Page 162 of 179 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166172 ... LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 2679

Halo Reach, PC.

Never been much of a FPS fan and the last Halo game i played was the very first one on the very first Xbox. (when was that? 2002 in Europe? Gee...20 fcking years...)

So yeah, that master chief collection on PC is nice for me and man, Reach is actually kind of a slap. I'm very impressed with the direction and how well they manage to give such grandeur to the events of the game, such epicness.

It's very rare in a game to get that "oh ****" feeling, to feel that the events you're watching and taking part of are of really big magnitude. Even the camera work is impressing and honestly, i have watched A LOT of action movies who could take lessons from that game in terms of directing scenes.

Gameplay wise now, well, it works fine. Not a big fan of ennemies one-shooting you, in any game, but the game feels very good to play and you gotta appreciate all the efforts made to give some variety to the players.

Beside the levels on foot you also pilote some space ships, some helicopter thingie and of course many ground vehicules.

And the game isn't too long, nor too short. So, yeah, a solid 8 out of 10 for me.

Well, finished Reach and the first Halo and i'm in the middle of Halo 2.

Man, some parts of the first Halo (you know which ones) sure tested my patience.

I'm also playing Mass Effect Andromeda on the side and gotta say, i rarely laughed as hard in my life as during that scene around the beginning when the main character is on the bridge with the captain and her (or his) father.

The situation is dire, everyone is like "it could be the end there fellas" but the main character (Sara in my case) is just there, with the stupidest, most inappropriate to the situation, happy little smile on her face as if someone just told her that there was pancakes waiting for her next door.

She looks completely oblivious of the situation and quite frankly, plain dumb.

Pure comedy gold. (and it's not on purpose, which makes it even funnier)
    Last edited by Starter Set; 04-05-2022 at 01:35 AM.

Horizon Forbidden West
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

NFL Gameday ‘98

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Just started Road 96 today and it’s a fantastic interactive fiction game with some kooky characters (and I haven’t met all of them or know any significantly well yet).

Some of the highlights of attempt 1 to cross the border of the fictional south west USA country included sucking at air hockey but ruling at spot the ball with a drunk tv airhead, calming down a trigger happy cop and her drugged up prisoner, laughing with a new friend at horn blowing a silly song, wondering if a sinister cab driver was responsible for a major accident ten years ago, enjoying a beautiful waterfall and ultimately messing up at the last hurdle by not understanding how to hold one’s breath.

Hopefully Attempt 2 and Character 2 (you play as a new character each time) will have a better run, if not a very different experience to the border.

Also been starting Lake, which is a very relaxing and chilled game where you deliver mail for fourteen days in a quiet Midwest town in 1986, and I have Cinder, Henchman Story and some Doctor Who games on my to play list too…

Mighty Member

Just finished Elden Ring today.

Tomorrow, probably Lego Star Wars Skywalker Saga.

Considering giving Hades a try. Looks like fun.

Gears of War 4
    Gears 5
    Ghost Recon: Breakpoint
    WWE 2K20
    Last edited by ETMike1988; 04-15-2022 at 10:32 AM.

I decides to alternate between AC4 Black Flag and Unity.

Playing Halo Infinite to continue to wash my palate of the Paramount+ version. Probably do a replay of the MC Collection afterwards.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

taking a break from Elden Ring and started up Mass Effect Legendary Edition, I picked it up a while ago on sale and this is my first time playing it.

I am about 10 hours in and it's interesting but kinda slow and a little boring I wonder if the second game kicks it into high gear

Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

Finished the Trails of Cold Steel Tetralogy.

Will move into Triangle Strategy next.

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    taking a break from Elden Ring and started up Mass Effect Legendary Edition, I picked it up a while ago on sale and this is my first time playing it.

I am about 10 hours in and it's interesting but kinda slow and a little boring I wonder if the second game kicks it into high gear
    First game is kind of slow, but its the story aspects you should pay attention to. ME2 picks it up both in terms of story and action. ME3, moreso. Until the ending(s) that still leaves me conflicted. And though not included, the multiplayer was very fun for a simple horde mode game. Though, it did take a lot of tweaks and updates before things like getting shot out into space stopped.

MiddleEarth Shadow of War for PS4. It has my attention. The isuals are beautiful and the combat is similar to the PS4 Batman games

-Just finished Stranger of Paradise. Pretty cool game but it's hard to shake the feeling that it's basically Nioh-lite since almost everything feels like it's at least one step back from Nioh 2. And I don't know why SE cheaped out on the budget because this is one of the most distractingly ugly games I've played in a while. But if you can get past that, the combat and build variety is great and I thought Jack was one of the more entertaining FF protagonists out there (granted, I think most FF heroes are bland as hell).

Aside from that

-Total War: Warhammer 3
    -Lost Ark

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - First Assault Online.

Oh yeah, you read that right lol. Never thought i would ever play that game again cause it kinda died YEARS ago.

But thanks to discord and some internet magic it's possible now via a private server.

To be fair the game isn't that great but damn, the nostalgia factor hit me hard.