Page 175 of 180 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 2688

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    I beat those games, and have now beaten Octopath Traveler II.

Now on to Star Ocean: The Second Story R.
    I put Star Ocean: The Second Story R on break so I could concentrate on Super Mario RPG.

Happens in anime a lot too-Dragonball and Fairy Tail are pretty good examples. (Haven't caught up with DBZ that much but Freiza is a good guy now or something?).
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    Happens in anime a lot too-Dragonball and Fairy Tail are pretty good examples. (Haven't caught up with DBZ that much but Freiza is a good guy now or something?).
    He's not a "good guy." He made a deal with Goku to fight for their Universe in exchange for being brought back to life. After Freeza held up his end of the deal, he was revived (which actually surprised him as he was not expecting anyone to honor the deal). He is most assuredly not a good guy.

Baldur's Gate 3

Started Tales of Arise.

Combat seems a lot simpler than previous installments so far.

BANNED

trying to play Kombat league online for Mortal Kombat 1 for my Switch Lite. But other people online playing are being total spammer aholes where everyone else is playing as frikkin Omni Man and being grabby and slamming all the damn time

Extraordinary Member

Started playing a multiplayer campaign in Baldur's Gate 3 with some friends.

It was more fun than I expected. Having more people on the adventure really made it kinda like a DnD session minus a lot of the time-consuming elements.

I'm playing a Wood-Elf Monk (Way of the Four Elements), and my friends are playing a Dragonborn Bard (College of Valour), Half-Elf Warlock (Archey patron) and Human Fighter (Battle Master).

Exploring the world and fighting together was tons of fun. And even though you have to share it with others, experiencing the story together totally works. Though I now realise that being a Charisma focused character is a pretty optimal choice in a game with so many dialogue options, especially when they hinge on rolling good on those Charisma rolls. Me having -1 in Charisma resulted in a couple of unfortunate outcomes, one of which I really regret.

Oh well. But we overall had tons of fun. Really looking forward to playing more of it.

Like a dragon: The Man who Erased his name
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

Finished main game of Disgaea 7 and worked my way through the first third or so of the Carnage Dimension. We'll see if I return to finish that post game as I've got to start moving on to other stuff I have.

Started anime-bullet hell-metroidvania Tevi on my Switch

He's not a "good guy." He made a deal with Goku to fight for their Universe in exchange for being brought back to life. After Freeza held up his end of the deal, he was revived (which actually surprised him as he was not expecting anyone to honor the deal). He is most assuredly not a good guy.
    Hell, the Broly movie takes place after the Universe Tournament and he was responsible for all the bad stuff there, so he went right back to starting **** as soon as his next appearance. As well as in the manga spoilers:
    It remains to be seen why he didn't kill Goku and Vegeta when he had them beat, but its definitely not that he's good, he's probably just become savvy about the relative impermanence of death in a universe with Dragon Balls in it that he's decided something more than that has to be achieved.
    end of spoilers

I put Star Ocean: The Second Story R on break so I could concentrate on Super Mario RPG.
    I've beaten both Super Mario RPG and Star Ocean: The Second Story R. I've gone back to the Final Fantasy Pixel Remasters. Currently making my way through V. And then on to VI. (And then something else because those are the last ones.)

God Of War Ragnarok- got the draupnir spear- My favorite weapon returns.

Ff8 remastered- close to the end of Disc 2. The story picks up.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 12-10-2023 at 02:58 PM.

I've beaten both Super Mario RPG and Star Ocean: The Second Story R. I've gone back to the Final Fantasy Pixel Remasters. Currently making my way through V. And then on to VI. (And then something else because those are the last ones.)
    I playthrough Star Ocean: Second Story R multiple times to get all 99 endings ( 6 with Claude and 2 with Rena)
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

I really have to get past the backlog of games I already started. So I am doing that.

The 4 on the Switch are
    Mario Odyssey
    Marvel Lego Superheroes 2
    And Cadence of Hyrule
    Pillers of Eternity

PS4
    Final Fantasy X Remaster
    Last edited by babyblob; 12-11-2023 at 04:02 PM.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Dropped Cadence of Hyrule. did not care for that game at all.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Still playing FF16, including the side quests and monster hunts. Although a lot of the side guests are just fetch quests, some of them kind of help the 'grinding' and also sort of flesh out some of the supporting cast/world, such as the Hideaway's shopkeepers (Who get notably less cranky if you finish their personal quests).
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth