Page 24 of 178 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474124 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Or being easy. Yeesh Durlan, let me breathe for a second between rains of swords.

Also, on an unrelated note, after getting to the second fight against a certain sword-wielding antagonist, I'm somewhat tempted to looking into making a webcomic called "Whys," which portrays Adol as a guy who goes around cheerfully slaughtering everything that gets in the way of his being a tourist.

SPOILER: "I would never make anyone else engage in bloodshed!"

Adol: "You know, and I'm just putting this out here, you basically made me have to chop up about a hundred and twenty-six maids to get here, right?"
    Weapon Shop Lady: I believe in your innocence Adol, you're just not the type to poison our river. If you have any materials, I'll even upgrade your weapons for you.

Adol: That's great! Here's 200 Poisonous Organs.

Weapon Shop Lady:

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    Weapon Shop Lady: I believe in your innocence Adol, you're just not the type to poison our river. If you have any materials, I'll even upgrade your weapons for you.

Adol: That's great! Here's 200 Poisonous Organs.

Weapon Shop Lady:
    Duren: Look Adol, even if we got you a sword it's too dangerous to let you go out and fight monsters when you've lost all your memory. It'd be like sending a baby out to fight a bear or someth-

*Bear-sized mole monster jumps out of the shadows at Adol; there's a few flashes of metal, and then a mosaic'd mess hits the opposite wall while Adol is still innocently smiling*

Duren (covered in gore): What the hell kind of baby were you!?

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Duren: Look Adol, even if we got you a sword it's too dangerous to let you go out and fight monsters when you've lost all your memory. It'd be like sending a baby out to fight a bear or someth-

*Bear-sized mole monster jumps out of the shadows at Adol; there's a few flashes of metal, and then a mosaic'd mess hits the opposite wall while Adol is still innocently smiling*

Duren (covered in gore): What the hell kind of baby were you!?
    Duren: Bet you never thought you'd be robbing up your own grave, huh, Adol? ...Adol?
    *turns around and sees the whole graveyard dug up*
    Adol: Not a single zombie in any of them. What a rip off!

Beat Infamous First Light last night. Liked it, had never played an Infamous game before as I came to the PS3 late in it's life. Wondering how good of a representation of Second Son this is?
    Peace, Love, and Tacos

I started playing Alien: Isolation on the 360 on New Year's Day, and so far I'm having a blast. It probably helps that I'm a huge fan of the Alien series. I was hoping there'd be a thread on the game here, but I couldn't find one.

(I'm currently in the medical level, having just found the senior doctor's key card. I made it back out to a save point, but now I want to head back in to search the other patient rooms before I move on--I just hope there's some stuff in there to make it worth the effort.)

On a whim, I bought Alien: Isolation today, I'm normally such a wimp when it comes to horror game, but I decided to suck it up and I'm glad I did, it's a lot of fun! Although I'm kinda pissed, I asked for the Ripley Edition and ended up getting the Nostromo edition, oh well.

Also, playing Street Fighter 4~
    Last edited by Step; 01-22-2015 at 02:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Step View Post
    On a whim, I bought Alien: Isolation today, I'm normally such a wimp when it comes to horror game, but I decided to suck it up and I'm glad I did, it's a lot of fun! Although I'm kinda pissed, I asked for the Ripley Edition and ended up getting the Nostromo edition, oh well.

Also, playing Street Fighter 4~
    I'm a wimp, too--I find the Resident Evil games too stressful to play! (I'd rather watch someone else play those.) But I've been having a lot of tension-drenched fun playing A:I.

BANNED

working my way through Far Cry 4.

Playing Assassins Creed Unity, Black Flag, Lego Batman 3 and the Master Chief Collection.
    Currently reading: Daredevil(2011), Amazing Spider-Man(2014), Moon Knight(2015), and Pop Goes the Weasel(1998)

Playing Grim Fandango Remastered. Still brilliant.
    Bring forth the pies!

Decided to give Bravely Default a bit of a rest and get back into Spirit Tracks. Forgot how fun it is.

The Amazing Spider-Man. (PC)
    More fun than the sequel.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Fired up Guacamelee Super Turbo Championship Edition to try it out last night and then subsequently lost 3-4 hours. It's a really fun ass game
    Peace, Love, and Tacos

Madden and Marvel vs. Capcom

I have a PS, but I want an X-Box

Anyone rooting for the Seahawks today?

Quote Originally Posted by Abishai100 View Post
    Anyone rooting for the Seahawks today?
    This guy.

10 chars.
    Peace, Love, and Tacos