Page 145 of 180 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 2688
    Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FFJamie94 View Post
    I've been playing Nier Automata too. The first Nier is one of my favourite games of all time and this one ranks a little bit below it.
    I do like how big everything feels and just how weird the lore surrounding this series is.
    It's got me interested in the Drakengard games, I should really check them out.
    I'm excited for the remake to Neir 1 as well, I think they are adding some stuff to it, but don't quote me on that.
    This response was made specifically so that I can quote you on that.

PS4 have a huge deal and would like your thoughts on gang beast, dbz: kakarnot, gi joe: operation blackout, rainbow six siege (I love CoD but only do the storymodes.

Thanks for your suggestion.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    This response was made specifically so that I can quote you on that.
    I've just heard things like the VA for 2B and 9S are in it.
    Which if true, looks to be more of a semi prequel to Automata than a full on remake (this wouldn't make sense any other time, but for Nier, it makes perfect sense).

Playing Fenyx on Ps4 and I am enjoying this way more then I did cyberpunk 2077. It's a blatant rip off of breathe of the wild, but i actually prefer this game. Never cared about the Zelda mythos and I hate that there are no actors involved its just all reading dialogue. Fenyx is fun again and I love that they don't sugar coat greek mythology too much. They poke fun at it. Promethius and Zeus narrate the game ans they are hilarious together.

Finishing Shadow of the Colossus Remastered on PS4 - visually stunning but it's not my type of game. I've kind of struggled to keep myself motivated to finish it.

Bought Breathe Of The Wild again on Switch with the DLC while it’s on sale to do the Master difficulty. Worth it.

Super Mario World for the Gameboy. I've feeling really old school and so I dug up my old gameboy and one of the first video games I have ever played. Actually the game that got me hooked into gaming, and I remember playing it on the Super Nintendo.

BANNED

Trying to play The Avengers, but it's not terribly engaging and doubt I'll be able to slog my way through it.

Ceiling Belkar stabs you GozertheGozarian's Avatar

It's time to go back to Stardew Valley.
    "I rhyme with tyre - And cause pollution - I think you'll find - It's the best solution: What Am I?"

"And that's the essential problem with 'Planetary' right there. When Elijah Snow says, 'The world is a strange place'... he gets Dracula, Doc Savage and Godzilla... When we say it, we get The Captain Fire-Cock Rock 'n' Roll Spectacular."
    ~ Pól Rua

Ghost of Tsushima
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Finished Shadow of the Colossus on the PS4 (I recognize the game is great... but it's just not my type of game). I've now started Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered, will play through this one and then CDMW 2 Remastered.

Been doing more Medieval 2 Total War games (modded), but oh so eagerly awaiting the remastered Mass Effect Trilogy. And from what I've read, they are leaving the overall story the same, but tweaking the gameplay from one and two (one REALLY needed it).

Spider-Man Web of Shadows (PC):

Hit detection is not very on the mark in this game, every now and then Spider-Man ignores the enemy right in front of him and punches sideways. And the game often auto-locks on enemies without me pressing on the lock-on button.

I still enjoy the game a great deal, but these bits needed better tuning.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

The Last of Us Part II it's a very dark and brutal game and while I find zombies to be at best annoying the clickers, bloaters, and shamblers are easily some of creepiest monsters I've seen since the original RE2 and RE3.

three-time juror The Gold Stream's Avatar

gunfire reborn -- kind of a borderlands-ish roguelite

and got back into warframe recently as well