Page 22 of 180 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Dead Rising 2.Cool graphics but odd gameplay and level design.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Final Fantasy X HD Remaster on my Vita during my commute, and Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix HD at home. 'Tis apparently the season of HD remake compilations in my house.

Marvel Heroes, Star Wars The Old Republic, Firefall, Warframe, KotoR series, Super Smash Bros for the 3DS and Star Wars Battlefront 2.

Playing the Thief reboot, which I picked up during the last steam sale.

So far, its not nearly as bad as the critics made it out to be.
    Life is but a dream

I've been on a Dragon Ball Z kick as of late so I've been playing some Raging Blast 2.

Morrowind. Playing an insane female orc whose ultimate purpose is to exterminate all sentient life on Vvardenfell. Created a custom class called "One Orc Army" for her. The focus is on things like heavy armor, all melee weapons except short sword. Already murdered the first quest giver (in the first building of the game) and have been on the run from the law for a week, living in a hideout in the Bitter Coast.

Superman`s Thong

currently clash of clans and boom beach.. no time for real games.. I mean on my PlayStation.. oh I forgot about Age of Mythology, when I have some half an hour on my PC I still directly play that!

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

I'm taking some time off of massive JRPGs to finish Klonoa. So far, I'm really enjoying it, though I wish my depth perception didn't suck so much at times.

Guacamelee. A Metroidvania indie game, set in a fantasy Mexico, and the player is a Luchadore.

Its as awesome as it sounds.
    Life is but a dream

Quote Originally Posted by MikeP View Post
    Guacamelee. A Metroidvania indie game, set in a fantasy Mexico, and the player is a Luchadore.

Its as awesome as it sounds.
    Amazing soundtrack as well.

Tales of the Borderlands. Bought it they day before Sony put it on flash sale for this weekend
    Peace, Love, and Tacos

Currently enjoying Time Crisis 1 and 2 (PS1 versions), and Dungeon Quest on my smartphone (the closest thing to Diablo 3 you will find on Android).
    Read my free superhero webcomic, The Ill!

http://theill.thecomicseries.com/comics/540/

Got lots of new 3DS games for Christmas, so I'm currently playing Pokemon Omega Ruby, Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7 and Fantasy Life
    Harley Quinn, New Suicide Squad, Grayson, Batgirl, Red Sonja, The Mighty Thor, Catwoman, Bitch Planet, Secret Six, Silk, Descender, Sabrina, Archie, JLA, DC Bombshells, Black Magick, Paper Girls, Tokyo Ghost, Vampirella, Scarlet Witch, A-Force, Extraordinary X-Men, X-Men '92, The Legend of Wonder Woman, All-New Wolverine, Power Rangers, Hellcat, Monstress, Descender

Okay, so Phoenix Wright Dual Destinies is freaking fantastic. I wasn't thrilled with Apollo Justice, but this one is much better, even if they did tank the difficulty down to insultingly easy. Plus, after the terrible endings of the last 2 games, seeing them nail the fiery climactic finish was so satisfying. I really need to pick up Wright/Layton.

I've also been playing Tales of Hearts R. It's a good game, the Vita is basically the home of obscure JRPGs now, which just makes me even madder that Tale of Innocence R didn't get translated.

I am not currently playing any game.
    Lost my interest for games, and prefer to spend my time reading comics.