Page 35 of 180 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585135 ... LastLast

Ran through the third episode of Tales From the Borderlands last night, and then finally made some progress in Pier Solar (man, that game has such a good soundtrack). But I'll probably spend the weekend Witching unless there's a flash sale on PSN with something I want (I don't think we've had one yet this month?).

Also fired up the Plus version of Driveclub. Other than it being gorgeous it didn't impress me. Might just not be my kind of racer though. We'll see if I warm up to it.
    Peace, Love, and Tacos

Castlevania Circle of the Moon
    It's fun, but boy can it get hard, too hard.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Quote Originally Posted by gearsofcrabs View Post
    Ran through the third episode of Tales From the Borderlands last night.
    That's next on my to-play list. I just recently got into Borderlands. I'm on the Pre-Sequel at the moment. It's not as good as the first two (which were great), but I'm really liking Nisha, so whatever.
    I'm still waiting for a new Wonder Twins ongoing. Let's make it happen, DC!

Quote Originally Posted by Xarcon View Post
    That's next on my to-play list. I just recently got into Borderlands. I'm on the Pre-Sequel at the moment. It's not as good as the first two (which were great), but I'm really liking Nisha, so whatever.
    Yeah I had upgraded to PS4 before the Pre-Sequel came out, and I'm not paying full price for the Handsome Collection just to play that, especially since the going consensus is that it isn't that good either. Which pretty much always happens when you farm out "prequels" to someone other than the main team.
    Peace, Love, and Tacos

Quote Originally Posted by gearsofcrabs View Post
    Yeah I had upgraded to PS4 before the Pre-Sequel came out, and I'm not paying full price for the Handsome Collection just to play that, especially since the going consensus is that it isn't that good either. Which pretty much always happens when you farm out "prequels" to someone other than the main team.
    Yeah, that's fair. I wouldn't recommend paying full price for the Pre-Sequel. Steam had a sale recently, so I got them all, with DLC included, for about 50-60% off.
    I'm still waiting for a new Wonder Twins ongoing. Let's make it happen, DC!

Currently playing Assassin's Creed 3. Many people are divided on this one but I'm loving it so far (mostly because of Connor ).

Trying to juggle replays through Fallout New Vegas and Suikoden 5, there's aren't enough hours in the day.

Just bought Paper Mario and Zelda The Ocarina of Time on Wii U so I am having to juggle those two along with Destiny and Witcher 3. I haven't done a main mission in Witcher 3 in so long, it's been well over a month.

Right now I'm switching between Destiny and achievement hunting in the MCC.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

I'm playing Mind/Zero on the Vita. I'm pretty early in the game, so all I can say so far it's that its an alright Persona clone. I'd probably rate it higher if the artstyle was more consistent. It has excellent Persona-style CGs and decent character designs mixed with Persona Q-ish 3D character models and generic and clunky enemy models. The music is also pretty generic, except for the excellent opening song (the opening sequence was just excellent overall, really). The voices are pretty good, but not *quite* on the level of Persona or Blazblue and the characters have been fairly generic thus far.

I'm actually kinda digging the battle system, but its kinda limited in scope so it can get to be a bit of a slog. They also need to actually write actual descriptions of the techniques instead of just something like "Fire Skill, One Target, Damage++" or something to that effect.

Castlevania Harmony of Dissonance
    It's certainly easier than its predecessor, and with less enjoyable soundtrack.
    Game is fun, relaxing, but is not without its challenges.
    Sad thing is, it requires more backtracking than most Castlevania games I played.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE

I'm 2 years late to the party, but I finally picked up Animal Crossing: New Leaf so I've been playing that lately
    Harley Quinn, New Suicide Squad, Grayson, Batgirl, Red Sonja, The Mighty Thor, Catwoman, Bitch Planet, Secret Six, Silk, Descender, Sabrina, Archie, JLA, DC Bombshells, Black Magick, Paper Girls, Tokyo Ghost, Vampirella, Scarlet Witch, A-Force, Extraordinary X-Men, X-Men '92, The Legend of Wonder Woman, All-New Wolverine, Power Rangers, Hellcat, Monstress, Descender

Castlevania Lords of Shadow
    Castlevania mode on for me, two months straight.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE

I've bought so many new games this Summer it's not even funny.

I played and finished Tomb Raider (2013) most recently. What an amazing game. I think Rise of the Tomb Raider is going to singlehandedly be what makes me buy an XBOX One or PS4.

I've also been playing Deadpool, Tomb Raider Anniversary Edition, Saints Row IV, and I'm still playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf. I have tons more games to start, too
    Harley Quinn, New Suicide Squad, Grayson, Batgirl, Red Sonja, The Mighty Thor, Catwoman, Bitch Planet, Secret Six, Silk, Descender, Sabrina, Archie, JLA, DC Bombshells, Black Magick, Paper Girls, Tokyo Ghost, Vampirella, Scarlet Witch, A-Force, Extraordinary X-Men, X-Men '92, The Legend of Wonder Woman, All-New Wolverine, Power Rangers, Hellcat, Monstress, Descender

aka "The Watchdog" 8BitRedBeard's Avatar

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 ReMix and Wolfenstein: New World Order.
    "With great power comes great responsibility."