Page 110 of 215 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120160210 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 3224
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Sure, but what didn't really make sense is why he went to his scream immediately. He can beat the Thing, he can handle Dazzler and Emma

Attachment 44056
    I would agree with this, but the thing is that that's pretty much how Soule has written Black Bolt his entire run. I can't think of a physical confrontation during Soule's run where he hasn't used his voice first.

Mighty Member

Anyway, Wolverine and Forge jobbing makes sense. Neither of them want to hurt the Inhumans, especially the young ones. Forge was never going to kill Iso, and Logan, one can safely assume, was just trying to scare the Human Torch ripoff.

I do have to say this much: Sabretooth should not have been the one to beat torch for a number of reasons, including not being fit for the job. It should have been Storm or Iceman. Unless they were in a confined and crowded area (like a busy subway train) Johnny should have won, hands down

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KFrosty View Post
    I do have to say this much: Sabretooth should not have been the one to beat torch for a number of reasons, including not being fit for the job. It should have been Storm or Iceman. Unless they were in a confined and crowded area (like a busy subway train) Johnny should have won, hands down
    They showed torch having a lot of flight room, so there's zero way Sabretooth should have won but he did cuz plot required it. Like Nightcrawler can bamf Medusa to Limbo, cuz plot required it.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    They showed torch having a lot of flight room, so there's zero way Sabretooth should have won but he did cuz plot required it. Like Nightcrawler can bamf Medusa to Limbo, cuz plot required it.
    Why would Kurt not be able to do that?

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Namor'sWrath View Post
    Is Limbo the dimension Kurt teleports to momentarily that he is now able to teleport to for longer periods?
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Is Limbo the dimension Kurt teleports to momentarily that he is now able to teleport to for longer periods?
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but do we know that Kurt took her directly to Limbo? I assumed that he took her to Magik, who took her to Limbo.

To answer your question, I have no idea.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

That's apparently the Brimstone Dimension (I didn't read Chuck Austen, so I'm going off Marvel wikia). Limbo is the dimension of Ilyana (and, previously, S'ym and Belasco).
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Forge's machine can LITTERALY contain the cloud into itself. Which means, no more roaming cloud. Which means, the mutants are safe from it.
    But instead of being a simple containment device, Forge's machine is also designed to be an incinerator. What the Hell? In what world is it better to torch the Inhumans' terrigen instead of handing it to them, contained, so they can have it in Attilan just like before ?
    In both cases, mutants are safe, but the latter one also avoid a war between the two factions and a potential extinction of the Inhumans. It's a win-win.
    But no.
    Let's make a machine to torch the cloud when we have canonically the means to contain it... Which flies in the face of "there was no other solution left but to start a war" stance btw.
    I'm wondering how people will try to justify the furthering of this conflict now?
    This is crazy.
    I've been saying for a while now that this war was based on a fake premise with the mutants panicking into attacking. Pointing out how major players who could solve the problem by themselves have been largerly nerfed or flat out ignored the entire time.
    And look now. Turns out the mutants had the means to contain the cloud but elicited to destroy it anyway.
    Unbelievable.
    "The means are as important as the end - we have to do this right or not at all.
    Anything less negates every belief we've ever had, every sacrifice we've ever made."

"Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"No justice, no peace."

Quote Originally Posted by People Of The Earth View Post
    Forge's machine can LITTERALY contain the cloud into itself. Which means, no more roaming cloud. Which means, the mutants are safe from it.
    But instead of being a simple containment device, Forge's machine is also designed to be an incinerator. What the Hell? In what world is it better to torch the Inhumans' terrigen instead of handing it to them, contained, so they can have it in Attilan just like before ?
    In both cases, mutants are safe, but the latter one also avoid a war between the two factions and a potential extinction of the Inhumans. It's a win-win.
    But no.
    Let's make a machine to torch the cloud when we have canonically the means to contain it... Which flies in the face of "there was no other solution left but to start a war" stance btw.
    I'm wondering how people will try to justify the furthering of this conflict now?
    This is crazy.
    I've been saying for a while now that this war was based on a fake premise with the mutants panicking into attacking. Pointing out how major players who could solve the problem by themselves have been largerly nerfed or flat out ignored the entire time.
    And look now. Turns out the mutants had the means to contain the cloud but elicited to destroy it anyway.
    Unbelievable.
    Exactly.

