Page 37 of 180 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787137 ... LastLast
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

South Park : The Stick of Truth. Its a damn fun game. I've started in and its like your part of the show and part of a big expanding RPG
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Authentic Comic Junkie BTNLegend's Avatar

I'm currently playing Mortal Kombat, Hyperdimension Neptunia, Borderlands 2 and Street Fighter x Tekken on my PS Vita. I'm playing Fallout on my PC and I'm playing a bunch of random games on my iPod Touch including Modern Combat 4, Fallout Shelter, Pocket Maplestory, Halo: Spartan Strike and Wrestling Revolution.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Just tried Actual Sunlight on my Vita.

Geez. I wasn't clinically depressed before, but if I try and play this game for more than ten minutes at a time I'll probably get there really damn quick.

-----------------------------------
    Last edited by Giles; 04-09-2024 at 01:11 PM.

I'm currently playing Lost Dimensions, Valkyria Chronicles II, and Dissidia Duocom Final Fantasy or whatever that game's ridiculous name is.

Quote Originally Posted by Nopozyzy View Post
    I'm currently playing Lost Dimensions, Valkyria Chronicles II, and Dissidia Duocom Final Fantasy or whatever that game's ridiculous name is.
    How is Lost Dimensions so far? I'm really tempted to grab that (after I finish at least twelve of the games on my Vita).

I'm liking it a lot. The battle system is solid and the story is unique. There are traitors in your party and you have to weed them out.

aka "The Watchdog" 8BitRedBeard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    South Park : The Stick of Truth. Its a damn fun game. I've started in and its like your part of the show and part of a big expanding RPG
    I really enjoyed this game, it's fun and HILARIOUS! It was so good that I played through twice.
    "With great power comes great responsibility."

I'm juggling between Batman & Mortal Kombat X on PS4. I'm also addicted to Marvel Heroes 2015 :-) It's the best game I have ever seen Rogue in so I'm in Heaven :-P

Just finished Splinter Cell: Conviction. What a load of crap that was. It completely killed the stealth focus of the series by forcing lethal methods only, and ends up an extremely sub-par action game at best. Blah.

Playing Valkyria Chronicles right now. I'm still at the beginning, but its a pleasantly well put together game.
    Life is but a dream

Downloaded from the Nintendo eShop and started playing SteamWorld Dig: A Fistful of Dirt on my 3DS the other night. What an awesome, addicting game. I never knew mining for ore could be so much fun.
    Harley Quinn, New Suicide Squad, Grayson, Batgirl, Red Sonja, The Mighty Thor, Catwoman, Bitch Planet, Secret Six, Silk, Descender, Sabrina, Archie, JLA, DC Bombshells, Black Magick, Paper Girls, Tokyo Ghost, Vampirella, Scarlet Witch, A-Force, Extraordinary X-Men, X-Men '92, The Legend of Wonder Woman, All-New Wolverine, Power Rangers, Hellcat, Monstress, Descender

Quote Originally Posted by Nopozyzy View Post
    I'm liking it a lot. The battle system is solid and the story is unique. There are traitors in your party and you have to weed them out.
    Glad to here it. Now I've got something to add onto the stack of games to look forward to getting to after Persona 4 DAN, Absolute Despair Girls and J-Stars Victory Vs+.

Black Ops 3 Beat on PS4....

Yeah pretty boring game so far. Not gonna buy it is my impression from the Beta atm.

Ran through the latest episode of Tales of the Borderlands in one sitting (whoa... Just whoa.) after finally beating the Witcher. Now I've just been playing the living hell out of Final Fantasy Record Keeper. So. Much. Nostalgia.
    Peace, Love, and Tacos

BANNED

Metro Redux for PS4.

it's pretty good.