Page 50 of 180 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100150 ... LastLast

Currently splitting my time between Ark survival Evolved, Rise of the Tomb Raider and Batman Arkham Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    I just finished the final achievement that I had to get for Arkham Knight. Requiem for a Killer took me over a week to get but I finally got it. You have to get over a million points in the Iceberg Lounge challenge map and beat Killer Croc in one go.
    Ouch, didn't even look at that one yet. I've been trying to do the no hit crime alley/flawless monarchy theater ones. At least it's with batman so you still have all the gadgets and more importantly I would assume the disarm move.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Panfoot View Post
    Playing the new Hitmam, well I'm trying to that is. Crap always online DRM has had me disconnecting and kicked out to the main menu constantly.
    *Insert tasteless comment about abusive dating simulator here*

Extraordinary Member

Got Metroid Prime Trilogy for the Wii, currently playing through the first game and I'm looking forward to playing through the other two (though I already played through the third when it first came out).

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Got Metroid Prime Trilogy for the Wii, currently playing through the first game and I'm looking forward to playing through the other two (though I already played through the third when it first came out).
    Ohhhhhh you're in for a treat! Those are very good games, the first one absolutely nails the isolated feel. Bossfights were tough as nails though.

Quote Originally Posted by Panfoot View Post
    Ouch, didn't even look at that one yet. I've been trying to do the no hit crime alley/flawless monarchy theater ones. At least it's with batman so you still have all the gadgets and more importantly I would assume the disarm move.
    That achievement is a walk in the park compared to Requiem for a Killer. You have to get around a 450-500 hit combo otherwise if the combo drops a ton of huge guys join the fight and make it really difficult to get more points.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Castlevania Aria of Sorrow (Gameboy Advance)
    Took my sweet time before playing this lovely little game for a walkthrough, it is easily one of my favorite games of all time.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow (Nintendo DS)
    I honestly love this game more than its predecessor, but those seals, those darn blasted seals are the bane of the game's existence.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

The last of us, ps4.

Gee, look at that, a game with a good narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Having finished all three campaigns in Fire Emblem Fates, I have returned to Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies.
    And I've now completed Dual Destinies (including its DLC case).

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    And I've now completed Dual Destinies (including its DLC case).
    Dual Destinies was a great game. I'm hyped for AA6. I picked up Professor Layton X Ace Attorney yesterday, which I'll be firing up as soon as I finish...

Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below. I'd buy a game with a subtitle like that even if I weren't already a fan of the series. But I am a fan of the series, and have been since the NES. It's one of those Warriors crossovers that are so fashionable these days, and I honestly think it does a better job of melding the two different series than Hyrule Warriors did.

I've gotten a lot of fun out of it so far, but if I have any complaint it's that there aren't many cameo characters. None of the heroes from the other games appear, most notably Erdrick and his descendants, but that kind of makes sense being silent protagonists and all. But still entire games are ignored, and the numbers are weirdly distributed. VI has only 1 cameo, IV has 4, everyone else has 2. I know IV has the strongest cast, but that's too much, and even then Torneko Taloon didn't get in and he's one of the most popular characters in the franchise. They've already announced a sequel with more characters though, so I'll be waiting for that.

They did miss their chance to call it Dragon Warriors though, and I won't forgive them for that.

Been playing through Mortal Kombat XL as I've been waiting for the updates in Street Fighter V.

Also bought Mega Man Legacy Collection yesterday and played through MM1 earlier today.

God I love this series.

Juggling Aficionado Deangelo Vickers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremi View Post
    Been playing through Mortal Kombat XL as I've been waiting for the updates in Street Fighter V.

Also bought Mega Man Legacy Collection yesterday and played through MM1 earlier today.

God I love this series.
    Kudos to you for beating MM1. Between the first three games, I thought 1 was the most challenging. MM2 is definitely my favorite of the entire series. Probably because it was my first Mega Man game but it was truly one of the most fun for me. Love attempting speed runs with friends of that one.

As a huge fan of anything Rockstar puts out, I'm constantly replaying GTA IV and V, RDR, and most recently L.A. Noire. I'd like to be playing Fallout 4 right now but I could only afford one game at the time of release and when given the choice between that and Halo 5, I chose Halo 5... and I was wrong to do so. Next time I can afford a game, I'll be purchasing Fallout.

Still hooked on DCU online, playing as Hawkman but spelled Havvkman with 2 v's instead of a w.
    I have no beef with Vegans