Page 155 of 178 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 2668

Monster Hunter Stories 2. Just mainly using it to hold be over until Pokemon Brilliant Diamond comes out. Lol.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Extraordinary Member

Been playing catch up on Genshin Impact to collect primos and material needed to pull this lovely lady on the new character banner.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Just replayed the Mass Effect trilogy in the legendary collection. It felt like a new experience playing them all back to back especially since I had not played them since they came out. It really has me interested in what they have planned with Mass Effect 4 now so the remaster did its job.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

I'm surprisingly enthralled by the new fishing mechanic in Genshin Impact... Ys 8's is better, IMO, but this one is by no means even close to bad, though I wish that there was some sort of gadget that can make finding fishing spots easier.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    I'm surprisingly enthralled by the new fishing mechanic in Genshin Impact... Ys 8's is better, IMO, but this one is by no means even close to bad, though I wish that there was some sort of gadget that can make finding fishing spots easier.
    The fishing mechanic is pretty solid but I generally hate fishing in games so I'm only going to use it to get the polearm The Catch and its refinement materials as that polearm is the best F2P-weapon for the Raiden Shogun. As such I'm just using internet guides to find the correct fishing spots for what I need.

Realized today that the king of fighters 13 was on PS4, in this ps now thingie.

Always loved that game and man, it's fcking beautiful on ps4.

Not quite my favorite kof, i don't like the very long combos type of gameplay and this one is all about that, but it's a very, very solid fighting game. And yeah, in term of visual it's just gorgeous.

The storyline is one of the stupidest i have ever seen though, and that's saying a lot when talking about fighting games, let me tell you that.
    Last edited by Starter Set; 09-03-2021 at 11:19 AM.

I am playing a pc game. Dungeons and Dragons Online. My barbarian Dwarf Thangvuld will make all his enemies suffer and bow before his might!
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Skyrim 2011.

It's kinda hard to believe but this game is so awesome, if you are never played this game, i recommend you try to play this amazing game.
    Cyclops: Teleporter to maximum, Mr. Wagner.
    Nightcrawler: Aye, Captain!
    Cyclops: Engage.

The first Xenoverse, a game i really like to play to when i have a bit of time to kill.

Replaying God Of War for the PS4. The new trailer gave me the itch to revisit it.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Unintentionally ended up with a C6 Sucrose and a fairly decent Veridescent Veneer Artifact set, so I guess I'll try raising her Talents and see how much I can break Genshin Impact with a triple Catalyst team (Sucrose, and some mix of Lisa/Mona/Yanfei) and a C4 Triple-Crowned Noelle w/ R5 Whiteblind to serve as the Healer/Shielder/Claymore/Physical DPS all-arounder. I already beat an entire crowd of Fatui Agents before they could even toss up their various elemental shields, so that's something.

Spider-Man 3 (PC):

I love this game so much I can't believe to this day how much hate it still receives. Every time is a new experience, whether it would be an interesting mechanic/tactic for me to find, or an interesting and harmless glitch that adds to the game value to me.

Here's the funny glitch of today; in the upper west side there is a side mission that pops up about mercenaries who tie a guy in his penthouse to a chair and I have to rescue him, I went to the penthouse without looking through the telescope to see him this time and he was standing on a another corner this time, with two members of the Order of the Dragon Tail (Dragon Lords from the comics turned teleporting mystic ninja for this game) in the penthouse for no reason. I left the men with guns and mystic ninja take care of each other in their attempt to take me down while I was standing behind a barricade until only one of them left for me to take down.

My biggest regret is not having my game recorder active to record this experience. I finished the game nearly 70 times in 13 years (first played it in 2008) and I have never experienced this glitch before today, so I doubt it will happen again anytime soon.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Unintentionally ended up with a C6 Sucrose and a fairly decent Veridescent Veneer Artifact set, so I guess I'll try raising her Talents and see how much I can break Genshin Impact with a triple Catalyst team (Sucrose, and some mix of Lisa/Mona/Yanfei) and a C4 Triple-Crowned Noelle w/ R5 Whiteblind to serve as the Healer/Shielder/Claymore/Physical DPS all-arounder. I already beat an entire crowd of Fatui Agents before they could even toss up their various elemental shields, so that's something.
    In trying to get at least C1 for Raiden I ended up with a C6 Sucrose too, which is funny since she's level 1. But given how useful she apprently is I might just build her up one day, she's at least on that list. I now also have Kujo Sara up to C2 and I "lost" my 50/50 and got a Keqing. But with my banner gurantee restored and having more than enough primos to pull Ganyu when she returns I decided to try out the weapon banner and managed to get the 5-star polearm Engulfing Lightning for Raiden Shogun. That's the first time taking a chance on a banner has really paid off for me so I'm still a little excited about it.

I'm now working on building up enough resources to triple crown Raiden, which is the easy part left in building her up. I'm also grinding artefacts for her but keep having pretty rotten luck of it so far.

Trying to get back into gaming - what should I start with?

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    Trying to get back into gaming - what should I start with?
    Are are the type of games you liked before you stopped? We can start there.