Page 140 of 179 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 2679

Been playing a lot of Avengers on PS4 since it launched. That's nearly all I've played the last couple weeks.

Not much of a gamer any more, wife and kids and work and the sad remains of my old social life don't leave much time for games, and finishing college last spring hasn't given me the extra time I hoped it would. But I still play Overwatch, I need to finish Final Fantasy 15 and Kingdom Hearts 3, I play a little DCU Online and I even still log into Skyrim now and then.

And I gotta sit down and grind through the hard mode on Final Fantasy 7 Remake. Beat the game and got most everything out of it except the final summoning abilities and a few materia I've yet to fully level.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    picked up the complete Walking Dead collection to play over October/Halloween,
    Oh, I finished S3 and S4 recently, both fun.
    S3 is the weakest in the series IMO, but still worth playing. S4 is very good, but very different from the other seasons. Enjoy!

Ultimate Member

Mixing it up between Caravan Stories and that Genshin game or whatever it's called, just saw that Bless Unleashed is supposed to be out on the 22nd of this month on the PS4 as a f2p game, though you can pay a lot and start playing like two weeks earlier, though the graphics seemed to have been dumbed down a bit, or maybe it just wasn't a good video...

Blood Bowl 2, PC.

Don't think i'm ever going to bother with the upcoming 3. I have a decent enough version of the game of Blood Bowl and all the teams.

I am still Playing Pokemon Sword. But I am also playing Zelda Breath of The Wild. Both are so much fun and I love how massive these games are.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time

I played the demo the other day before the game was fully released, and it was an... interesting experience. I overall enjoyed it, but something about the jumping mechanics felt off, which made levels feel more difficult than what they really were.

I assume it'll just take some getting used to as I play through the full game.

Spectacular Member

is there any game that doesn't required too much intelligence???suggest me?

Quote Originally Posted by scilover View Post
    If you are intelligent enough to use a pad you can pretty much play any action game.

Which makes me wonder, could a chimpanzee play a simple video game like pong? Bet it could.

Crash 4!

First Crash game in a while that feels like a Crash Bandicoot game. The hit boxes are better than the remasters but the timing is a little bit harder. I find I do better using the d-pad versus the stick. Story is very, very fun!

And boy howdy, everybody is going all-in on this multiverse stuff now.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Due to going through a lot of personal issues at the moment I've been a lot of BOTW. Great open world game with a calming atmosphere that I can get lost in for hours.

I got Avengers whem it came out and honestly I don't love it but I do plan to finish it, probably after I finish Persona 5 Royal.

Also since it's release I've been playing quite a bit of Gundam Extreme Vs. Maxi Boost On. Been a of the series since about 2004 amd though the series has changed greatly it's still fun. That being said the online mode can be a bit unforgiving to newcomers.
    Somewhere, a nerd cries. I feel nothing.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by scilover View Post
    What platform do you want to play it on? And if you have any games that you like already, I'd be glad to recommend games like them if I can.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

I've started Timespinner on my Vita thanks to it finally being on sale (it kinda feels like a modernization of Castlevania: Symphony of the Night's mechanics, thus far). I'm really liking it so far, though I don't think that I'm using the time stop power as much as I'm supposed to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeonsSilverStar View Post
    Due to going through a lot of personal issues at the moment I've been a lot of BOTW. Great open world game with a calming atmosphere that I can get lost in for hours.

I got Avengers whem it came out and honestly I don't love it but I do plan to finish it, probably after I finish Persona 5 Royal.

Also since it's release I've been playing quite a bit of Gundam Extreme Vs. Maxi Boost On. Been a of the series since about 2004 amd though the series has changed greatly it's still fun. That being said the online mode can be a bit unforgiving to newcomers.
    Why you don't like the new Avengers. Personally I'm playing Star Wars Battleground 2. Im trying to escape as Han Solo as Cheque fixing the Falcon but it's tough. I really like this game though.

By the way I have to make email accounts for my underage kids to play online?

Quote Originally Posted by YounG03 View Post
    Why you don't like the new Avengers.
    If the game were to exist in a vacuum where games such as PS4 Spider-Man and the Arkham series didn't exist I might be more forgiving but the game feels that it's being held back. I had some speculation, based on nothing admittedly, that the game was conceived as this big story based game but some higher-ups saw how profitable MTX could be and that became the focus. Mind you I don't hate the game I just feel it could be better. Also going against my previous statement I'll finish Avengers before P5R since the latter is a very long game.
    Somewhere, a nerd cries. I feel nothing.

really enjoying playing Aggressive Inline