortunately there are some less fun and/or poorly explained minigames that you have to play through to get to them. Still, it was a considerably more satisfying Club Nintendo Platinum Reward than that awful Donkey Kong game on 3DS.

Also played a bit of Tearaway. I can’t remember the last time a game has made me this happy. I know I’m happy because I can see the look on my own face as the camera records it. I’m one happy looking guy in that game…and this is coming from a dude whose Mii is scowling.