Page 60 of 179 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110160 ... LastLast
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

So I popped in Batman : Arkham City and discovered I need to find the last 3 Catwoman Riddler trophies. So does anyone have any hints on where they could be ? None are in the buildings. No clue where they can be. Its the final 3 trophies to finish that for her.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    So I popped in Batman : Arkham City and discovered I need to find the last 3 Catwoman Riddler trophies. So does anyone have any hints on where they could be ? None are in the buildings. No clue where they can be. Its the final 3 trophies to finish that for her.
    I think you'll just have to find a guide and check off each location, I'm pretty sure that's what I ended up having to do for the last few(though it's not as bad for Catwoman at least, given the lower number of trophies).

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    It turns out that the trophies were in your heart, all along.

I gotta do all her special moves it appears to get the final 3 Riddler trophies . I'll have to look up her special moves and see what I gotta do for them.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Finished Colonial Marines. The bulk of it, anyway. Not sticking around for the DLC.

On the whole, it's probably not quite as downright awful as most reviews would indicate, but it's some distance short of good. Strip away the Aliens aesthetic and it's entirely mediocre, with some decent-feeling weapons and pacing spoiled by horrible enemy (and friendly) AI and occasional infuriating difficulty spikes. The xenos never come off intimidating, and in fact behave downright stupid in most cases, but they take hit damage very inconsistently and tend to spawn in behind you so it's still very easy to be overwhelmed in even mid-scale engagements. There was a particular stand-off on a helipad which I passed down to pure luck and nothing else, as the game insists you 'clean up all remaining xenos' while the damn things are continuing to spawn rapidly, which just confuses you into lowering your guard and dying a bunch. Curiously though, the Queen is quite possibly the least dangerous enemy in the game; first time you meet her you can just hide in a shipping crate and watch her move to one end of it, realize she can't fit inside, then shuffle over to try again at the other end. And the final battle with her is just a matter of pulling some switches to launch her off a catapult. It should be tricky, since you're in an enclosed space and she's bulletproof, but despite not knowing what to do immediately and getting stuck on the terrain several times (hooray collision detection glitches), I still beat it first time due to the Queen's tendency to break off pursuit of the player and wander off to the opposite side of the room. Apparently she has a very short attention span. Pretty anticlimactic end to a story that was kinda-sorta getting interesting in the back half.

Oh, and the in-game Hicks model is accidentally terrifying thanks to his wide-eyed unblinking perma-stare. Brrrr.
    The X-Books Board is wretched and does not deserve the Domino Appreciation Thread.

Just finished Doom, really impressed in how well it was made

All-New Member

Finished up Witcher 3: Blood and Wine expansion. I will not miss those menus on the PS4. Been playing a little Dreamfall Chapters since finishing The Witcher. I was a big fan of The Longest Journey. Dreamfall Chapters kind of reminds me of Life is Strange, it feels more like a game than an interactive movie so far, which is kind of cool. The environments are pretty big.

DCUO on xbox 1. Played on pc awhile back when it first came out. Funny to see bugs from years ago still in the game.

I'm currently trying to finish up the last of the South Park : Stick of Truth trophies. I played through the 1st time last fall , got 72% of those trophies. Now I'm working my way back through and need like 5-6 more to get them all. The hardest trophy is the "No Child Left Behind" trophy. Which basically is , you don't die or your character dies. So once I do die in battle , before its saved ...I quit the game and restart the battle and try again. Hopefully I can get through the boss fights and get this one and I should have all the trophies.

Steam sales just happened and still recovering from that. Picked up a couple of suspense game/walking sims

Got Layers of Fear, pretty okay game but even on sale for the hours available 9.99 was prolly still too much.

Vanishing of Ethan Carter was better choice imho, cost only 3.50 and felt longer, better written and more complete.

Got Dreamfall Chapters too and still working my way though it.

BANNED

Videogames Im currently playing

Tales of Xillia 2. Main game. Im in either Chapter 10 or just started Chapter 11
    Legend of Heroes Tear of Vermillion
    Mega Man Legends 1. Got it from the Playstation 3 PSN store. transferred it to my PSP
    Final Fantasy Explorers- i still playing it and online a little bit from time to time.
    Dead Space 1
    White Knight Chronicles I and II Collection
    Ni No Kuni - played it up to the first desert area. Havent played it since last year or two ago. Still a fun game. just not fond of the Familiars having the same HP as you when you get hurt in the enemy battles. Sidequests in the beginning were a pain though.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Finished Odin Sphere and got all the endings. Definitely a satisfying and extremely fun experience.

Started up Zero Escape 3: Zero Time Dilemma, and while the opening was a bit of a slog and the voices and animations were a bit stilted, it really picks up once you start doing the actual puzzles. I'm completely enthralled with it right now.
    Last edited by The Drunkard Kid; 07-10-2016 at 12:59 PM.

I got another South Park trophy. I just need 4-5 to finish the game off with. The hardest part is getting all the weapons. I do have a question , if you already unlocked a trophy for all the costumes previously and say ya miss one on the latest go through , do you need to get it for the All weapons and costumes trophy ? Will the previous trophy count towards it ? Since I got it through the 1st play through and now I'm getting ready to have to work on getting all the weapons. To unlock that one.

Currently finished Brandish on the Vita. It's a remake of a game released on the SNES in 1995, remade for the PSP in 2009, and only picked up for localization for the Vita in 2015. That alone was mad enough for me to pick the game up, and it's a really fun dungeon crawl to top it all off.

Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE is taking up my time