Page 55 of 178 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by nickthemkfan View Post
    Kane & Lynch2: Dog Days is pretty bad too, it made me soooo dizzy when i played it...
    I didn't hate those games as much as other people seemed to (they were rough but I did like what they were going for) but they are sooooo short, according to my steam profile I beat the first game in 3 hours and the second in 2(I definitely remember beating them in a single day).

Quote Originally Posted by Panfoot View Post
    I didn't hate those games as much as other people seemed to (they were rough but I did like what they were going for) but they are sooooo short, according to my steam profile I beat the first game in 3 hours and the second in 2(I definitely remember beating them in a single day).
    whaaat??? you beat dog days for just 2 hours??? i still remembered the last level is a pain in the ass...getting on that fucking airplane is sooo hard to me!
    Nick.Kuh, Chinese retro gamer and mortal kombat kollector.

Uncharted 4

Quote Originally Posted by nickthemkfan View Post
    whaaat??? you beat dog days for just 2 hours??? i still remembered the last level is a pain in the ass...getting on that fucking airplane is sooo hard to me!
    Oh I definitely remember having to try that a few times, but mostly just remember going "wait, that's it? It's even shorter then the last game!" I remember I did like that level that took place in a skyscraper that was destroyed/under attack, and the general old VHS recording style stuff going on. Those games were so close to being really cool...but not quite.

Anyway, I figured while I had a break between classes I figured it boot TF2 back up after having stopped playing it a while ago. Completely unplayable, some of the most rubberbanding lag I've ever seen and have no clue why. Decided to just play some CS:GO instead rather then waste time trouble shooting....CS:GO just freezes any the loading screen when joining a match, every single time. Given that these are both valve games...no helpful support to figure that out. I picked up Volume and Nightcry with some money from selling some old TF2 stuff.

BANNED

Don't you just run to the airplane?

Dog Days was an alright third person shooter. It mostly got **** because of thing surrounded the game, not because of the actually quality of the game. I mean, it's not like there weren't worst playing third person shooters at the time that reviews went ga-ga over.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Dark Souls 2 is just murdering me over and over again.... Just like with the Metal Gear games, this may require me to actually learn something resembling patience.

Never Giving Up! GreenLanternRanger's Avatar

Pocket Card Jockey, its addictive and aggravating at the same time!
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!

Quote Originally Posted by Panfoot View Post
    Oh I definitely remember having to try that a few times, but mostly just remember going "wait, that's it? It's even shorter then the last game!" I remember I did like that level that took place in a skyscraper that was destroyed/under attack, and the general old VHS recording style stuff going on. Those games were so close to being really cool...but not quite.

Anyway, I figured while I had a break between classes I figured it boot TF2 back up after having stopped playing it a while ago. Completely unplayable, some of the most rubberbanding lag I've ever seen and have no clue why. Decided to just play some CS:GO instead rather then waste time trouble shooting....CS:GO just freezes any the loading screen when joining a match, every single time. Given that these are both valve games...no helpful support to figure that out. I picked up Volume and Nightcry with some money from selling some old TF2 stuff.
    Oh, I remember that skyscraper too... such a nightmare to me...but I don't have any issues on valve's game 'cause I'm always playing them with bot offline

Quote Originally Posted by simbob4000 View Post
    Don't you just run to the airplane?

Dog Days was an alright third person shooter. It mostly got **** because of thing surrounded the game, not because of the actually quality of the game. I mean, it's not like there weren't worst playing third person shooters at the time that reviews went ga-ga over.
    The last "mission" or "phrase" of Dog Days (sorry for my poor English) is to run towards the airplane within the time limit, or else the airplane took off then game over, but on your way you had to deal with so much gang members, some of them you must kill while sometimes you had to run and hide (for your precious time), that's really a pain in the ass! The time is too short so I had to try and try..until I finished that, I decided never put that disc in my console again!

Bought Borderlands the Handsome Collection and been after having finished 2 I've been playing the Pre-Sequel now.

Dungeon of the Endless, fun little tower defense/rogue like hybrid.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I have debated on trying to learn about playing video games online. Ya know , like how they do with Twitch and all. I see so many play online and people watch them to do that. To see how they play and it looks like fun to talk and all. But I just don't know how ya can do it I guess.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

I Platinumed Severed for the Vita after taking a bit of a break from it, and it definitely lived up to the hype. By the end of the game, I felt like a tornado playing life or death game of Twister inside of a very angry blender. I just wish it had cribbed the auto-walk (along paths you already went) option and fast-travel-to-dungeon-entrances options from other First Person Dungeon Crawlers and had the option to speed up your turning speed or make you do 90 degree rotations (or instantly face any particular cardinal direction), but that's just me looking for something to gripe about for the sake of griping. My favorite secrets were the three Memento Puzzles, but the prizes for two of them kinda break the game hardcore (though by the time I got them I didn't really need them).

I'm just fiddling around with my unplayed PS+ games. Right now, I'm trying out Remember Me and I'm liking it so far. Gorgeous vistas, though Nilin always looks like she's sweating, and the customizable combos and free flow battle system is fun. The memory altering section was really interesting as well.

Doom 3 BFG. Finished the first two episodes of the original and am currently making my way through Doom 3.
    Peace, Love, and Tacos

Counter Strike: Global Offensive, I've had the game since launch but never really ventured into the actual "meat" of the game, mostly playing arms race(gun game). I started messing around with casual, and learned I'm particularly bad at this game(I was happy to survive like 2 rounds and get a single kill in my last match).