Page 1 of 215 123451151101 ... LastLast
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Post Inhuman and Mutant issues and relations

In light of the forthcoming conclusion of Death of X with issue #4 coming out on Wednesday, Inhumans vs. X-Men to follow, and the news of an Inhuman Royal Family focused ongoing, Royals, this thread is created to serve as a discussion about how Marvel's two currently prominent human offshoot races, Inhumans and Mutants, relate with and impact each other, both in-universe and otherwise. This is done so as to limit the discussion of The Terrigen Mists: Incomparable Inhumans Appreciation thread exclusively to Inhumans (appreciation), and likewise for Inhumans exclusive news threads. Both Inhuman and Mutant/X-Men fans are encouraged to engage in discussions affecting both races while conforming to the Community Standards and Rules. One reminder: Avoid generalizing the other fanbase. Both Inhuman and Mutant fanbase run the gamut of devotion to their respective causes which sometimes manifests in the form of digs at the other side, some good-natured, others less so. Remember that we are all individuals and do not conform to a stereotype of "Inhuman fan" and "Mutant fan" while there are some who are fans of both. If you have any questions about what may be discussed in the Inhumans-only threads, let the Marvel mods know. I will keep this sticky until a few days after Death of X #4 comes out.

With that, I hope we can all come up with a productive discussion.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Thank you for this thread. I appreciate it and am sure I'll have more to post soon enough.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

1st off Bravo to you Ravin' Ray for coming up with a sound and compelling idea of a thread to have discussions on that have become, really honestly, very critical to many fanbase of Marvel in the present time period that this post is being written.

For me going on the topic of this, we got most of the idea of what the outcomes to the MU happen to it in the events of Death of X, we just are waiting for the full story at this point. As for IvX, really I have come to the conclusion their is No other outcome to that story then even after they might fight each other, their WILL have to be forms of unity of the 2 races in hopes of preserving each others future and the point in getting back to each characters truer and better shelf's that does not involve fist-cuffs with each others as the solutions.

Their will have to be some answer to why the Mist has such an affect on mutants as well, but I figure it was either tampering from a villain or a mutation while in the air of earth.

As an X-Fan and an I-Fan(Inhuman Fan), their HAS to be a coming to terms and friendship in the end cause any conclusion that is non-other leads to a souring of both brands in the end. Their are many fans I know like me that want both brands to succeed.

What I truly want as well are real, productive ideas of how the story goes forward and how it evolves the characters in positive and life generating ways.
    Last edited by CJStriker; 11-21-2016 at 10:10 PM.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

thanks for making this thread! most of the time I'd rather discuss whatever the inhumans-focused threads are supposed to be about so it's awesome to have a separate place for this stuff.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    One reminder: Avoid generalizing the other fanbase. Both Inhuman and Mutant fanbase run the gamut of devotion to their respective causes which sometimes manifests in the form of digs at the other side, some good-natured, others less so. Remember that we are all individuals and do not conform to a stereotype of "Inhuman fan" and "Mutant fan" while there are some who are fans of both. With that, I hope we can all come up with a .

Bolded for emphasis since 3 posters yesterday felt the need to generalize.

BANNED

Black Bolt is getting a solo, which is great for everyone. It gives him a book, and it panders to his detractors because he'll be in jail for a while. That's... good.

Mighty Member

I wonder if he'll be in prison for Terrigen poisoning.

Quote Originally Posted by Namor'sWrath View Post
    I wonder if he'll be in prison for Terrigen poisoning.
    If there gonna jail him for that might as well put every other hero in jail
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else."

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    Bolded for emphasis since 3 posters yesterday felt the need to generalize.
    It is not generalizing if that behavior is actually being shown. You do not see what others see in their stores or comic cons. It's not nice to see someone get verbally cuss out by a store owner for asking about Inhuman books. Especially KIDS.

This behavior which is not limited to X-Fan vs Inhuman fans has been a trend that have been going on since All New Marvel & continues everytime sales come out. Constant attacks by entitlement groups that feel insulted that they are not being pandered to by Marvel.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by theilikepie View Post
    Did every other hero poison the atmosphere? I must have missed that issue.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Namor'sWrath View Post
    Did every other hero poison the atmosphere? I must have missed that issue.
    No hero poisoned the atmosphere. Apparently the atmosphere poisoned the mists. Though I'm still standing by my theory that the Kree are behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by theilikepie View Post
    Well, Cyclops ended up in jail after AvX; so i dont see how commiting Genocide should be any different ?.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ImprobableQuestion View Post
    No hero poisoned the atmosphere. Apparently the atmosphere poisoned the mists. Though I'm still standing by my theory that the Kree are behind it.
    The atmosphere did no such thing. The First issue of DOX points that out.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    It is not generalizing if that behavior is actually being shown. You do not see what others see in their stores or comic cons. It's not nice to see someone get verbally cuss out by a store owner for asking about Inhuman books. Especially KIDS.

This behavior which is not limited to X-Fan vs Inhuman fans has been a trend that have been going on since All New Marvel & continues everytime sales come out. Constant attacks by entitlement groups that feel insulted that they are not being pandered to by Marvel.

That's an entirely different scenario. (Which is still generalizing Mind you and I find BS) Telling that a specific fanbase is this or that IS which is the point!

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

I have to remind myself that many posters here also make themselves known in other websites, sometimes with the same username. So it didn't surprise me when a familiar name said on another website:
    I hope their shuttle burns up on re-entry.
    About the Royal Inhumans' ship.

Like I said, the range of emotions spans the spectrum. We'll just take things in stride.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES