Page 15 of 179 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast

Currently playing Borderlands 2 and Injustice: Gods Among Us (the ultimate edition). Been meaning to pick those both up for a long time and finally got both. Awesome stuff.
    Harley Quinn, New Suicide Squad, Grayson, Batgirl, Red Sonja, The Mighty Thor, Catwoman, Bitch Planet, Secret Six, Silk, Descender, Sabrina, Archie, JLA, DC Bombshells, Black Magick, Paper Girls, Tokyo Ghost, Vampirella, Scarlet Witch, A-Force, Extraordinary X-Men, X-Men '92, The Legend of Wonder Woman, All-New Wolverine, Power Rangers, Hellcat, Monstress, Descender

Tales of Eternia (PSP version).

Astonishing Member

Dead Space 2 for the x-box 360.

So, finally got around to playing Dishonored.

Not horrible, but not great either. The stealth components were decently done, though I wish the combat had been given a better do-over, seeing as it was made by the studio that gave us Dark Messiah of Might & Magic. I also thought the game was a bit too easy - even on hard difficulty, I could just waltz into a room and shoot the crap out of everyone with my insanely over-powered pistol without taking a single hit.

The story also felt too short, and like they barely scratched the surface of the whole thing. Overall, an underwhelming experience, despite showing potential. Maybe they'll do better next time, although I feel like Arkane Studios would be better served by getting away from Bethesda first.
    "If you're afraid - don't do it - and if you're doing it - don't be afraid!" - Genghis Khan

Tales of Vesperia. Picked this up due to a desire to play a JRPG all of a sudden. Enjoyed Symphonia and Abyss quite a bit when I played them years ago (can't believe it's been 10 years since Symphonia was released ) but I'm having a blast playing this one. Love the cast so far, although Karol can be a bit grating occasionally.

Ultra Street Fighter IV

I was playing my Steam copy of The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky, but some recent update has killed the PS4 controller support(camera will not stop spinning) so that's on hold till it gets fixed, so on a lark I tried my copy of Jade Empire, which I bought a while ago and discovered, like many, was a piece of crap that wouldn't run. Low and behold it magically started working, must have been some update and I never noticed, so score.

NCAA Football 2014 for PS3. It sucks that this isn't being developed any longer.
    My Top 5 Comic Books I am reading are:

1. Velvet
    2. Black Magick
    3. Kill or Be Killed
    4. Lazarus
    5. The Fix

Planetside 2

Watch Dogs on PC.

Mostly Ultra Street Fighter IV with some Assassins Creed Liberation HD and the Wonderful 101 on the side.

Marvel vs Street Fighter
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

I'm playing Elder Scrolls: Skyrim. Anybody else get addicted to that game too? It's like video game crack.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by Amacent View Post
    Tales of Vesperia. Picked this up due to a desire to play a JRPG all of a sudden. Enjoyed Symphonia and Abyss quite a bit when I played them years ago (can't believe it's been 10 years since Symphonia was released ) but I'm having a blast playing this one. Love the cast so far, although Karol can be a bit grating occasionally.
    That's okay, you get to dress him up as a little girl later.

Just finished Last of Us Remastered (I used to own a 360 before I got a PS4) and I'm so glad that the game lived up to the hype. Utterly brilliant!