Page 25 of 180 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Abishai100 View Post
    Anyone rooting for the Seahawks today?
    As a resident of Seattle, I'm pretty much legally obligated to.

So yeah, go Hawks and all that jazz.
    Life is but a dream

currently playing DCU online

Fire Emblem Awakening. And it is very addictive.

I beat Ys: Memories of Celceta, and decided to start a New Game+ and crank the difficulty up from Hard to Nightmare. Max Level with the best equipment and skills in the game, and the first boss broke me over his knee like Bane. What the absolute hell!? Is the whole game going to be like that...because I kinda hope so.

Saints Row IV
    I love this game
    Zinyak is a funny villain
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Astonishing Member

I'm currently playing Pokémon X.

The interesting bit is that this is the first time I've played Pokémon in more than a decade. The last time I played it was the original Pokémon Blue for the Game Boy. I was in high school when Pokémon first came out. Me and my brother both got games. I got Blue, he got Yellow. I played the game and it was fun but qui8ckly got distracted by other things. Also, the whole children's craze aspect kind of turned me off from it. Now, years later, I start watching the YouTuber Dael Kingsmill (of Geek and Sundry fame) do a randomized nuzlocke let's play of Pokémon Red and I remembered how fun those games are. So, now I've picked up one of the newer varieties.

It's interesting to see how much the games have changed. I remember that you used to have to keep an open slot in your roster if you wanted to catch more Pokémon. Now, they're just wirelessly transferred to Someone's PC (shouldn't we know whose PC our Pokémon have been stored in?). I wish I had known that before. I would have caught more Pokémon in the forest before they got strong enough to just knock them out with one hit.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamFTF View Post
    I'm currently playing Pokémon X.

The interesting bit is that this is the first time I've played Pokémon in more than a decade. The last time I played it was the original Pokémon Blue for the Game Boy. I was in high school when Pokémon first came out. Me and my brother both got games. I got Blue, he got Yellow. I played the game and it was fun but qui8ckly got distracted by other things. Also, the whole children's craze aspect kind of turned me off from it. Now, years later, I start watching the YouTuber Dael Kingsmill (of Geek and Sundry fame) do a randomized nuzlocke let's play of Pokémon Red and I remembered how fun those games are. So, now I've picked up one of the newer varieties.

It's interesting to see how much the games have changed. I remember that you used to have to keep an open slot in your roster if you wanted to catch more Pokémon. Now, they're just wirelessly transferred to Someone's PC (shouldn't we know whose PC our Pokémon have been stored in?). I wish I had known that before. I would have caught more Pokémon in the forest before they got strong enough to just knock them out with one hit.
    That was kind of weird, but I guess it's like not knowing whose server we're posting on right now. You do eventually meet the PC guy, and the name changes to a proper name. Not as cool and Bill though. Another major change you want to look out for, TMs are now reuseable. No more 1 ice Beam per save file nonsense, teach that stuff to everyone.

I'm playing a lot of games lately. Devil May Cry HD, Tears of Tiara II, Dragon Age Inquisition, Minecraft, wwe 2k15, Kingdom Hearts 2.5, and Smash Bros. on Wii U.

I am back to playing Destiny, I have a love/hate relationship with this game but the pendulum stays on the hate side far more than the love side.

Grabbed Shadow Warrior when it was really cheap back when Sony was doing its apology sale, and just recently fired it up. It's a really fun and funny game. I'm not even really using the guns that much cause it's so much fun just slicing everyone up with the katana.
    Peace, Love, and Tacos

I just finished Super Mario 3d Land. 100%. It's the first Mario game I've 100%ed since Mario 64, and probably my favorite Mario since the Super Nintendo. Which is weird since everyone else said it was kinda crap. Shows what everyone knows, I loved it. The last level was bullshit though. It's not supposed to take 90 live and 2 tanooki suits to beat 1 level in a Mario game, that's insane. And awesome.

I just fired up The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D. I don't preorder games, and I certainly don't preorder special editions, which should tell you how much I loved the original. And it's great. It's plays great, it's beautiful, and it took me 1 hour to find a stupid glitch and crash the game. I didn't even make it to the dawn of the second day. Or save. Goddamit. Okay, pro tip, never pull up a Tatl dialog box at the exact same time that the game is automatically pulling up another dialog box...like for example after knocking down one of the Bombers during their little hide and seek game. Stupid fairies, I like Navi better anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    I just finished Super Mario 3d Land. 100%. It's the first Mario game I've 100%ed since Mario 64, and probably my favorite Mario since the Super Nintendo. Which is weird since everyone else said it was kinda crap. Shows what everyone knows, I loved it. The last level was bullshit though. It's not supposed to take 90 live and 2 tanooki suits to beat 1 level in a Mario game, that's insane. And awesome.
    Who said it's crap? They're crap! It's a great game, I think if there's any backlash, I think it's cause of the aestheically similar "New" Super Smash Bros series, which, while good, is currently kinda getting stale for some people.

But yeah, the last level of 100% Mario games are super hard nowadays, Super Mario Galaxy 2's and Super Mario Bros. 3D World are DEATH.

Anyway, currently playing Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D, it's BOSS, I played this a bunch when I was younger and I still have it on the Wii, never finished it though, this time I'm determined though! I've already surpassed my last goal, so that's good, maybe next I'll buy Ocarina of Time on 3DS and see if I can go further then my N64 copy.

Currently trying to finish Mario Sunshine for the first time ever. Its.. a chore.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax. Really liking it so far.

Pokemon Omega Ruby has pretty much been dominating my video game playing lately. I've also been playing some odds and ends Super Nintendo, mostly Super Mario World
    Harley Quinn, New Suicide Squad, Grayson, Batgirl, Red Sonja, The Mighty Thor, Catwoman, Bitch Planet, Secret Six, Silk, Descender, Sabrina, Archie, JLA, DC Bombshells, Black Magick, Paper Girls, Tokyo Ghost, Vampirella, Scarlet Witch, A-Force, Extraordinary X-Men, X-Men '92, The Legend of Wonder Woman, All-New Wolverine, Power Rangers, Hellcat, Monstress, Descender