Page 3 of 178 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Simpsons Tapped Out.........

BANNED

Playing some of this:

Bought and downloaded all the Headhunter packs for Borderlands 2 so I'm thinking I'll hop onto that tonight.
    Peace, Love, and Tacos

Quote Originally Posted by gearsofcrabs View Post
    Bought and downloaded all the Headhunter packs for Borderlands 2 so I'm thinking I'll hop onto that tonight.
    Been reluctant to snag Borderlands 2 yet. The whole DLC thing turns me off a bit, which is unfortunate. If it has a good sale later this year I'll most likely buy it, because I had so much fun with the first one even on solo. Every once in awhile I find myself thinking about it and I'm still tempted to play, which always surprises me.

Yeah the second one's better in almost every way, but yeah they DLC'ed the hell out of it. I don't think at this point there will ever be a cheap way to get the whole thing unless it winds up on a MAJOR steam sale at some point.
    Peace, Love, and Tacos

Quote Originally Posted by gearsofcrabs View Post
    Yeah the second one's better in almost every way, but yeah they DLC'ed the hell out of it. I don't think at this point there will ever be a cheap way to get the whole thing unless it winds up on a MAJOR steam sale at some point.
    That's what I'll be waiting for. I'll pick up the GOTY edition and then any left out DLC that interests me. I just have to look up the DLC list again so I know what's what.

Quote Originally Posted by danmar85 View Post
    That's what I'll be waiting for. I'll pick up the GOTY edition and then any left out DLC that interests me. I just have to look up the DLC list again so I know what's what.
    The only DLC that isn't in the GOTY besides all the skins and stuff is the Headhunter packs and the second level cap upgrade IFIRC.
    Peace, Love, and Tacos

The Amazing Spider-Man 2
    Two triggers swinging needs some getting used to
    Glad to see the return of the web yoyo
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Persona 4. I've just reached October and I've played 50 hours so far. I've forgotten what the outside world looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    Persona 4. I've just reached October and I've played 50 hours so far. I've forgotten what the outside world looks like.
    I've heard great things about Persona 4. Not sure if they're referring to 4 or the version on Vita? *shrugs*

Still playing the Amazing Spider-Man 2
    I'm someone who actually enjoys some of the infamous comic book games, like the Incredible Hulk movie game, and most of the Spider-Man games including the previous installment, and this new game is underwhelming, very short, really buggy, and had more development time and breathing room than the previous game did
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE

Quote Originally Posted by CBR League Unlimited View Post
    Still playing the Amazing Spider-Man 2
    I'm someone who actually enjoys some of the infamous comic book games, like the Incredible Hulk movie game, and most of the Spider-Man games including the previous installment, and this new game is underwhelming, very short, really buggy, and had more development time and breathing room than the previous game did
    I heard some funny things about AS2 on a recent podcast I was listening to. They mentioned ridiculous dialogue from npc's if you interacted with them. I almost thought they were joking, but who knows.

I'm mostly playing my 3DS right now. Mostly Animal Crossing New Leaf. As I'm typing this though I am playing the MMO Runescape.

I heard some funny things about AS2 on a recent podcast I was listening to. They mentioned ridiculous dialogue from npc's if you interacted with them. I almost thought they were joking, but who knows.
    Carnage says some ridiculous stuff, usual Cletus attitude
    I'm not one to criticize dialogue, unless it's on rare occasions
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

I've heard great things about Persona 4. Not sure if they're referring to 4 or the version on Vita? *shrugs*
    They're both great, but the Vita voice is marginally better with quadi-HD graphics, a lot more voiced dialog, a few new Personas, a new important NPC and two new Social Links, a ski trip event with a new dungeon (has some annoying restrictions, but it clears up the plot a bit and had great music), some cool gallery features, and a neat playable epilogue.

It says a lot about the original that this only represents a relatively minor amount of added content.