Page 168 of 180 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172178 ... LastLast
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 2690

I’m playing Avengers for the first time now. Campaign has been fun so far, but the missions are getting a bit repetitive.

Playing Yakuza 6: Song of Life.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Upgraded Witcher 3. Feels a little different in hindsight since I've read a few of the books, played some of the first two and of course seen the Netflix show since.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

I am currently playing Lego Marvel Superheroes 2. Hoping to beat that by the end of the year.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

I need to sit down and decide what games I want to focus on. I am have like 10 games started and I need to focus on just a couple to finish and move on.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

three-time juror The Gold Stream's Avatar

GTA V and World of Warcraft

i just bought Yakuza: Like a Dragon as well today for my final Steam winter sale purchase

I just finished playing the Return to Arkham collection and damn it was good to jump back in again. Arkham City is still an amazing game, even 12 years later.
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I need to sit down and decide what games I want to focus on. I am have like 10 games started and I need to focus on just a couple to finish and move on.
    I have that same problem lol. I get distracted easily.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I have that same problem lol. I get distracted easily.
    Man Same here. I am playing a game and I look through my other games and I am like "That looks so fun and I can beat it easy." Then 3 days later do the same thing and move on to another game. Meanwhile its been close to two months since I have beaten a game.

One thing I did was to delete games off my memory card so I am not tempted to just start a new game. I only have games on my Switch, and PS4 that I am currently playing.
    Last edited by babyblob; 01-05-2023 at 06:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    Upgraded Witcher 3. Feels a little different in hindsight since I've read a few of the books, played some of the first two and of course seen the Netflix show since.
    I’m excited to replay it for the same reasons.

Playing Yakuza: Like A Dragon
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Just various different things on Game Pass. I finished the main campaign of Pokémon Scarlet, but I still have the post-game to do.

Also, Spider-Man Remastered. I also want to play Miles Morales: Spider-Man before the sequel comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Just various different things on Game Pass. I finished the main campaign of Pokémon Scarlet, but I still have the post-game to do.

Also, Spider-Man Remastered. I also want to play Miles Morales: Spider-Man before the sequel comes out.
    I tried really hard but I could just not get into Scarlet. I beat the first Gym but I just phased out on it. Sword is still an all time favorite though.

Warhammer Chaosbane for ps4 is what I am playing right now.

Decided to wrap up the Cauldrons and Tallnecks I missed in the Horizon games. Kind of cool how each Cauldron is very unique. Also got the Black boxes collectibles (remnants of a futile air battle from the extinction event/apocalypse) which were interesting.

Survey drones quests are a bit more complicated, even with enhancements with the Sunwing and shield (Which come in handy with some of the tallnecks), since they're much smaller and faster.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth