Page 101 of 215 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 3224
    Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    I think that it's going Storm; Tyke is going is going to be in Blue with Magneto.
    Possible. The idea Emma is mind controlling Storm fits in with Emma's recent behaviour.

BANNED

Iron Fist:
    we know Storm is deposed as leader
    she will resign

Magneto:
    Yeah, I think everyone would like to forget Battle of the Atom lol.
    Ok You are right.

Mighty Member

Whoever the traitor is better leave the X-men after. They can go to space with the Inhumans.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    But destroying it won't remove the terrigen already saturated into the atmosphere, so fighting to destroy the cloud isn't going to end m-pox. They would have been better leaving the planet and making some kind of terrigen purifying nuke to fire into the atmosphere and then return.
    There is nothing that states the trace amounts of the terrigen that has leaked into the atmosphere is having any effect. According to Soule and IvX it seems like the cloud itself really has not done much either other than keep everyone chasing it.

What Beast is warning about is that the cloud is about to go super nova across the globe. If the mists had simply been polluting the atmosphere and causing this all of this independent of the clouds travels than it would already be too late, but not even Beast has said that.

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    There is nothing that states the trace amounts of the terrigen that has leaked into the atmosphere is having any effect. According to Soule and IvX it seems like the cloud itself really has not done much either other than keep everyone chasing it.

What Beast is warning about is that the cloud is about to go super nova across the globe. If the mists had simply been polluting the atmosphere and causing this all of this independent of the clouds travels than it would already be too late, but not even Beast has said that.
    Then it seems weird for him to see terrigen saturation in the savage land and conclude the cloud is about explode.

Quote Originally Posted by Xelossik View Post
    Iron Fist:

she will resign
    Tomato tomato.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Namor'sWrath View Post
    Whoever the traitor is better leave the X-men after. They can go to space with the Inhumans.
    I would guess it is not someone in any of the announced lineups. I don't see this going the way of AvX where the X-Men surrender. Win or lose, I think the X-Men stay together through this.

So, who does that leave?

Could be Beast, which would just be misleading.

Rogue? She is already a bit distanced from the core X-Men at this point, plus I think she handled the surrender in AvX and she was the sole vote against the plan.

Iceman! The one adult O5 who looks to still be around, but in a solo. Maybe he feels guilty that the young alternate Iceman's budding romance is caught up in this. But he has not been in the book at all so that would be coming out of nowhere.

Majik... we don't know where she is post IvX and DoX shows us that she is suspicious of Emma. Writers like to give clues about these things.

Extraordinary Member

Then it seems weird for him to see terrigen saturation in the savage land and conclude the cloud is about explode.
    Beast explains it very clearly in IvX #1.

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Beast explains it very clearly in IvX #1.
    He's theorising the cloud will randomly disband rapidly like some kind of terrigen big bang and spread corrupted terrigen around the planet at rapid spread blanketing the globe.

It's a very random conclusion to come to based on water from the savage land.

Extraordinary Member

He's theorising the cloud will randomly disband rapidly like some kind of terrigen big bang and spread corrupted terrigen around the planet at rapid spread blanketing the globe.

It's a very random conclusion to come to based on water from the savage land.
    He says he has noticed exponential increase in terrigen saturation levels all over the world.

It is a very specific conclusion he has come to based on science. I can give Beast grief for many of his actions but his science is never questioned.

I don't believe Storm is brainwashed. She has spent 8 months fleeing, hiding in Limbo. She wants her home back for her and the rest of her X-Men and students.
    She is not acting because she hates the inhumans or wants to avenge Cyclops, but because she knows she can't let the cloud dislocate.

I think the event is going to go a certain way so she "betrays" Emma, while remaining a good guy.
    The mutants are going to win for the first half of the events. Destroy the cloud at issue 3 or 4. Then Storm will do a "heelturn" because a group of mutants (lead by Emma) is not going to stop once the cloud destroyed and at some point cross the line (trying to execute an inhuman because they want vengeance not justice for instance, Black bolt ?). She is going to stop them, then is going to lead a coalition of both mutants and inhumans to stop the enraged mutants.

Nope the inhumans are still in limbo by issue 4, so the cloud will be destroyed in #6. And Emma already had the opportunity to make the cloud an inhuman killer cloud and didn't.
    Havok will tell teenclops what happened, he'll get upset. They'll be a rush towards the cloud when the royals escape, the cloud will be destroyed, the nuhumans might help the X-Men. Teenclops will leave.
    Also its not just Beast, Rogue makes a point of their being terrigen in the air in this weeks UA.

BANNED

I truly can't think of any reason for either team to come out of this event looking good.

Something tells me they're setting Emma up for a BIG fall and it's well overdue given her character and the number of times Scott bailed her out of trouble. Honestly, even if her reason are noble, her actions speak otherwise and shows that she deserves some form of punishment.

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    I truly can't think of any reason for either team to come out of this event looking good.

Something tells me they're setting Emma up for a BIG fall and it's well overdue given her character and the number of times Scott bailed her out of trouble. Honestly, even if her reason are noble, her actions speak otherwise and shows that she deserves some form of punishment.
    Judging by solicits (ie Generation X being a turd, while everyone was hoping it'd be an Emma lead team/school like the original) I'm expecting Emma to die.

Judging by the emphasis she has been placing on her diamond form vs Black Bolt, I'm expecting his voice to shatter her.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post

She wouldn't be the only character deserving of punishment, you know that don't you?

BANNED

Judging by solicits (ie Generation X being a turd, while everyone was hoping it'd be an Emma lead team/school like the original) I'm expecting Emma to die.

Judging by the emphasis she has been placing on her diamond form vs Black Bolt, I'm expecting his voice to shatter her.
    Then expect black bolt solo to last as much as mosaic solo