Page 150 of 179 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 2679

Quote Originally Posted by The Gold Stream View Post
    i dont see drone for engi or tech armor for sentinel but still a really solid remaster
    In ME1? Looks like those aren't there or you have to unlock them like singularity. Haven't checked them out to see.

I noticed a soft aim assist is present in ME1 on console. I like that, personally.

I'm still having problems mapping powers in ME1.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    In ME1? Looks like those aren't there or you have to unlock them like singularity. Haven't checked them out to see.

I noticed a soft aim assist is present in ME1 on console. I like that, personally.

I'm still having problems mapping powers in ME1.
    Console for me, so no issues with mapping.

But I don't think tech armor, at least, was a thing until ME2.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Console for me, so no issues with mapping.

But I don't think tech armor, at least, was a thing until ME2.
    You're right on tech armor. No unlock in ME1. And can now confirm Combat Drone is only in ME 2 & 3.

What powers did they add to ME1 then!? Or is it just the weapon and chained biotics things?
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    You're right on tech armor. No unlock in ME1. And can now confirm Combat Drone is only in ME 2 & 3.

What powers did they add to ME1 then!? Or is it just the weapon and chained biotics things?
    Haven't really seen any added, only the ones there made better. For example, original ME1, you use a power, you can't use a different one until the cool down is done. Here, its more like ME2 and ME3, where one cool down doesn't affect the entire power wheel.

AI War 2, PC.

Awesome and original strategy game and one with, for once, a rather competent AI to play against. (shocking i know) Lot of difficult choices to make if you want for the human species to survive a bit longer. (meh, those apes are overrated imo)

It's dirt cheap right now on steam, like 6 euros or something, if you feel like it could be your thing.

Yakuza: Like A Dragon.

I just can't escape the pull of Kamurocho, lol.

Prototype (PS4)

I still love this game, but hunters are relentless and merciless, and I hate the ultra final transformation of Commander Cross as the final hunter, especially that portion of the boss fight with less than two minutes to beat a fast moving monster with ultra powerful attacks. Projectiles seem to track me when I'm in helicopter even though I avoid after monster tosses it away. And when hunters attack they pile on you and are so hard to avoid I avoid one to enter the grips of the powerful 5 hits combo of its friend.

You'd think these monsters would be less violent toward me as one of them instead of being more violent against me than they are against uninfected humans.

At least it's still a considerably manageable game despite those difficulties and is far less merciless than Contra Hard Corps.
    And with the sequel they balanced out the difficulty more.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Played the beginning of RDR2 and it brought back nostalgia.

I missed the Van Der Linde gang.

Prototype (PS4)

Finally finished that unbelievably difficult final boss fight, took me almost 10 tries to defeat him, but I finally won.
    Like I said in a post above; this game has some frustrating mechanics that skirt the line of unfairness, but at least they're still manageable, this makes sure I keep enjoying the game.

Resident Evil 2 (PS1)

Felt nostalgic to this game, and it hurts that I don't feel like completing a single scenario in one sitting like I used to even though I have the unlimited ammo cheat (cause I play Dual Shock edition, the older version doesn't have the cheat) and access to unlimited ammo powerful weapons. Still one of my favorite games though.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Captain Tsubasa : Rise of New Champions, PS4.

Finished the story mode yesterday, well the one with Tsubasa at least, and it's a fun game. If you have any knowledge about that manga and/or series you already know that it's a very, very anime-like take on football, with boys doing some disturbing things to a ball.

And the game is just like that lol. It's actually a pretty stressful game, in the sens that there isn't a single second who goes by without something happening. But if you like Tsubasa, and my old ass sure does, that's a must buy.

Oh, and :

That's an amazing track. Worth to be in a movie.

Red dead redemption 2.

I wish they did more with Arthur pretending to be a deputy.

Finished Mass Effect 1 on the LE.

On to ME2 with my imported Shepard.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Ys IX: Monstrum Nox. It's color palette is a little drab for my tastes (and for some reason the Lemures' brighter colors are causing me to get a touch queasy after fighting them for long enough; I think that it has to do with the specific shades of green and pink that they use so much), but it's super fun and really interesting.

The gothic architecture really works well with the expanded traversal toolkit you get in this game, which in turn opens up a lot faster than in any previous 3D Ys Game. The combat seems very easy, though, and I think that I still prefer the Primordials (read: mostly Dinosaurs) of Ys 8 to the Lemures of Ys 9 in terms of regular battles, but the boss fights are pretty fun.

One thing that confused me is that I kept hearing that the sections where you played as a spoiler character at the end of the chapters were considered negatives, but I myself am always looking forward to them since they are very short and have, thus far, been bringing up some very interesting and weird questions. That said, I heard the same thing about the Dana dream sequences from Ys 8, and those too were only a few minutes long at most and really built up the mystery of the situation. Maybe I just keep getting reviewers with short attention spans?

I finished Yakuza: Like a Dragon. Time to move on to Persona 5 Strikers.

Fantastic Member

I finished Dusk on PC, a fast paced retro-styled first-person shooter.

Now I am playing Crysis Remastered on my Xbox Series X and after playing Dusk the movement in Crysis feels very slow and sluggish