Page 172 of 180 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176 ... LastLast
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 2691

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I am on a Final Fantasy Kick right now. I am playing Final Fantasy 2 on the Switch (Still havnt beaten it) Final Fantasy 9 on the Switch and Final Fantasy 6 on the SNES
    I am also on a Final Fantasy kick right now. I've been playing Final Fantasy 15 on the PS4 and just began playing Final Fantasy 7 on the Nintendo Switch.

I got the twin pack of Final Fantasy 7 and 8 on the Switch just last week. I've never played FF7 before now, but have enjoyed what little I've played of it so far. It looks pretty neat on the Switch.

I thought about getting the Pixel Remasters for the Switch, but passed since I already have FF1, FF2, FF4, FF5, and FF6 on Gameboy Advance and FF3 on Nintendo DS. I also went ahead and ordered FF9 and it should come this next Monday.

Fun times!

Quote Originally Posted by chicainery View Post
    I am also on a Final Fantasy kick right now. I've been playing Final Fantasy 15 on the PS4 and just began playing Final Fantasy 7 on the Nintendo Switch.

I got the twin pack of Final Fantasy 7 and 8 on the Switch just last week. I've never played FF7 before now, but have enjoyed what little I've played of it so far. It looks pretty neat on the Switch.

I thought about getting the Pixel Remasters for the Switch, but passed since I already have FF1, FF2, FF4, FF5, and FF6 on Gameboy Advance and FF3 on Nintendo DS. I also went ahead and ordered FF9 and it should come this next Monday.

Fun times!
    You are really going all out I hope you enjoy. I have 7 but have not played it yet. After I am done with 2 (Hope today) i am going to move onto 3 and 6 and make those 2 my main focus. I am working on getting the pixel remasters of 1-5 but not 6 as I have that on SNES.

I was working on 9 but decided to stop for right now so I can focus on the older ones first.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    You are really going all out I hope you enjoy. I have 7 but have not played it yet. After I am done with 2 (Hope today) i am going to move onto 3 and 6 and make those 2 my main focus. I am working on getting the pixel remasters of 1-5 but not 6 as I have that on SNES.

I was working on 9 but decided to stop for right now so I can focus on the older ones first.
    I am a fan of the older ones. I remember playing FF1 on the NES as a kid and being blown away by being able to actually pick your characters and name them. I remember playing FF 6 (FF3 in the US) on the SNES and absolutely having a blast with so many different characters that you could have in your party. FF6 is my favorite one and I hope you're enjoying it!

I just finished FF2 for the first time. That just leaves 5 and 6 for me to finish and I will have beaten every mainline Final Fantasy game and most spinoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nopozyzy View Post
    I just finished FF2 for the first time. That just leaves 5 and 6 for me to finish and I will have beaten every mainline Final Fantasy game and most spinoffs.
    Oof. Please get to 6 ASAP. Best Final Fantasy game, IMO.

YMMV, but I'd say if you enjoyed 9, you'll enjoy 6.

I finished Ryza 2 and MM Battle Network 2.

Currently playing Pikmin 4. What a charming little game.

Remnant 2.

Ultimate Member

Is that new mmo on ps4 Tower of Fantasy any good...
    Last edited by LoganAlpha30X33; 08-15-2023 at 08:40 AM.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MikeP View Post
    Immortals Fenyx Rising. I'm just starting it, so I'm still on the fence about this one.
    I really enjoyed that game. It is sad the planned sequel got scrapped by Ubisoft

Sea of Stars on Gamepass.

Sea of Stars PS5 ( PS Plus extra)
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Persona 5 strikers.

Tomb Raider def edition PS4...Game is fun. I just woke up around the fire and Sam and her new friend disappeared

Spectacular Member

playing bunch of various things for my gaming systems this month and for October also

Currently
    Playstation 3 - replaying Injustice Gods Among Us, Star Wars Force Unleashed I, Batman Arkham Origins along with the Cold Cold Heart DLC, Tales of Symphonia Chronicles, Dino Crisis(In October)

Nintendo Switch Lite - Zelda Skyward Sword, Ni No Kuni II, Resident Evil 0, Persona 4 Golden, and getting back into Pokemon Violet because of the DLC, Monster Hunter Rise

Gamecube - Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance, Metroid Prime 2