Page 98 of 180 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 2688

Neverwinter Nights 2 and State of Decay 2.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Just about done with Detroit Become Human, now playing Uncharted 3 Remastered so I can play catch-up with the series.

LEGO Marvel Superheroes 2

In some stages, the game switches from one character to the next automatically for some reason.
    Friend A.I is a bit of a mess.
    Why can't Rocket Racoon jump on a platform characters can jump on? That was annoying.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Force League Unlimited View Post
    LEGO Marvel Superheroes 2

In some stages, the game switches from one character to the next automatically for some reason.
    Friend A.I is a bit of a mess.
    Why can't Rocket Racoon jump on a platform characters can jump on? That was annoying.

Prepare for some game breaking glitches. One level won't finish at times and you may have to restart. The Challenges has some glitches. I'm currently working on all the races to finish and other challenges to get the game finished. But its a chore as one challenge glitch had me restart the game 3 times til it finally let me complete it.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

White Day.

Fun Korean horror game with a tad of romance involved. 8 to 10 something hours to complete, depending how fast you want to go and how effectively you manage to avoid the janitors.

10 different endings to unlock though so if you want to watch everything you can add some hours to that. Or you can also just watch all of it on youtube lol.

Just Cause 2 i put the voice acting in the "so bad that is good" category and of course destroying Panau is a lot of fun (not mentioning how beautifull it looks for the most part).

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Prepare for some game breaking glitches. One level won't finish at times and you may have to restart. The Challenges has some glitches. I'm currently working on all the races to finish and other challenges to get the game finished. But its a chore as one challenge glitch had me restart the game 3 times til it finally let me complete it.
    I did not experience that level of frustration yet, thankfully.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Just Cause 2 i put the voice acting in the "so bad that is good" category and of course destroying Panau is a lot of fun (not mentioning how beautifull it looks for the most part).
    Does the voice of Rico Rodrigo sound similar to that of Al Pacino to you? I couldn't help but amuse myself imagining Al Pacino doing facial movements while delivering Rico's lines.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Been playing a lot of Fallout 4, trying to get Sanctuary completely built up before I move out. Walling it in is a pain but since it's your main, in my opinion at least, settlement in the game, I really want it to look like a place that is worth it for people to come and want to stay.

Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology.

Octopath Traveler.

I loves me some RPGs.

Ceiling Belkar stabs you GozertheGozarian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology.

Octopath Traveler.

I loves me some RPGs.
    Octopath is everything you want a Final Fantasy game to be.
    "I rhyme with tyre - And cause pollution - I think you'll find - It's the best solution: What Am I?"

"And that's the essential problem with 'Planetary' right there. When Elijah Snow says, 'The world is a strange place'... he gets Dracula, Doc Savage and Godzilla... When we say it, we get The Captain Fire-Cock Rock 'n' Roll Spectacular."
    ~ Pól Rua

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Farcry 5. All I can say is fuck that ending and fuck the assholes who came up with it. Both endings are bullshit and just pissed me off.

Digimon Story : Cyber Sleuth - Just got to chapter 8 (of 20, I believe) and I'm not sure if it's worth continuing. I enjoy raising and digivolving the Digimon but the story is a slog to get through and the characters are unappealing and irritating except for your boss, Kyoko. Also, can't forget about the numerous problems with the localization.

20XX. It's the closest thing to a Mega Man X game we are going to get anytime soon

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3.

Decent game.

Batman Arkham Knight.

Currently completing all the AR challenges.