Page 126 of 215 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136176 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 3224

Quote Originally Posted by Namor'sWrath View Post
    I would agree with that. Her comment to Cyclops was just her being REALLY over dramatic.
    One he and his teammates took to heart nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by People Of The Earth View Post
    The X-Men made a point to attack the people who wanted to prevent the Phoenix's arrival on Earth, that's as definitive as it can gets.
    If I recall AVX #1 correctly, Captain Hydra trespasses on Utopia and demands that Hope comes with them. The X-Men were right to fight against trespassing on a sovereign country as well as a possible kidnapping.

Given it paints a giant target in their back to the point of becoming red shirts in various X-stories, yes, it most definitely can.
    This has nothing to do with the actual process of becoming a mutant. This has to do with external sources affecting mutant lives. The actual process of becoming a mutant has never killed a person, so there is no imminent danger to the fact that they are undergoing that kind of transformation. Though, with Terrigenesis, there is a clear chance of death before awakening as an Inhuman.

If preventing mutation from occurring is not an option for the mutants, there's no reason why it should be one for Inhumans.
    What does this have to do with "preventing mutation"? I'm talking about examples of those who are already physically mutated. There is truth to the fact that if you excise the X-gene from Chamber, he would die due to not having a lower face nor a chest. An example of excising the X-gene from someone that has a physical mutation would be Jeannie Martin (http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Jeannie_Martin_(Earth-616) who's neck broke due to not having her powers. Inhumans like Synapse or Iso wouldn't die if they don't go through Terrigenesis. So, either mutants undergo gene therapy, with many dying due to relying on their powers to live. Or, dormant Inhumans stay Inhuman as well as preexisting Inhumans no suffering any side effect to having the cloud.

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    If I recall AVX #1 correctly, Captain Hydra trespasses on Utopia and demands that Hope comes with them. The X-Men were right to fight against trespassing on a sovereign country as well as a possible kidnapping.
    The X-Men did not do any of the necessary political things to make Utopia an actual sovereign country, it wasn't recognised by anyone. It was essentially a rogue state.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    The X-Men did not do any of the necessary political things to make Utopia an actual sovereign country, it wasn't recognised by anyone. It was essentially a rogue state.
    Tom Brevoort said on tumblr that New Attilan has the same legal status as Utopia did.

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

go go x men rangers !
    we can be heroes, just for one day

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Namor'sWrath View Post
    Tom Brevoort said on tumblr that New Attilan has the same legal status as Utopia did.
    Not really. The Inhumans understand politics way more, they're in contact with the UN a lot and are pretty much recognised as their own sovereign country. The X-Men did not do this, to be fair they TRIED to and then Quire effed it up for them but they still didn't follow up after that.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    Not really. The Inhumans understand politics way more, they're in contact with the UN a lot and are pretty much recognised as their own sovereign country. The X-Men did not do this, to be fair they TRIED to and then Quire effed it up for them but they still didn't follow up after that.
    I'm not debating the issue with you, I'm just letting you know what Tom Brevoort said.

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

I didn't realize until now that Flint actually destroyed the last terrigen without any claims of culture-wrecking. inhumans are such hypocrites.
    Last edited by useridgoeshere; 01-23-2017 at 05:23 PM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    I didn't realize until now that Flint actually destroyed the last terrigen without any claims of culture-wrecking. inhumans are such hypocrites.
    Yeah, pretty much.

The situation of no T-crystals is the fault of the Inhumans, and they expect mutants to suffer for their mistakes.

In what world is that considered moral?

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Yeah, pretty much.

The situation of no T-crystals is the fault of the Inhumans, and they expect mutants to suffer for their mistakes.

Black Bolt used all of their terrigen to make terrigen bomb because he is afraid of a threat that will come. we never know what threat it is. Story that i am waiting to read since Inhumanity forgoten because someone one in X-office or Marvel editorial want Extinction story for Mutant so they can give X-fan Ressurexion.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Revoirver2 View Post
    Black Bolt used all of their terrigen to make terrigen bomb because he is afraid of a threat that will come. we never know what threat it is. Story that i am waiting to read since Inhumanity forgoten because someone one in X-office or Marvel editorial want Extinction story for Mutant so they can give X-fan Ressurexion.
    Fear of a vague threat does not entitle Black Bolt to kill another race of superhumans.

Incredible Member

Yeah, pretty much.

This is why the analogy with M-day and AvX doesn't work, or trying to justify what Inhumans are doing now with what the X-men did back then.

Mutants extinction wasn't a deliberate decision of them nor was the Phoenix Force coming to earth and reigniting the x-gene. Even with the x-men trying to ensure the Phoenix would save them from extinction, it was still the will of a cosmic entity beyond the x-men control.

The destruction of the T-crystal, the releasing of the mist and the forced terrigenesis was all made deliberate by the Royals.
    Last edited by lollie_poppy; 01-23-2017 at 06:54 PM.

Fear of a vague threat does not entitle Black Bolt to kill another race of superhumans.
    If only Marvel didn't drag InHuman in Mutant status qou of extinction story. we will know what threat it is or maybe we get an Event.

From Infinity to Inhumanity to secret wars are there story in X-Book that mutant are dying because terrigen cloud ?. then Secret wars end we get reboot sudenly Mutant race are dying and Cyclop die ?, Cyclop that unite mutant in uncanny X-men 600 and create a nation in secret war?.

I can see X-office/marvel editorial hand behind this Plot nonsense. and you X-fan cheer and support it just because in the end of IvX you get more X-book in RessureXion.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Revoirver2 View Post
    If only Marvel didn't drag InHuman in Mutant status qou of extinction story. we will know what threat it is or maybe we get an Event.

From Infinity to Inhumanity to secret wars are there story in X-Book that mutant are dying because terrigen cloud ?. then Secret wars end we get reboot sudenly Mutant race are dying and Cyclop die ?, Cyclop that unite mutant in uncanny X-men 600 and create a nation in secret war?.

I can see X-office/marvel editorial hand behind this Plot nonsense. and you X-fan cheer and support it just because in the end of IvX you get more X-book in RessureXion.
    The Inhumans are also getting new books, lol.

And I don't see many x-fans happy with another stupid extinction plot.

Ultimate Member

I think a better idea might have been someone weaponizing the T-cloud against mutants, or desperate mutants abusing the T-cloud like bath salts.

As it stands, the Inhumans don't have a leg to stand on.