Page 19 of 179 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969119 ... LastLast

Okay, I've finally gotten over the learning curve in Wonderful 101, and it's the most batshit insane thing I've ever seen.
    You go Platinum. I can only hope Bayonetta 2 is even twice as crazy.

I finally got out of the tight grip of Skyrim, so I'm working on Shadow of Morder and pre-ordering Bayonetta 2
    Life is but a dream

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Rainbow Moon is freaking addictive. Where did the last four hours go?
    Last edited by The Drunkard Kid; 10-15-2014 at 05:30 PM.

I've been playing the crap out of Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Talisman (digital Steam version), and World of Warcraft. That last one is a constant though - others come and go.

I've been playing Bad Company 2 too since I got it on gold on Xbox, pretty decent shooter

Cool. It still holds up too despite BF4 coming out. What's the online community like? It's still thriving on PC.

I'm thoroughly addicted to SolForge, a collectible digital deck-building game like Magic. I focus on draft but do enjoy making new decks when I have the time. StoneBlade Entertainment, who does Solforge, also has a great deck game Ascension that I regularly play as well, both in physical and digital forms. Would love to hear about more digital deck-building games that are stand alone (vs collectible, as I only have time for one of those).

Playing Swapper on my Vita. Very good, and I'm really liking the fact that they're analyzing the ethical ramifications of their Swapper Gun.

In between quests in Monster Hunter 3U, I've been playing Terra Battle. That is, the free-to-play SRPG-thing from Mistwalker. I was hesitant at first, F2P being cancerous and all, I've played other F2P RPGs and they're all terrible. But Terra Battle is good. It's clever, unique, and doesn't bug me for money all the time. Leave it to Mistwalker to put out quality I guess. The only problem is that getting new units is tied to the RNG, and rolling for your random unit costs premium currency. You you spend real world money and could get either an awesome new character, or a worthless stat boost for one you already have, no, not spending money on that. I know how my luck runs. I hope they iron out the kinks in the monitization.

I need some help here: Does anyone know how to stop playing Freedom Wars? I mean, I don't generally get too into Hunter style games, even things like Soul Sacrifice with its awesome story and aesthetics only temporarily held my attention, but I bought it to give Sony some incentive to keep supporting the Vita with some new games and IPs (besides, it's only 30 bucks for a brand new game).

Since I'm stuck home keeping an eye on someone who is unwell, I've been spending around 5-8 hours at a time glued to my Vita till I eventually black out. There's some things that need work, but for a new IP its rather amazing. I don't even mind the lack of a dub since there isn't all that much spoken dialogue and my Japanese is passable enough that I can keep up (though since the translation takes some liberties, I probably end up being confused a bit more than someone who only hears it as moon speak; it's still weird hearing "Beatrice" pronounced "Be-ah-tree-sa).

I heard that the ending is somewhat of a letdown, but so far I'm really enjoying the Attack on Titan meets Phantasy Star Online battles and aesthetics, combined with the 1984 settings. And the Entitlement system makes me actually not mind how awkward it is to travel around the hub areas at the beginning because its really satisfying to earn enough Entitlement Points to earn the right to run for more than 5 seconds, or talk to people, or keep certain ranks of loot. And the battle system, with its focus on using your Thorns as grappling hooks to jump around the stage and tether giant robots is fun as hell.

Hyrule Warriors still has its hooks in me. Only thing I have left is lvling everyone to 99 and getting all the Heart Pieces in Legend Mode and finishing it on Hero mode.

And been logging into Soul Calibur Lost Swords for the presents and maybe played a stage or two.

Been Playing Assassin's Creed III and Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag in anticipation for Assassin's Creed Unity and Rogue!!!!!

Just got Transistor on sale, pretty nice.

Also SSB4 and Bayonetta 2 whenever possible~

Started Bravely Default. Quite a lot of fun, especially with all the jobs to find and level up. Finding it fairly challenging as well which is a nice change.

Playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2, its quite a lot of fun. I'm over here just jumping up and down waiting for Lego Batman 3.
    Currently reading: Daredevil(2011), Amazing Spider-Man(2014), Moon Knight(2015), and Pop Goes the Weasel(1998)