Page 161 of 180 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 2688

The Wolf Among Us.

Kof 15 ps5
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Kof 15 of course and lot of Master Duel, the newest yugioh insanity from the good folks of Konami.

I'm not a big yugioh card game fan, mainly cause of all the BS cards one can use, but for what it is it's a pretty decent yugioh video game.

And you actually can do a lot without spending one single buck.

Extraordinary Member

Elden Ring. Looks amazing feeling it's a little over rated. Controls are a little clunky.

Sonic Team racing
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Elden Ring. Looks amazing feeling it's a little over rated. Controls are a little clunky.
    I've been playing it for a bit and I am still learning what the hell is going on.

This is my second FromSoftware game, the first being Sekiro because I loved the Samurai aesthetics and it kicked my ass all over the place.

I picked up Elden Ring because the aesthetic wasn't as dark and gross looking as their earlier games, but man is it hard.

It reminds me a lot of early Nintendo RPGs where you had no idea what to do and you just kinda explore and see what you can get up to.

The controls are extremely hard to fully understand, I still can't figure out how to change my quick items

It took me a while to figure out how to equip items and I am still learning how to use the crafting stuff.

This is a perfect game to podcast to, I just put on my fav pods and whittle away and slowly level up.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Sonic Team racing
    Maybe I was expey Mario Kart but I felt this game was an waste of time space and money

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    I've been playing it for a bit and I am still learning what the hell is going on.

This is my second FromSoftware game, the first being Sekiro because I loved the Samurai aesthetics and it kicked my ass all over the place.

I picked up Elden Ring because the aesthetic wasn't as dark and gross looking as their earlier games, but man is it hard.

It reminds me a lot of early Nintendo RPGs where you had no idea what to do and you just kinda explore and see what you can get up to.

The controls are extremely hard to fully understand, I still can't figure out how to change my quick items

It took me a while to figure out how to equip items and I am still learning how to use the crafting stuff.

This is a perfect game to podcast to, I just put on my fav pods and whittle away and slowly level up.
    Quick items are over on the right side of the options button menu btw. Triangle/Y to change them.

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    Quick items are over on the right side of the options button menu btw. Triangle/Y to change them.
    Can I put items on the main d-pad? I want to put my Torrent ring on up so I can call him quickly and dismount quickly. Same with the summons

Extraordinary Member

Yeah the controls are archaic. I've seen better mechanics on ps3 games. It says auto aim is equipped but you have to manually target enemies. Like wtf? You start mega weak and your running from npcs most times lol. I stuck with it tho and finally having fun on it. YouTube helps a lot lol.

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Yeah the controls are archaic. I've seen better mechanics on ps3 games. It says auto aim is equipped but you have to manually target enemies. Like wtf? You start mega weak and your running from npcs most times lol. I stuck with it tho and finally having fun on it. YouTube helps a lot lol.
    Yeah totally, I'm six hours in and all I've been doing is exploring the South and the East and farming runes and leveling up.

Yesterday I almost beat the Tree Sentinel and then got owned.

It's been a blast.

Can I put items on the main d-pad? I want to put my Torrent ring on up so I can call him quickly and dismount quickly. Same with the summons
    Yes, you can put Torrent on the d-pad so you can press Y and a direction in the d-pad to saddle up. I have the whistle on right and left for whatever Estus is called in this game. Try L3 to jump dismount, btw.

Triangle Strategy.

Gonna be at this one for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    Yes, you can put Torrent on the d-pad so you can press Y and a direction in the d-pad to saddle up. I have the whistle on right and left for whatever Estus is called in this game. Try L3 to jump dismount, btw.
    L3!!!

You are a godsend, I had to toggle on an off like a damn rube, getting killed in the millisecond it takes for me to choose to dismount

Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

Now onto to Trails of Cold Steel 4.

And also Triangle Strategy at the same time. Going to be a while before I'm playing anything else.