Page 2 of 178 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Borderlands 2, GTA V, Last of Us and Stick of Truth

Mass Effect. Not being an arse this time round. Also messing about with Octodad: Dadliest Catch because I needed to play something stupid after finishing South Park: The Stick Of Truth. I'm well impressed by the voice acting. Fine wublublubing.
    Bring forth the pies!

The Ultimate Spider-Man MilesMorales's Avatar

Had a GTAV binge for a week until I got The Amazing Spider-Man 2. Beat the main story the other day but still having fun swinging around and trying to get 100%.

Persona 4 on PSN

LEGO Marvel Superheroes

Spectacular Member

GTA IV still exploring...

Defiance on 360

BANNED

Recently began playing "The Witcher Enhanced Edition" again. I remember back years ago this game was one of the reasons I really wanted to upgrade my PC in order to play it, but it took me until 2011 until I did, and then I was only able to play the first chapter when the PC I was on messed up and I lost everything on it, and I never got around to playing it again. Since I bought it on Steam I finally got around to playing again, and I am just getting to the same part I was before I had to stop playing(early in chapter one after you beat the cockatrice). So far I am enjoying it. I was looking for a nice role playing fantasy game to play. In some ways the game feels a bit overwhelming, even though I am used to playing games like Skyrim, etc. where you have a lot of options.

Dweller in the West Primetime Harder's Avatar

Currently splitting my time between Rogue Galaxy and Kingdoms of Amalur. I have a game of Pokémon Platinum going as well, but I need to trade with someone to get the Electivire and Rhyperior I want for my final team.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Are there any ghost types that are immune to fire, ice, and gorilla marriage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    I hate you all, from chimpan a to chimpan z.
    "Doom drinks your milkshake!" -PatchMadripoor

Original join date: 6/2007

Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    Recently began playing "The Witcher Enhanced Edition" again. I remember back years ago this game was one of the reasons I really wanted to upgrade my PC in order to play it, but it took me until 2011 until I did, and then I was only able to play the first chapter when the PC I was on messed up and I lost everything on it, and I never got around to playing it again. Since I bought it on Steam I finally got around to playing again, and I am just getting to the same part I was before I had to stop playing(early in chapter one after you beat the cockatrice). So far I am enjoying it. I was looking for a nice role playing fantasy game to play. In some ways the game feels a bit overwhelming, even though I am used to playing games like Skyrim, etc. where you have a lot of options.
    I need to get around to Witcher 1 and 2. They've been sitting in my backlog for a few months. That backlog includes games like Skyrim: LE, Dishonored GOTY, Fallout 3 GOTY(played a bit on ps3), Fallout: New Vegas Complete, X-Com: Enemy Unknown/Enemy Within, Far Cry 3, AC: Revelations, AC III...sigh. I find myself playing shorter games like Limbo, Fez, Mark of the Ninja, Deadlight. I still have games like Gone Home, The Swapper, Bastion and Brother that I'm reluctant to start. Anyone else have that problem of always being reluctant to commit to a new game?

Quote Originally Posted by danmar85 View Post
    I need to get around to Witcher 1 and 2. They've been sitting in my backlog for a few months. That backlog includes games like Skyrim: LE, Dishonored GOTY, Fallout 3 GOTY(played a bit on ps3), Fallout: New Vegas Complete, X-Com: Enemy Unknown/Enemy Within, Far Cry 3, AC: Revelations, AC III...sigh. I find myself playing shorter games like Limbo, Fez, Mark of the Ninja, Deadlight. I still have games like Gone Home, The Swapper, Bastion and Brother that I'm reluctant to start. Anyone else have that problem of always being reluctant to commit to a new game?
    I do and having games piling up from PS+ and like 300+ games on steam makes it hard. I'll get home and wanna play something before bed and will just say screw it and throw on netflix and surf the net till i decide to call it a night.

Quote Originally Posted by gearsofcrabs View Post
    I do and having games piling up from PS+ and like 300+ games on steam makes it hard. I'll get home and wanna play something before bed and will just say screw it and throw on netflix and surf the net till i decide to call it a night.
    Recently I decided to cut back on buying games. What's the point of owning so many? We all know there's a limit per year for how many titles we can actually finish. Then you throw other hobbies into the mix and it becomes a juggling act. I already take advantage of 75% Steam sales so I don't overspend. What I started to do is make a spreadsheet with any game that interests me and list them by tier. List a price point I'd consider a purchase or make an actual purchase and go from there. If I hit a general cost quota for the year I just stop buying games.

Quote Originally Posted by danmar85 View Post
    Recently I decided to cut back on buying games. What's the point of owning so many? We all know there's a limit per year for how many titles we can actually finish. Then you throw other hobbies into the mix and it becomes a juggling act. I already take advantage of 75% Steam sales so I don't overspend. What I started to do is make a spreadsheet with any game that interests me and list them by tier. List a price point I'd consider a purchase or make an actual purchase and go from there. If I hit a general cost quota for the year I just stop buying games.
    Most of the games I wind up buying are either hella cheap on steam or through bundles (mostly bundles actually). I also get free ones from steamgifts. I think the only new games I've bought recently have either been for my 3ds or for the WiiU to play with the kids.

I recently got back into virtual hat trading simulator, I mean TF2 again, so a lot of that.

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, Jet Set Radio (PC version) and Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked.