Page 16 of 180 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast

Fired up Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition (PS4) last night. It looks a lot better and the Crusader is a pretty fun class so far.
    Peace, Love, and Tacos

Played Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons for about an hour to get the Playfire Rewards. It's a fun little game. I enjoyed what I've seen so far of the backdrops you get to see. It's quite beautiful to behold. I almost forgot how to use my mouse after I quit. Damn left/right coordination through me off.
    Last edited by danmar85; 08-26-2014 at 01:26 AM.

Just finished Dust An Elysian Tail. It was pretty awesome. I'm thinking of going back to it on the highest difficulty, but I don't think I'd get much from the experience. Maybe one day.

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    Just finished Dust An Elysian Tail. It was pretty awesome. I'm thinking of going back to it on the highest difficulty, but I don't think I'd get much from the experience. Maybe one day.
    Don't bother. If you're satisfied with the story, there's no point in playing it on the hardest difficulty. I did it my self, because I'm a bit OCD about it, but it was a bit of a slog from start to finish. The enemies are harder to kill and you get insta-killed by the stronger enemies. It never really changes no matter how much you level. It just gets a tad easier.

Quote Originally Posted by gearsofcrabs View Post
    Fired up Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition (PS4) last night. It looks a lot better and the Crusader is a pretty fun class so far.
    Same with me except I'm still rocking a PS3. I'll be upgrading to a PS4 in the next few months.
    My Top 5 Comic Books I am reading are:

1. Velvet
    2. Black Magick
    3. Kill or Be Killed
    4. Lazarus
    5. The Fix

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

South Park: The Stick of Truth. I am surprised how much fun this game actully is and how funny.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Finishing up Mila's route in Tales of Xillia, though I'm thinking I should have started with Jude's. It's a good game, but it feels rushed, with lots of awkward pauses in the in-game cut scenes and some pacing issues with the side events. I'm not too fond of Mila's inexplicable lisp (no one in her home town has it and neither does her voice actress, so it seems like a directorial decision that kinda fell flat), either, though I like her well enough otherwise. The combat system is fun and the characters are likeable, but I hope whoever is responsible for making almost all of the basic costumes into paid DLC gets eaten alive by Team Ninja and Capcom fans.

Honestly, I can't help but feel that Graces f did almost everything a notch better, IMO, except for the fact that Xillia let's you control the camera outside of battles and streamlined the secondary features so you're not spending 5 minutes after literally every battle shuffling titles, meddling with the Eleth Mixer, and Dualizing your gear. I do miss cooking after every battle and the hilarious item descriptions (like the story of love, romance, betrayal and heartbreak told through the descriptions of Cheria's various hair ribbons). Overall, Xillia's post-battle commentary and skits seem to be less funny than those in Graces, Abyss and Symphonia as well.
    Last edited by The Drunkard Kid; 08-27-2014 at 06:17 PM. Reason: Well, that was awkward. Thanks, auto correct.

Yeah, what they did with the costumes in Xillia is just criminal. At least you get the alt color DLC for free.

Now playing: Madden 15!!!

Crusader Kings 2 (with a little Baldur's Gate in between).

Playing Bayonetta

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    South Park: The Stick of Truth. I am surprised how much fun this game actully is and how funny.
    How challenging is this game? I kinda want to play it for the jokes, but I don't want to have to put any effort into it.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by mars View Post
    How challenging is this game? I kinda want to play it for the jokes, but I don't want to have to put any effort into it.
    Its been sitting on my "to play" pile for a while but my understanding is that the combat plays out like a Mario RPG and the enemies scale so you can't just grind until you're strong enough to one-shot everything but the bosses.

More Diablo 3 on PS4. Crusader is plowing through people like they're nothing. Also picked up Child of Light since it's on sale, don't think I'll get around to playing it this weekend though. Just 10 days till Destiny drops!
    Peace, Love, and Tacos

Thanks. Sounds like it'd probably require more effort than I'm looking to invest. If Hasting's ever gets it back in, maybe I'll just rent it.