Page 96 of 180 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106146 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 2688
    Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Finished up Assassin's Creed: Origins, and have to say this was a very good game. After the last few AC games which were kinda clunkers I honestly think AC:O is right up there with Brotherhood quality wise. From game play to quests to story to the main character it was just an all around great game. The time period itself sets it up so they could do an amazing trilogy in this Era with them already using Egypt it is almost a nobrainer to use Rome and Greece from the same times.

Battletech, PC, pretty sweet.

And some Blood Bowl, PC also.

Quote Originally Posted by Starter Set View Post
    Battletech, PC, pretty sweet.

And some Blood Bowl, PC also.
    There's a new MechWarrior game out that's turn based. Pretty cool, IMHO. Is that the one you're talking about?
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

I just finished Ratchet & Clank Deadlocked HD. I haven't replayed that one since it came out on the PS2, but it's still a really fun game even if it's different from the normal R&C games. Whoever did the port from the PS2 to the PS3 was an idiot though, the game is littered with bugs and runs terribly. Ah well.

I'm replaying Horizon Zero Dawn. Have to get that last achievement for beating it on the hardest difficulty.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

So, Cosmic Star Heroine came to Vita, and after perusing the PC PSN store I figured out that Iconoclasts is Cross Buy for PS4/Vita (it does not mention that in the description at all), plus I just figured out how to download Mercenary Kings Reloaded for free (it was listed as Cross Buy and I had it for PS4, but for some reason it was still charging me $19.99 for the Vita version; I just had to redownload it for the PS4 first), so combined with having to finish off that last series of bosses in Metal Gear Solid 1, I've got quite a lot on my plate for my commute.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    There's a new MechWarrior game out that's turn based. Pretty cool, IMHO. Is that the one you're talking about?
    Yeah, the very same.

Currently playing:

Yakuza 0
    Horizon: Zero Dawn
    Dying Light: The Fallowing Enhanced Edition

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Just beaten Faith Seed in Far Cry 5, got Jacob to take care of and some extra missions. It really has quite a fun open world to explore and your partners have some fun dialogue. Sharky is definitely my favorite.

Extraordinary Member

I've recently started playing the new God of War (aka Dad of War) on PS4.

So far it's pretty darn awesome, I've only just started exploring outside of the main story and the side missions contain fun world building.

I'm still playing Dynasty Warriors 9
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Commander Wort View Post
    I just download Ratchet and Clank PS4, the game was entertaining.
    I'm playing this game, and the final boss is torture.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Phantasy Star Online 2 on ps4 lately
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

KOTO mobile version.

Some more Blood Bowl. I have great fun playing with my Necromantic team. Those guys sure can play some BB.

I made a Chaos Dwarf team also, though with less luck. Still fun nevertheless.

Final fantasy tatics Gilmore of the rift on the ds
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.