The Inhumans are trying to find a solution to keep both sides happy, the X-Men are trying to stop the Inhuman species from continuing, the fact they have a device that can contain the cloud says it all, even worse that they're planning to destroy the cloud once it's contained rather than give it back to the Inhumans and stop the conflict.

Thirdly, they could have gone to the Inhumans and said we can contain the cloud and the Inhumans would have said great because from day one Medusa has been about avoiding conflict with the mutants.

Quote Originally Posted by Namor'sWrath View Post
    Because his power is based on short distances, occasionally longer if he's super determined or has a telepath guiding him.

Did I miss something when he got super amp'd to now be able to dimensional-bamf?

BANNED

The Inhumans are trying to find a solution to keep both sides happy
    That's not true. Even in their books Inhumans don't care about mutants and they are ready to sacrifice them.
    the X-Men are trying to stop the Inhuman species from continuing, the fact they have a device that can contain the cloud says it all
    X-men are wrong but they don't even know if this will work.
    Thirdly, they could have gone to the Inhumans and said we can contain the cloud and the Inhumans would have said great because from day one Medusa has been about avoiding conflict with the mutants.
    That's not true.

but Rogue was right

Quote Originally Posted by People Of The Earth View Post
    But no.
    This is crazy.
    Unbelievable.
    Iso is right there you know. She didn't want to talk either. She found out that this machine can contain the cloud and she wants to destroy the machine.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Iso is right there you know. She didn't want to talk either. She found out that this machine can contain the cloud and she wants to destroy the machine.
    If the Inhumans take a 'f**k the mutants' stance from now on, can you blame them? I sure can't, they've acted terribly.

Quote Originally Posted by Xelossik View Post
    That's not true. Even in their books Inhumans don't care about mutants and they are ready to sacrifice them.
    This never happened.
    X-men are wrong but they don't even know if this will work.
    And going to the Inhumans with it, the more technologically advanced of the pair to help make it work is off the table because they're paranoid and don't care about peace. They want the cloud gone and don't want to give it back to the Inhumans.

That's not true.
    Says who? Every interaction with the X-Men has had Medusa saying she wants to avoid conflict, why would she suddenly start wanting conflict when there is an agreeable third option for both parties?

You're going to need to show the receipts on this one.

but Rogue was right
    regarding?

BANNED

Iron Fist:
    If the Inhumans take a 'f**k the mutants' stance from now on, can you blame them? I sure can't, they've acted terribly.
    They first acted against mutants.
    This never happened.
    let's ignore inhuman books or IvX?
    what about Crystal and Frenzy? Poor mutant cheated by inhumans.
    Inhuman PR won battle and because of that mutants (and Cyclops) are hated more than ever. That was wrote by writers od DoX and IvX.
    thousands of mutants died because of inhuman PR.
    nd going to the Inhumans with it, the more technologically advanced of the pair to help make it work
    any actions against the cloud = war with inhumans
    and Inhumans don't want to contain the cloud. They have better technology but they didn't used it to contain the cloud.
    Says who? Every interaction with the X-Men has had Medusa saying she wants to avoid conflict,
    words? yes
    actions? no.
    Inhumans actions are all about conflict.

but Rogue was right
    regarding?
    vote (IvX1)

So a whole year of countless deaths and now facing 2 weeks limit isn't good enough to take a 'f#$k the Inhumans' stance.

But the Inhumans have the right to have a 'f#$k the mutants' stance.

Gotcha.