Page 6 of 178 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast
    WORLDEATER

Just finished Wolfenstein The New Order. The game is awesome, it's the first Wolfenstein that I really cared about the story.

Fired up Crimson Shroud on 3DS on the plane flight home. Forgot how fun that game was.
    Peace, Love, and Tacos

Fantastic Member

Just played Wolf Among Us chapter 3 in anticipation of the new chapter. Usually my player choices are in line with the community but apparently I was a monster for not wanting to cut deals with one criminal, destroying one’s livelihood, and taking another’s life. This is my first Telltale game so I have to ask; how much do player decisions carry over from one chapter to another? I was never able to recover my chapter 1&2 saves but it didn’t seem to impact things this time around. Also, “gren won’t remember this”; ha!

The other day I tried out Braid. And here I thought Mario the Lost Levels was what you got when you let masochists design a Mario game.

Still trying to get all the Mii Plaza tickets on 3DS. Now I’m just down to needing to finish arcade more in Mii Force, collect 16 more puzzle boxes in Monster Manor, and tag hundreds of other Warriors Way players. Those last two are going to take a while and attempts on the first are burning through my coins fast.
    Last edited by Beacon; 05-27-2014 at 09:09 AM.

So out of curiosity has anyone ever tried the Monster Hunter series? I started with the original on PS2 and made it to MHF Unite on the PSP.

Fantastic Member butterfingers158's Avatar

Dynasty Warriors 8: Complete Edition

I pursued Lu Bu

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure - All Star Battle ha been awesome.

Still playing some DW8XL on the side and dled the new Strider game off the PSN since it was on sale. Been playing Wolf Among Us on and off as well.

I do not typically leave my PS3 online, so I've been updating my JJBA:ASB as new stuff comes out. Should be this afternoon for the last set of DLC characters. I then try and spend some time getting some additional outfits and the like.

I also recently finished the Muramasa Rebirth DLC: A Cause to Daikon For. I got the normal ending a while back, and finally got around to getting the second ending. The original game had what I called the Normal Fate, the Joke Fate, and the Broken Fate endings. I would consider the Nekomata Tails DLC to have a Normal Fate, Joke Fate setup, but I would consider A Cause to Daikon For to have a Normal Fate, Broken Fate setup (possibly in reverse order). Makes me wonder about the last two DLC - a ninja and an oni.

So, Jeremi, if I am online, should I expect to see you doing filthy acts as reasonable prices?
    ---

Sincerely,

Melchior, the Geddon Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Melchior View Post
    I do not typically leave my PS3 online, so I've been updating my JJBA:ASB as new stuff comes out. Should be this afternoon for the last set of DLC characters. I then try and spend some time getting some additional outfits and the like.

So, Jeremi, if I am online, should I expect to see you doing filthy acts as reasonable prices?
    I did one online match, which I lost been just mainly been doing Campaign mode and Story Mode for some gold.

Funnily enough Funny Valentine's my second main, as it were.

Starting today through Friday, I'll be playing Watch Dogs, The Wolf Among Us Ep. 4, Infamous SS, and Mario Kart 8.

Playing Peggle while I wait for my copy of Among The Sleep, which is out tomorrow. It'll be the first thing I've backed on Kickstarter that I've got to play. I'm looking forward to it.
    Bring forth the pies!

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Is Undiagnosed Paranoid Schizophrenia Battleship a game? Cuz between my work and home life, I'm totally over playing it.

Me: "That's not how surge protectors work, ma'am."

Most of everyone I've talked to this week: "Why was your uncle been in my house?! Did you give him my keys!? I'm calling your supervisor to tell him that you don't even work there!"

<Achievement Unlocked: Over 9000 Headdesks!>

Played a bunch of Runespell:Overture, got to the end then got burnt out and quit. It's a fun little game though, with it's poker/CCG/RPG game mechanics which are pretty neat.
    Peace, Love, and Tacos

Fantastic Member

Wolf Among Us chapter 4. Just curious; you know that character you can chose to kill in the previous chapter? If you don’t then do you just hospitalize him or does he die through some other means or something? Is there an alternate version of this chapter where he’s around too?

Barely started into Brothers: A Tales of Two Sons but I can already see why it won awards.

BANNED

Playing some LOTR War of The North. Plan to continue once I finish reading the latest Dresden Files book that came out a few days ago.

BANNED

Macross 30, ps3.

Gotta love those Valkyries.