Page 8 of 180 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast

My gaming hiatus finally came to an end. Almost 2 months without gaming...blasphemy! I ended up choosing Dust: An Elysian Tail as my warm up. A fun 2D side-scrolling, hack n' slash RPG. I've put 16 hours into it so far and I'm 99% through. Playing on normal doesn't offer any real challenge so I might do one more play through on the hardest difficulty for the achievement . I'd still consider it a fun game that's good to very good. Solid story and decent voice acting. You can find characters, locked in cages, hidden throughout the world. Twelve in all that give you a 5% bonus to health for each one you find. I believe they're all associated with other indie games that most people would recognize. Super Meat Boy, Spelunky, Fez and a few others I'm not familiar with myself. After that I'll probably give Costume Quest a try, but Far Cry 3 is calling my name....

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by gearsofcrabs View Post
    Fired up E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy just to try it and mostly to get some cards to sell so I don't hafta pay out of pocket to grab the addon decks for MTG 2014 while they're super cheap, but it's definitely a pretty interesting little cyberpunk RPG/FPS.
    Yeah it is a good game(Divine Cybermancy). I've been playing "Warframe" too now.

Traded in the PS3 and all it's games/stuff for a PS4 today. Tried Resogun, it was pretty fun. Was kinda pissed that I apparently missed adding Mercenary Kings to my account when it was free. Might try firing up Killzone after I get off work tonight.
    Peace, Love, and Tacos

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Most of my gaming time over the last few months has taken up by Xenoblade Chronicles. I had it sitting around for quite awhile and finally started playing it a few months back. I'm over 50 hours in and the end is somewhere in sight. I think.

(This game is long.)
    Its massive, but the ending is fantastic
    Life is but a dream

I beat Dust: An Elysian Tail on hardcore yesterday. That netted me the last Steam Achievement I needed. It was a bit rough going because of the one hit kills, but doable. I started Costume Quest right after that. It's such a fun little game. It makes me a bit nostalgic. Not very challenging, but it's the presentation that counts. You can tell Double Fine had fun making this game.

Quote Originally Posted by danmar85 View Post
    I beat Dust: An Elysian Tail on hardcore yesterday. That netted me the last Steam Achievement I needed. It was a bit rough going because of the one hit kills, but doable. I started Costume Quest right after that. It's such a fun little game. It makes me a bit nostalgic. Not very challenging, but it's the presentation that counts. You can tell Double Fine had fun making this game.
    Yeah I loved Costume Quest. It's great, but yeah it is easy (I think I only had trouble with either the last boss, or the last boss of the DLC, I forget which) and unfortunately has pretty much no replayability.
    Peace, Love, and Tacos

Quote Originally Posted by gearsofcrabs View Post
    Yeah I loved Costume Quest. It's great, but yeah it is easy (I think I only had trouble with either the last boss, or the last boss of the DLC, I forget which) and unfortunately has pretty much no replayability.
    Even with no replay value I feel like I got my moneys worth, but it definitely would have been great to get a worthwhile second playthrough. I should be done with it tonight. I wondering what to play after.....

Just got into the Destiny Alpha so hopefully I'll get to check that out sometime this weekend.
    Peace, Love, and Tacos

Quote Originally Posted by MikeP View Post
    Its massive, but the ending is fantastic
    I beat it not long ago. What a lovely ending. Not sure what to jump into next.

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

Recently got Kingdom Hearts 3D and while I've beaten it I'm still. Still play Arkham Origins but work limits my playing time. As of yesterday I'm playing Fire Emblem: Awakening which is the first FE game I've played since the Blazing Sword. It was kind of a spur of the moment purchase but I'm enjoying it. And of course I'm still playing Pokémon X.

Somehow got started on playing Clash of Clans.

Playing Lego Batman atm. It's not bad, but it shows it's age. It took awhile to get into the flow and I found quite a bit of it confusing. I'm hoping the newer Lego games will improve upon the game mechanics.

Wildstar and The Elder Scrolls Online. Only until my free 30 days run out lol.

Avengers Alliance Tactics
    Avengers Alliance