Page 151 of 178 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 2663
    three-time juror The Gold Stream's Avatar

jade empire, it still needs a sequel

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Okay, so a few chapters further into Ys 9, and the spoiler character's sections are getting longer, especially in some missions that I think are optional, but those sections are thus far super interesting and often result in some extremely important revelations or even new collaborators for your party's bar.

Now that I think about it, this game seems to be a mix between Persona 5 and Tokyo Xanadu, what with being a falsely accused criminal traveling around a city with a party of fellow "criminals" using super powered secret identities with code names and based in a drinking establishment and collecting Confidants to power your party up for the Persona 5 aspect, and traveling around a city and uncovering a mystery about a long-running phenomenon that opens gates into an alternate dimension and drags people in while engaging in action-RPG combat that centers on swapping between teammates for Tokyo Xanadu (especially since the Metroidvania power up you obtain when you get Raging Bull as part of your team is pretty much identical to the standard charged attack function from Tokyo Xanadu). Balduq Xanadu: Ysona?

I'm enjoying the game a lot so far, especially since I think that the side quests are better than Ys 8's already generally excellent side quests. I just *really* wish that they had a broader color pallete. Like, add in some stained glass effects or something to all the gothic architecture, or some of the 3D grass models that were used in the presumably much weaker Ys 8 PS4 port. I can't help but add this to the list of Nihon Falcom games that would have been significantly improved by switching to a cel-shaded art style since the overall effect of their current system results in the world looking like it's from the PS3 version of Nier. Which wasn't *ugly,* per se, but far below what the PS4 has managed to achieve; I would have loved to see this game with the setting looking more like, say, Gravity Rush's Hekseville or the Jirga Para Lhao slums from Gravity Rush 2, which I think they could have managed if they didn't try and focus so much on their realistic lighting engine.

Wreckfest.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    I finished Yakuza: Like a Dragon. Time to move on to Persona 5 Strikers.
    Persona 5 Strikers is a ton of fun.

I'm on the precipice of stepping into the final level, probably, and just need to clean up all the sidequests first.

Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

I logged a good number of hours into Persona 5 Strikers. Been mostly in Monster Hunter Rise the last few months. Will eventually return to finish Atelier Ryza 2 after I finish the advanced quests and farm a set of Crimson Valstrax armor.

I'm playing Titans 2 and I'm loving it. I guess I like these types of games. Soon I'll play battlefield. I already like the Call of Duty

Extraordinary Member

Finished Persona 5 Strikers yesterday.

While it's not as great as Persona 5 I found it to be an immensely enjoyable continuation of the Phantom Thieves' adventures with great new additions to the main cast and just a fun adventure where everybody got to show the personal growth they worked so for in their previous outing.

Just tons of fun.

I think I'll go for Nier: Replicant next.

three-time juror The Gold Stream's Avatar

yakuza 0. all the games 0-7 are on xbox gamepass so good deal

PERSONA 5

Not Royal and not Strikers, the original classic one (dlc included). There's a special level of charm in this game that makes me want to adore it even though I'm not really a guy who played Persona games before this one. I've watched the anime and liked it, but when I saw footage of the game and saw some of the content that could not be animated I longed to play this game, and I'm doing so because of the star upgrades system of knowledge, guts, kindness, and other stuff.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Bought that 30th anniversary collection edition on PS4 of Street Fighter. (includes SF 1, 5 versions of SF 2, Alpha 1 to 3 and the 3 versions of SF 3 so 12 games in total)

Man, Alpha 3 and Third Strike are gifts from Shiva himself.
    Last edited by Starter Set; 06-18-2021 at 10:13 AM.

Guilty Gear Strive
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Bloodstained : Ritual of the Night, PS4.

I'm pretty awful at this kind of Castlevania/Metroid type of games but somehow i still enjoy them lol. And that's a damn good one.

Finished Persona 5: Strikers. Now playing Ys IX: Monstrum Nox.

Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart. It's a gorgeous and amazing game.
    My Forum check it out

Finally finished ME2 LE ... on to ME3 LE!
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium