Page 7 of 178 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Mario Kart 8 tonight. I got the gold on all the 50cc tracks and just unlocked my Mii so that seems like a good stopping point.

Earlier this week I also played Wolf Among Us chapter 4 and Back to the Future chapter 1. Apparently WAU4 has gotten some criticism for its brevity but I didn’t notice since this chapter feels a lot less rushed than the previous one. B2tF feels like it should be a better game than it is just because the point and click stuff is so awkward with a PS3 controller.

Got Mario Kart 8 also. Pretty fun. Man is it gorgeous though.
    Peace, Love, and Tacos

Fantastic Member

That it is. Honestly though I have to say I preferred that track selection in MK7 better even if they lacked HD and antigravity (though MK7 is one of the few 3DS games I only play in 3D because the visuals are still great).

Whose your racer? I’ll probably stick with my Mii unless I’m unlocking stuff but before that I always use the Koopa Troopa. He’s just so adorable. Plus I don’t feel as bad when I fail spectacularly on a new track; failure is his lot in life.

I've always used Yoshi but I've been using Shy Guy and Metal Mario too.
    Peace, Love, and Tacos

Got Among The Sleep finally (there was an issue with Humble Bundle sorting kickstarter backers out with with their keys) and am enjoying it. I keep looking down at my feet as I shuffle about the place because the waddle is funny (you play a 2 year old). I also picked up Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition on Steam because it was a few quid and I like Street Fighter. It's bloody unplayable. The further I get into the single player mode, the slower the game gets. By the time I get to the first bonus stage, I'm practically playing the bar steward in slow motion. It's pissing me off. I'm still doing Mass Effect too. Finished the Pinnacle Station stuff and am now the proud owner of a holiday home
    Bring forth the pies!

BANNED

One Piece Pirate Warriors 2, ps3.

Typical musou sure enough but if you're a fan you should be happy with it.

Finally got all the trophies and lvled everyone to 150 in Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends so might take a little break from that.

Still playing Jojo's Bizarre Adventure All Star Battle, dled Vanilla Ice and he's been pretty cool to play.

Continuing on with Strider too.

Trying out several FPS games on Steam

Fantastic Member

Finally beat arcade mode in Mii Force. Now the only ticket-unlocking achievements are the ones that require me to tag a ridiculous number of people. Guess I’m not getting any new hats for a while.

Also still playing Mario Kart 8. Anyone know which vehicle builds corner best? I’m done with 50cc and about halfway into 100cc but 150cc is kicking my butt.

Quote Originally Posted by Beacon View Post
    Finally beat arcade mode in Mii Force. Now the only ticket-unlocking achievements are the ones that require me to tag a ridiculous number of people. Guess I’m not getting any new hats for a while.

Also still playing Mario Kart 8. Anyone know which vehicle builds corner best? I’m done with 50cc and about halfway into 100cc but 150cc is kicking my butt.
    Here's a FAQ with a buncha stats and stuff. http://www.gamefaqs.com/wii-u/700050...t-8/faqs/69401
    Peace, Love, and Tacos

Just finished Shinobi 3DS. On normal, obviously, beating it on a difficulty without infinite continues seems like hell. Especially since it took like 5 hours to get through the spikey hell of the last level. Great game.

Currently playing Persona 4 Golden. Everything that was right with Persona 3, without the crap that made that game half unplayable.

Most of my gaming time over the last few months has taken up by Xenoblade Chronicles. I had it sitting around for quite awhile and finally started playing it a few months back. I'm over 50 hours in and the end is somewhere in sight. I think.

(This game is long.)

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Just starting up Borderlands 2 for the Vita. It had some random stutters and froze up on me once, but the art and sound are in the upper echelons of handhelds and the scope of the game is completely unmatched by any other portable game.

Judged just on its own merits as a Vita game, it's amazing.

Sniper Elite 2 was available free on steam for a while, promoting the soon to be released Sniper Elite 3. So I naturally added it to my library. The reviews seemed to indicate a mediocre shooter, but damn it if I'm not having an awesome time. Its a very well put together game.
    Life is but a dream

Fired up E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy just to try it and mostly to get some cards to sell so I don't hafta pay out of pocket to grab the addon decks for MTG 2014 while they're super cheap, but it's definitely a pretty interesting little cyberpunk RPG/FPS.
    Peace, Love, and Tacos