Page 163 of 179 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 2679
    Spectacular Member

couple of games im playing this weekend

star wars knights of the old republic, zelda skyward sword and little bit of ni no kuni II for my nintendo switch lite

I am playing some Dragon Quesrt games. Dragon Quest 11 on Switch and Dragon Warrior 4 on NES.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

three-time juror The Gold Stream's Avatar

i bought V Rising and the combat is fun enough but i underestimated the "survival" elements, which im not big on

Currently still working on Dragon Quest 11 for Switch which I love. And I am also downloading Spiderman GOTY and it is taking awhile but I am hoping to jump into it tonight or maybe Sunday if I get busy later.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Alan Wake Remastered.

I’ve been playing Stardew Valley

Bloodstained Ritual of the Night
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Quote Originally Posted by Ziolala View Post
    I’ve been playing Stardew Valley
    I started this not too long ago. it is a pretty fun game. I enjoy it more the Harvest Moon Series.

Guardian of the Universe comicstar100's Avatar

Currently bouncing between Sonic Origins and Cpacom Fighting Collection. Eagerly awaiting mutiversus.

Well, I just cleared the campaign in Forza Motorsport 6. Racing games are fun, but I could use a breather. I am going to buy some more games on steam's big summer sale. The jokes about having 50 games and barely playing them, I get it now. One game that's on sale is Final Fantasy Seven, Im tempted to try it out because I've never played a FF game before, and seven's the most popular one from what I understand, is it an alright game for beginners? I've played a lot of RPGs like Monster Hunter and I also have Dragon Quest, even though it's on sale I don't feel comfortable spending $50 on a digital game. Call me old fashioned, but I like owning things, which is why I can't go 100% digital.

I'm also playing Shredder's Revenge, it's a pretty good game.

Mighty Member

Just started playing Returnal on PS5. Fun, but quite difficult so far. Lots of systems to learn.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

The original Ape Escape via the new PS Plus Premium, lots of fun memories about playing this on PS1 and seeing how much better a gamer I have gotten since 1999 - this game felt a lot bigger back in the day, but I guess my parents set significant limits on how much I played back then, so games took a while to finish.

Also downloaded Spider-Man: Miles Morales so I am hoping to try that soon, or possibly stream Red Dead Redemption and Undead Nightmare since I know those ones have a time limit of October to finish.

Fifa 2022 and Mortal Kombat XI on the PS5

"Blacksad Under the Skin".

Dune Spice Wars.

Not bad, very sloooooow gameplay so it suits me. (don't like ultra fast RTS games)

Lot of potential but well, time will tell if there is anything more to it than just potential.