Page 5 of 178 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Peggle 2 and Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 3.

Finished Bioshock Infinite, had already guessed part of the twist early on in the game. Thought the ending was neat, but I have no desire to replay it or get any DLC for it either. Started DmC, not sure if I'm going to like the story at all (or at least the dialogue) but it's still definitely a Devil May Cry game so far. But I'm out on vacation for the next few weeks so I'll mostly be making some progress on my 3DS games. Played some Braverely Default on the plane and finished Turtle Rock dungeon on Link Between Worlds so far.
    Peace, Love, and Tacos

Quote Originally Posted by danmar85 View Post
    Recently I decided to cut back on buying games. What's the point of owning so many? We all know there's a limit per year for how many titles we can actually finish. Then you throw other hobbies into the mix and it becomes a juggling act. I already take advantage of 75% Steam sales so I don't overspend. What I started to do is make a spreadsheet with any game that interests me and list them by tier. List a price point I'd consider a purchase or make an actual purchase and go from there. If I hit a general cost quota for the year I just stop buying games.
    I did this last year and it's been a blessing. I give a lot if my shitty games on Steam a shot then if it's **** I delete it, if it's good I play it. I've limited my purchases And still get a lot but all my single player games are delayed 6 months to a year to take advantage of sales.

Quote Originally Posted by BigT View Post
    I did this last year and it's been a blessing. I give a lot if my shitty games on Steam a shot then if it's **** I delete it, if it's good I play it. I've limited my purchases And still get a lot but all my single player games are delayed 6 months to a year to take advantage of sales.
    I forgot I had posted that lol. It's tough even now. I still check sales everyday on Steam like I'm some type of addict waiting for the next hit. I was almost tempted by Spec Ops: The Line because I heard it was a really good game, but I had to pass. I have about $25 in my budget left for the whole year and they're a few games that I hope to find on sale during the year. Waiting for Kentucky Route Zero to hopefully hit 50% off because I'll probably buy it. Then maybe if the Lego Star Wars or Lego Indiana Jones games go on sale I might try some of those out. The last time they were put on sale was 2012...

I recently tried Castle Crashers and I couldn't get into it. Usually I'd force myself to play it for completionist sake, but I don't have it in me anymore. I don't even have time to play nowadays. Going on a month now without touching my 360 controller.

A few games I'd recommend from my most recently played list.

- Mark of the Ninja
    - Batman: Arkham Asylum
    - Batman: Arkham City
    - Deadlight
    - Fez
    - Guacamelee
    - Hotline Miami
    - Waking Mars

Currently switching between DarkSouls II and WoW.I can only play DarkSouls in short bursts. The rage is too strong.

I am trying X-Men Battle of the Atom on iPhone. I am not sure if I will continue playing, I am not sure I understand the concept of the game well.

BANNED

Playing Dark Souls 2 but soon Persona 3.

Now playing Dead or Alive Plus on PS Vita!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BigT View Post
    Well I can't speak for others, but I just like having a nice big game collection. Also I have gaming ADD for some reason, I will play a game and then sometimes I'll quit it because I got in the mood to play a different game..and then I might get that because I get in the mood for something else. I have so many half finished games it is not even funny. But I like it because if the mood strikes me I can play whatever. Usually it will be something I see on tv, etc. that triggers the need to play another game. I might be playing a game like Bayonetta and then I watch a Star Wars film and now suddenly I want to pop in Jedi Outcast.

Beat A Link Between Worlds. Now maybe I'll finally get around to finishing Fire Emblem, Pokemon Y, or just seeing how destroyed my town in Animal Crossing is ( it's prolly been 6 months if not more since I last fired it up.
    Peace, Love, and Tacos

Fantastic Member

Wii Fit U: All the body shame of a real gym but without the membership fees.

Mortal Kombat: The Komplete Edition
    Not a fine port on PC, setting of visuals and controls is not smooth
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Still playing Jet Set Radio and Devil Survivor: Overclocked. I have started to play Cthulhu Saves the World and Oddworld: Stranger's Wraith, both for PC.

Extraordinary Member

Marvel Lego got most characters unlocked and still playing Max P3 online best 3rd person shooter ever.

All-New Member

I am still playing Fifa 14 whenever I have a moment and I am trying to get into Dark Souls II. I have just bought Tropico 5 and I am really looking forward to giving that game a chance as well. Cannot wait to get off work and give it a shot