Page 4 of 178 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
    BANNED

I just received Amazing spider-man 2 for my PS3. read such conflicting reviews all over the web.

I'll be starting it in a few hours.

Playing Disgaea 3 on PS Vita.

It is fun, getting to be attached to certain characters on my team. And constantly adding more!

Saints Row the Third
    Decided to play this again, and it's more fun than the game I was playing yesterday
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Quote Originally Posted by danmar85 View Post
    I've heard great things about Persona 4. Not sure if they're referring to 4 or the version on Vita? *shrugs*
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    They're both great, but the Vita voice is marginally better with quadi-HD graphics, a lot more voiced dialog, a few new Personas, a new important NPC and two new Social Links, a ski trip event with a new dungeon (has some annoying restrictions, but it clears up the plot a bit and had great music), some cool gallery features, and a neat playable epilogue.

It says a lot about the original that this only represents a relatively minor amount of added content.
    Yeah the main reason to get a Vita for me was to be able to play Persona. Haven't regretted it once.

Continued playing Kingdoms of Amalur : Reckoning after quitting due to other games more than a year ago. Also started Remember Me which has been quite great so far.

Fired up Bioshock Infinite again after taking a break from it because the story was losing me. Interested to see how it ends now since I'm pretty close. It's been fun, but the story has been pretty meh. Just hoping that whatever the twist is at the end makes up for the stuff that hasn't made sense to me so far (please no spoilers).
    Peace, Love, and Tacos

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    Yeah the main reason to get a Vita for me was to be able to play Persona. Haven't regretted it once.
    Yeah, having Persona 1-4 (with both sides of 2) on one handheld is amazing. If they localize the PSP version of P2:EP and make P5 and the Arena games compatible with Remote Play, I'd have to buy a drool guard for my Vita.

Well, it took a week longer than I thought (pre-ordered the thing, and got it the Monday after its Tuesday release?!? Really, Club Namco?!?), but I have been playing Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle.

I've completed story mode, which is mostly cliffnotes (and should net you near 83% of the trophies if you do a decent job). Only a handful of truly difficult fights, and those you can get around by purchasing in-game cheats. The worst one was the fight against Father Pucci.... with the Stand Maiden Heaven (Made in Heaven) on for the entire fight. Elsewhere in the game, he's limited to once per match, irregardless of total rounds. Only other one I had an issue with was Funny Valentine, and that's more because I am terrible at fighting on horseback.

Definitely a lot of variety in the fighters, and the stages have some neat gimmicks. Been enjoying it pretty well. I'm only short two real trophies, which will make this only the second or third game I have completed like that. And they are a pain in the neck. One is to get all of the Dramatic Finishes in a stage (on the last round, land a super while standing in the right place facing the right direction, not too hard to do by accident). The other is to pull off the scene from the end of Stardust Crusaders. I can get Jotaro's Time Stop going, but I am having a terrible time trying to get Dio to throw out the steamroller rather than simply Time Stopping himself.

Before that, I was playing "Witch and the Hundred Knight". Just slowing going through it. Would probably be faster, but I'm trying to map everything as soon as I can, and some of these places get quite large.
    ---

Sincerely,

Melchior, the Geddon Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Melchior View Post
    Well, it took a week longer than I thought (pre-ordered the thing, and got it the Monday after its Tuesday release?!? Really, Club Namco?!?), but I have been playing Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle.

I've completed story mode, which is mostly cliffnotes (and should net you near 83% of the trophies if you do a decent job). Only a handful of truly difficult fights, and those you can get around by purchasing in-game cheats. The worst one was the fight against Father Pucci.... with the Stand Maiden Heaven (Made in Heaven) on for the entire fight. Elsewhere in the game, he's limited to once per match, irregardless of total rounds. Only other one I had an issue with was Funny Valentine, and that's more because I am terrible at fighting on horseback.

Definitely a lot of variety in the fighters, and the stages have some neat gimmicks. Been enjoying it pretty well. I'm only short two real trophies, which will make this only the second or third game I have completed like that. And they are a pain in the neck. One is to get all of the Dramatic Finishes in a stage (on the last round, land a super while standing in the right place facing the right direction, not too hard to do by accident). The other is to pull off the scene from the end of Stardust Crusaders. I can get Jotaro's Time Stop going, but I am having a terrible time trying to get Dio to throw out the steamroller rather than simply Time Stopping himself.

Before that, I was playing "Witch and the Hundred Knight". Just slowing going through it. Would probably be faster, but I'm trying to map everything as soon as I can, and some of these places get quite large.
    I think you just spoke another language lol. I'm trying to picture the gameplay in my head. Glad your enjoying it though. The last game related thing I've done was finish categorizing my games on Steam :/.

Fantastic Member

*grumble* Backed up all my save data when I upgraded my PS3 hard drive this week but can’t reinstall it *grumble*

Also I’m not really clear on what the whole “cloud save” thing for PS+ actually does because I can’t access them either.

I guess I’m starting over on Ni No Kuni and Wolf Among Us. Oh well, I was only a few towns into the first and two episodes into the second.

Still, I already regret upgrading to make room for all those free PS+ games only to realize I only care about a handful of them.

Edit: Well I figured out how to restore most of the files. The ones I had backed up online seem to be gone forever though. Odd seeing as that's supposed to be one of PS+'s selling points.
    Last edited by Beacon; 05-09-2014 at 06:13 PM.

League of Legends. Trying to master Vi right now...

BANNED

Dynasty Warriors : Gundam Reborn, ps3, the last and best one of the series.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke the Terminator View Post
    I recently got back into virtual hat trading simulator, I mean TF2 again, so a lot of that.
    Hat trading?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    Hat trading?
    I have a sombrero I'd consider trading for a top hat...

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Danganronpa for the Vita is very fun and stylish. Kinda like Ace Attorney meets Virtue's Last Reward. Twistier than a corkscrew made by M. Knight Shyamalan, too.