Page 93 of 180 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 2690

King of fighters 2002 UM. (PC)

Which is in my humble opinion the very best fighting game ever made.

Edit : oh and some Blazblue Central fiction, also on PC. Cool but damn, that's one long ass and painful to go through story mode. The story in itself isn't bad at all but the narration man, the narration!!!!!
    Last edited by Starter Set; 01-31-2018 at 10:11 AM.

I'm trying and failing to make myself enjoy Dissidia NT. Honestly this game is my first regret in years and I bought, and enjoyed, MVCI day one. How the hell does a modern game end up with less content than a PSP game. I get trying to cater to the esports crowd but that doesn't mean you dump your original base. Oh and there's no local multiplayer which is beyond ridiculous.

On a positive note I am thoroughly enjoying Dragonball FighterZ. Grinding through the story was hell but I need all playable characters available before I can truly enjoy a game. Once I find two characters to compliment Gohan I may hop online.

Picked up Pokemom Sun for the first time in months and while it took twenty years I think I may have outgrown the franchise, that or I just don't enjoy the current generation. No doubt I found the XY games to be more enjoyable but Sun kills a bit of time before work. I blame my lack of enjoyment of Game Freak/Nintendo trying to compete with Yokai Watch and making too many changes.

Now that I've finally caved and got PS+ I plan to take Gundam Versus online. Apparently there is a bit of a learning curve for the newer/Western players but I haven't noticed. Of course I've been playing the franchise for over a decade so maybe I shouldn't talk.
    Somewhere, a nerd cries. I feel nothing.

BANNED

The Witcher 3, I love this game

Shadow of the colossus, PS4.

Finally.

Friday the 13th on PS4, just unlocked the Part 8 ("Jason Takes Manhattan") Jason.
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

Shovel Knight on Xbox

Crash Bandicoot N-sane Trilogy . I'm one the third game and I'm going for all gold relics.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Dragon Ball Fighter Z

Finally finished Picross 3D 2.
    My hand hurts.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

I beat Fate/Extella and am surprised at how much I enjoyed it once I got past the second battle (having to face Lu Bu under Blood Fort Andromeda's weakening effect was probably not the best idea for what is essentially stage 2 and the introduction to the Moon Crux mechanic). I was surprised at how close that the Vita version was to the PS4 version; there are a lot fewer enemies, but they balanced it well enough that you don't really feel the loss too badly, and the graphics are astonishingly close (although Assassin has a weird beak-like upper lip from certain angles). I'm definitely looking forward to the sequel.

I'm replaying Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana to try out the new translation and dubbing, and it is notably better. Some of the name changes are throwing me off a bit, but "Primordials" alone is a lot more elegant than just "Ancient Species" considering how much it is used (to say nothing of "Big Hole" being changed to "Chasm"), and the voice direction seems a bit cleaner.

While I'm glad they corrected their mistakes, I'm not going to give NISA any credit for this otherwise as this is the translation that they should have had on day 1. They're just lucky that the gameplay and overall story were good enough to make up for the shoddy initial translation.
    Last edited by The Drunkard Kid; 02-17-2018 at 09:54 PM.

Picked up Overwatch: Game of the Year edition for half price on PSN this weekend ($30, includes 10 Loot Boxes), sale ends tomorrow at 11:00 am.
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

Arcana Heart 3 LOVE MAX!!!!! (PC)

Really good 2D fighting game. And with some original concepts which is something you sure don't see quite often.

Tomb Raider Anniversary. I hate adrenaline dodge.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

I have been playing Final Fantasy 12: The Zodiac Age remaster for the PS4 and it just reminds me how much I have hated every Final Fantasy game since 12. I loved FF8, FF9, FF10, FF10.2, and FF12. FF13 was just such a let down after FF12 and then they just kept cranking out lame ass FF13 sequels. I have never even finished FF13 and barely played FF13 2 before everything I hated about FF13 made me just send the game back. I have not tried FF15 so maybe it got better but I hated almost everything about the FF13 series from the characters to the world to the gameplay.

Dragon Quest Heroes 2
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.