Page 86 of 180 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 2690
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
    Berseria was a great time. It's my second favorite Tales game after Abyss.
    It's the first Tales game I've ever played, same with FFXV.

But yeah, Berseria is really good. I'm really enjoying the story and the characters. The gameplay is a lot of fun too, but multi-player makes the camera pan out and it's not always easy to tell what's going on.

Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle.

This is an odd game, even by Mario and Rabbids standards. It's an XCOM style tactical RPG with a really warped sense of humor. It's a little toned down from the average Rabbids game, but has a little more pizzazz than most Mario games.

BANNED

I played GTA SA, recently finished another mission

Battlestar Galactica Deadlock.

Pretty sweet.

Persona Q

I enjoy it but I find the two new main characters, Rei and Zen, to be a low point. Thankfully the combined Persona 3 & 4 casts make up for it.

I just beat the first Spyro for the first time in my life! Played it here and there since I got a PS2 back in the early 00s. Never got around to beating it. I love that game. 93% (all gems, dragons, eggs, everything except those flying levels, I don't need that in my life haha). Great game. Great voices. Great sound effects. Love the sounds the bad guys make when you kill them. Some of them make me laugh my ass off.

Ripto's Rage is next. One of my favorite games ever.

Psyching myself up for destiny 2 tonight. The first game might have decided to skip any real story but all the reviews says the new ones got a nice story. And even the ppl who hate Destiny have to admit that game has some of the smoothest controls ever for A FPS.(funny Halo 5 had a story but shit controls) Theyve made improvements to make it feel more like a MMO. Cant wsit till 9pm tonight. Ima be going to work exhausted tomarrow

All-New Member

Hello! Currently I am playing an awesome game on my tablet - Puzzle Quest Marvel Super Heroes, I absolutely love it!

Destiny 2 and so far i am loving it. There is finaly characters and story in the beatiful world they set up. Ima be addicted to this game for awhile.. 10 missions in still no sparrow. Wtf i have to run everywhere
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 09-06-2017 at 12:13 AM.

Destiny 2, I'm hoping to find a good casual clan this time around since I never was able to do any of the raids in D1.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

FarCry Primal and i'm having a freaking blast playing it.

You can ride a mammoth and, weirdly enough, a bear or a lion.

What more can you want from a game? A weird chick collecting ears? You're a weirdo but we have one anyway!!

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    Destiny 2, I'm hoping to find a good casual clan this time around since I never was able to do any of the raids in D1.
    None of my friends are into video games outside very casual madden or NBA live here and there.So I only did 2 of the raids but i had to use a LFG app. If your on XB1 let me know if you find a good clan. I think they said raids will have matchmaking now but thats gonna be a double edged sword.

The Walking Dead: Season 1

It's free on Humble Bundle fo the next 41 hours.

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/t...-dead-season-1

Amazing Member

my current rotation:
    Madden 18, Overwatch, Batman Arkham Knight, Assassins Creed Syndicate, Halo 5, Injustice 2 & Gears of War 4.

Right now i'm playing browser games a lot, love this interactive and fun mini games, perfect way to chill and relax after hard day. For some one who want to take a try here is this service http://www.friv4online.com/ . Hope that some one will find this interesting.